Roy's Mod Mafia: Game 1
Oct 1 2010, 3:11 pm
By: Roy
Pages: < 1 « 25 26 27 28 29 >

Oct 15 2010, 1:07 am Roy Post #521

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from LoTu)S
There was no benefit to the chaufeur and wealthy guy role
Yeah, just a little psychological thing. I was wondering if Echo was going to contact you.

Oct 15 2010, 1:09 am LoTu)S Post #522

I knew i was his driver the moment he blurted in the shoutbox about the Chauffeur.

None.

Oct 15 2010, 1:32 am Dem0n Post #523

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I was so close to escaping at the end. D:

Oct 15 2010, 1:43 am Wing Zero Post #524

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

The funny thing was if loveless was active we would have witched AZ instead of putting a hit on him that night because we knew artanis was targeting him and vig+witch is a nice combo.

I knew DevliN was going to dodge that night so when Ez said he was targeting DevliN I told poison to hook him (even though leeroy was a better choice because he was the supposed doctor and would have been defenseless).

If they lynched Ez instead of me I would have targeted Neki up front because I got Lovel's witch powers the night before.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 15 2010, 1:53 am by Wing Zero. Reason: text wall was ugly

Oct 15 2010, 1:44 am poison_us Post #525

Back* from the grave

I'm still alive.

Oct 15 2010, 1:49 am DevliN Post #526

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Go figure about the "refrigerator running" joke. I thought it was a reference to Family Guy, which poison and EzTerix were discussion in TKG's thread.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Oct 15 2010, 1:57 am Bar Refaeli Post #527

Quote from poison_us
I'm still alive.
lol'd. No one cares.

None.

Oct 15 2010, 2:31 am NudeRaider Post #528

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Note from Night 2: I would like to apologize to Nude, because I sent him a PM reminding him that he should use his night action. He didn't trust anyone, which is why he hadn't used his ability, but he chose Azrael because of my PM, and since Azrael (as the Bomb) already had two targets on him, it was a suicide mission.

No problem pal, I planned on saving him anyway, I just hoped I could talk to him first. But for some reason Azrael ignored both of my PMs which was why it took so long for me to send the action in.
And it would've been the right thing to do if it wasn't for that crazy vigilante. I'd love to know why of all suspects he chose Azrael... O.o

Oct 15 2010, 2:46 am Wing Zero Post #529

It's cause we got to him first

Oct 15 2010, 2:47 am Azrael Post #530

Quote from NudeRaider
No problem pal, I planned on saving him anyway, I just hoped I could talk to him first. But for some reason Azrael ignored both of my PMs which was why it took so long for me to send the action in.

I didn't get them, my PM space was cut in half and I couldn't receive any more messages that night :/

Quote from NudeRaider
And it would've been the right thing to do if it wasn't for that crazy vigilante.

Yeah, it was :P

Quote from NudeRaider
I'd love to know why of all suspects he chose Azrael... O.o

He was targeting me because I killed him in a previous Mafia game. Good reason to kill the Town hub, right?

Oct 15 2010, 3:07 am Roy Post #531

Quote from Wing Zero
The funny thing was if loveless was active we would have witched AZ instead of putting a hit on him that night because we knew artanis was targeting him and vig+witch is a nice combo.

I knew DevliN was going to dodge that night so when Ez said he was targeting DevliN I told poison to hook him (even though leeroy was a better choice because he was the supposed doctor and would have been defenseless).

If they lynched Ez instead of me I would have targeted Neki up front because I got Lovel's witch powers the night before.
If this is true, Mafia would have crippled the town by Night 2 and still had 3+ hits beyond that point. Be more organized next time and I won't have to drag out the final days :awesome:

Also, I'm surprised that both Amnesiacs sounded like they wanted to side with the town. If it was me, I would try to find Mafia and offer to become one of their fallen roles :awesome:

Oct 15 2010, 3:25 am NudeRaider Post #532

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

I sent 2 PMs, at least one of which was also about TKG Brawl but apparently you overlooked the mafia part.

Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath
He was targeting me because I killed him in a previous Mafia game. Good reason to kill the Town hub, right?
:facepalm:

Oct 15 2010, 3:34 am Wing Zero Post #533

Quote from Wing Zero
It's cause we got to him first

Oct 15 2010, 4:02 am Roy Post #534

You know, the funny thing about Day 0 is that I wrote it to introduce roles and characteristics (Oracle, Mute Vigilante, etc.). Well, I also introduced the Fool, although I dropped the role before starting the game.

The time is 1:55. A scrawny man is up late, trying to ignore the sound of car alarms. He had taken great interest in a project of his, and he sought its immediate completion. After a few minor modifications, he laughs with joy. Staring into his eyes, he says, "It's perfect. Perfect!" His happiness is interrupted by a noise outside. "I'm sick of this town," he grumbled as he walks to his bedroom.

And I want to congratulate Devlin for correctly figuring out the roles on Night 2's bomb episode.

Oct 15 2010, 4:08 am EzTerix Post #535

yay I actually live :) gj mafia peeps and gg townies

Quote from Aristocrat
EzTerix - Hit: Aristocrat

:rolleyes:

That's what, two times now that I die on the first night because EzTerix was mafia? Weren't you the one who said "Let's start neutrally and forget about past conflicts :)"?

I actually decided to just go down the list on the first turn since I couldn't decide cause all the townies seemed interesting. Since Norm was targeted already I just picked #2 xD

Yup that simple. :P

None.

Oct 15 2010, 4:10 am poison_us Post #536

Back* from the grave

I think it's funny, on the night I apparently go AFK I'm needed, and no other night. Also, drug dealer, poison_us? comon, stupid townies :P I even tried to hint to someone rather obliquely that I was the hooker.

Oct 15 2010, 4:00 pm Roy Post #537

Oh, and to the Mafia that were upset when I didn't give LoveLess' power back when Wing Zero died: it would have not changed the game in any particular manner. On the last night of the game, no townie used a visit of any sort.

Oct 15 2010, 6:01 pm Wing Zero Post #538

But if they had it they could have targeted Neki and the town wouldn't have been able to do about it. My proposition was that you give us shared control of lovel's character but I guess it would have been stupid since you already gave it to me even though I didn't really want it.

Oct 15 2010, 6:40 pm DevliN Post #539

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Yeah, that kind of sucks if the guy hasn't been active at all the entire game (that's what it looks like, at least). Pus if everyone shares the Witch role, then it would be impossible to kill the Witch.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Oct 15 2010, 6:58 pm Wing Zero Post #540

I meant shared control of Lovel's character, as in if he dies we lose the witch. It was an idea so that even if Loveless was afk we could still use his power.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 25 26 27 28 29 >
  Back to forum