Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: TKG Brawl!
TKG Brawl!
Sep 30 2010, 2:50 am
By: The Starport
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 612 >

Oct 2 2010, 8:35 pm The Starport Post #61

no u

I'll begin compiling in an hour, unless anyone who hasn't sent theirs asks for more time.

None.

Oct 2 2010, 8:36 pm Azrael Post #62

Quote from poison_us
I don't know how to get to it :(

It's in the middle of the room, just walk up to it.

Oct 2 2010, 8:50 pm The Starport Post #63

Also, should I bump the turn compilations back to the time Az was using in the previous game? That is, would this be more convenient?

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Oct 2 2010, 9:40 pm by Tuxedo-Templar.

None.

Oct 2 2010, 8:52 pm poison_us Post #64

Back* from the grave

Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath
Quote from poison_us
I don't know how to get to it :(

It's in the middle of the room, just walk up to it.
You observe there is a large, diamond-shaped pit in the center of the room with something that appears to be dangling above it on a string.
To me, that means that it's both too high to reach, and if I "just walk up to it" I'll fall in the pit.

Oct 2 2010, 8:54 pm Roy Post #65

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from poison_us
To me, that means that it's both too high to reach, and if I "just walk up to it" I'll fall in the pit.
Use an examine action, if you have the time and aren't under attack.

Oct 2 2010, 9:52 pm OlimarandLouie Post #66

I am examining the object hanging from the middle.

TUX HURRY UP

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 2 2010, 11:16 pm by OlimarandLouie.

None.

Oct 3 2010, 12:27 am NudeRaider Post #67

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Just curious, who pressed the button?

Oct 3 2010, 12:32 am Azrael Post #68

I didn't press the button, though now I wish I had. I asked Roy where he's positioned, and he said in the northeast corner of the room. Well hey guess what, so am I. The difference between him and me is that I saw him hit the button, he's got a huge freaking sword or something on the end of his arm now. Not really fair for me at all.

I'm probably dead whenever Tux sends out PMs.

Oct 3 2010, 12:33 am LoTu)S Post #69

I got impatient so i pressed the button and went to kill Aris.

None.

Oct 3 2010, 1:02 am Azrael Post #70

Quote from LoTu)S
I got impatient so i pressed the button and went to kill Aris.

I thought that was Poison? I thought he claimed the kill at least.

By the way, my PM:

You begin fishing through your pockets with your free arm, trying to find a key. As you discover the first pocket is empty, you hear a light hissing sound just north of you. Looking toward the source, you see someone with their hand on the button that's beside them. You feel inside the second pocket and find nothing, then move onto the third. Your hand touches something small and elongated inside this pocket, but it doesn't feel like a key so you leave it there.

The person to the north has pulled his arm from the wall, and protruding from its top is a foot-long, razor sharp black blade. Trying not to panic, you put your hand inside the last pocket on the bottom row, hoping to find the key. Unfortunately, this pocket is also empty. Looking around your immediate area, the person to the north is the only one in your corner of the room. He looks around for a moment, then stares directly at you.

Oct 3 2010, 1:03 am Neki Post #71

I haven't pressed the button, but if someone gets near me I might have to sacrifice my hand to defend myself. =(
edit: Ez died and Aristocrat claimed it, supposely, and now is dead.

None.

Oct 3 2010, 1:30 am poison_us Post #72

Back* from the grave

Quote from Neki
:sly:

I have no right hand. Yeah, I made my pm something along the lines of "if someone attacks another person, then run and kill them mercilessly. If nobody plays foul, then shout 'Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh' and attempt to remove bandages like a maniac. But only with unbladed hand."

Oct 3 2010, 1:39 am Neki Post #73

Quote from poison_us
Quote from Neki
:sly:

I have no right hand. Yeah, I made my pm something along the lines of "if someone attacks another person, then run and kill them mercilessly. If nobody plays foul, then shout 'Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh' and attempt to remove bandages like a maniac. But only with unbladed hand."
I really hope you're not the one beside me. :lol:

None.

Oct 3 2010, 2:20 am OlimarandLouie Post #74

I did not press the button. I am free, with my right hand intact, and apparently nobody has any immediately bad feelings towards me.

None.

Oct 3 2010, 3:54 am Azrael Post #75

The anonymous person immediately turns south and dashes towards you. You begin to say to him “Damn, did that hurt,” but before you can finish, the realization sinks in that he means you no good. Just as he approaches, you aim a blow to his head with your left arm. He manages to dodge the blow, and immediately strikes you in the heart with his blade.

You give him one last incredulous glance before everything fades to black.

You are dead.

gg, hope you feel accomplished killing someone while their arm's stuck in a fucking wall :rolleyes:

Good luck to whoever's left.

Oct 3 2010, 4:10 am Tempz Post #76

Dang wanted to play this :(

If i were to play this i would defiantly jump in the hole :)

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 3 2010, 4:21 am by Tempz.

None.

Oct 3 2010, 4:33 am Neki Post #77

Uh oh, some guy is dual wielding those crazy things now. Maybe I should have just stayed put. :unsure:

None.

Oct 3 2010, 4:37 am poison_us Post #78

Back* from the grave

You notice a person south-most along the east wall with his own blade arm apparently impaling his own pelvis
WTF IS THIS SHIT?
You vaguely make out activity occurring to the west and north.
I'm gonna guess thats the dual-wielding...oh, and Ultimo, you're fine until you try to attack me.

EDIT: After sending in my actions, I realized something: We could remove our bandages, tie them together, and nominate someone to throw the bandages over the suspended doodad and rappel down the pit :awesome:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 3 2010, 4:46 am by poison_us.

Oct 3 2010, 4:38 am Neki Post #79

Quote from poison_us
You notice a person south-most along the east wall with his own blade arm apparently impaling his own pelvis
WTF IS THIS SHIT?
You vaguely make out activity occurring to the west and north.
I'm gonna guess thats the dual-wielding...oh, and Ultimo, you're fine until you try to attack me.
You killed Azrael for no reason, I find it hard to believe that you're not going to rape me soon. :awesome:

None.

Oct 3 2010, 4:46 am poison_us Post #80

Back* from the grave

Quote from Neki
You killed Azrael for no reason, I find it hard to believe that you're not going to rape me soon. :awesome:
You want to see my PM I just sent to Tuxlar?

EDIT: If you wish, we could work together. Remove your bandages with your left hand, if you can.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 612 >
  Back to forum