Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: TKG Brawl!
TKG Brawl!
Sep 30 2010, 2:50 am
By: The Starport
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 512 >

Oct 2 2010, 3:26 pm Azrael Post #41

Quote from Roy
North/Northeast corner, by the way.

I don't understand how this is possible. I've already seen locations from two other people that said they were in the northeast corner (one furthest north, the other second furthest north).

It takes movement actions to get from one end of this massive room to the other, so at the very least, the room is a 2x2 grid.

There are 12 players, and we are all equidistant from one another, along the east, south, and west walls.

This being the case, there should be 4 people on each wall. In a 2x2 grid, there should be 2 people on each wall section, resulting in 4 people in each of the two southern rooms, and 2 people in each of the two northern rooms.

If there are already 2 people in the northeast quadrant, how can you be located there as well? At the very least, you'd have to be 3rd furthest from the north wall, and with equally spaced player positions, that would still mean you'd be in the southern part of the room, not "north/northeast".

Any insight from anyone into player positions or the room layout would be appreciated.

Oct 2 2010, 3:29 pm OlimarandLouie Post #42

Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath
Quote from Roy

I don't understand how this is possible. I've already seen locations from two other people that said they were in the northeast corner (one furthest north, the other second furthest north).

It takes movement actions to get from one end of this massive room to the other, so at the very least, the room is a 2x2 grid.

There are 12 players, and we are all equidistant from one another, along the east, south, and west walls.

This being the case, there should be 4 people on each wall. In a 2x2 grid, there should be 2 people on each wall section, resulting in 4 people in each of the two southern rooms, and 2 people in each of the two northern rooms.

If there are already 2 people in the northeast quadrant, how can you be located there as well? At the very least, you'd have to be 3rd furthest from the north wall, and with equally spaced player positions, that would still mean you'd be in the southern part of the room, not "north/northeast".

Any insight from anyone into player positions or the room layout would be appreciated.
A.K.A. a map.

None.

Oct 2 2010, 3:33 pm TiKels Post #43

My question is, how the hell do you know what direction is North/East/West/South...

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Oct 2 2010, 3:36 pm Roy Post #44

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from Roy

1. I'm still attached to the wall.
2. I got a note from Tux saying my position was moved to the Northeast side of the room, but it didn't affect game play at all.
3. Who's that guy with the blade north of me?

Oct 2 2010, 3:43 pm Azrael Post #45

Quote from Roy
Quote from Roy

1. I'm still attached to the wall.

Doesn't matter, I'm talking about starting positions. Behold my mad Paint skills.

This is what the room should look like, according to the room description, with red dots being starting positions. It shouldn't be possible for three people to be in the northeast corner.

Quote from Roy
2. I got a note from Tux saying my position was moved to the Northeast side of the room, but it didn't affect game play at all.

Maybe you got switched with one of them then. Do you know how many positions you are from the north wall.

And of course, it does affect gameplay if you got moved next to a homicidal maniac lol :P

Quote from Roy
3. Who's that guy with the blade north of me?

I'm not sure which position you're in. If everyone was randomly swapped, it wouldn't make a difference anyways.

Oct 2 2010, 3:56 pm Roy Post #46

Quote from Roy
And of course, it does affect gameplay if you got moved next to a homicidal maniac lol :P
Oh, I meant he said it didn't affect game play for that turn.

Oct 2 2010, 4:33 pm poison_us Post #47

Back* from the grave

Quote from EzTerix
Quote from name:Tuxedo-Templar
You gurgle in shock and glimpse with your last moments of consciousness as another person rushes at him from behind to behead him with a similar bladed contraption.

Whoever killed me, I hope you are sterile and have no feeling in your phallic area.
Well, he's prolly dead so I think that confirms both your requirements :awesome:

I took it more like this:

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Oct 2 2010, 4:43 pm by poison_us.

Oct 2 2010, 7:04 pm Neki Post #48

I was going to attempt to grab Aristocrat's weapon or Ez's weapon, but Aristocrat's killer is right beside me so I'm just going to have to try to grab a decapitated head. :awesome:

None.

Oct 2 2010, 7:09 pm Roy Post #49

Report any dead bodies you come across. Remember to check their pulse to confirm death.

Edit: Did the first post say we have 5 minutes to complete our objective? So, 5 turns?

Oct 2 2010, 7:13 pm Azrael Post #50

Quote from Roy
Report any dead bodies you come across. Remember to check their pulse to confirm death.

You'd have to remove the stuff covering their face, too.

Quote from poison_us
I took it more like this:

1) The room is square. The room has corners. The room has a north, south, east, and west wall.

2) There is no one on the north wall.

3) There's a diamond-shaped pit in the center of the room.

Your map is wrong, my map is right :awesome:

Oct 2 2010, 7:35 pm OlimarandLouie Post #51

I will find a way out.
provided nobody kills me

None.

Oct 2 2010, 7:39 pm Neki Post #52

Should I be reporting in this game? lol. :lol:

None.

Oct 2 2010, 8:01 pm The Starport Post #53

Quote from TiKels
My question is, how the hell do you know what direction is North/East/West/South...
You pick a distinct side of the room and call it north. :bleh:

This is what the room should look like, according to the room description, with red dots being starting positions. It shouldn't be possible for three people to be in the northeast corner.
Disregard information you received from the previous PMs.

Keep in mind there's only 11 people, too.

None.

Oct 2 2010, 8:07 pm Azrael Post #54

Disregard information you received from the previous PMs.

How much of the information? The room layout, the players being equidistant, or everything?

If none of the previous information is reliable, please provide new information that is valid ^^

Keep in mind there's only 11 people, too.

Well you have 12 people signed up, one of whom is apparently anonymous.

Oct 2 2010, 8:07 pm poison_us Post #55

Back* from the grave

Well, I think the thing hanging from the ceiling is meant to be cut, and it should fall into the hole and plug it up. That's my bet on where the gas is gonna come from.

Oct 2 2010, 8:08 pm Azrael Post #56

Quote from poison_us
Well, I think the thing hanging from the ceiling is meant to be cut, and it should fall into the hole and plug it up. That's my bet on where the gas is gonna come from.

You first :P

Oct 2 2010, 8:11 pm Neki Post #57

Yeah, my hands are still intact so I can't really help there.

None.

Oct 2 2010, 8:19 pm poison_us Post #58

Back* from the grave

I don't know how to get to it :( someone investigate a path to get to the wire/string/whatever holding it, and I'll find a way to get there.

Oct 2 2010, 8:22 pm The Starport Post #59

How much of the information? The room layout, the players being equidistant, or everything?
No, only the one I sent replacements for. The old PMs are outdated.

The first PM remains valid, aside from the few start locations I changed.

Well you have 12 people signed up, one of whom is apparently anonymous.
I meant all 11 of the people who signed up are together in the same basic area, and no one else.

None.

Oct 2 2010, 8:27 pm poison_us Post #60

Back* from the grave

aside from the few start locations I changed.
This is not SCMDraft 2. GTFO. please

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 512 >
  Back to forum