Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: TKG Brawl!
TKG Brawl!
Sep 30 2010, 2:50 am
By: The Starport
Pages: < 1 2 3 412 >

Oct 1 2010, 3:24 am EzTerix Post #21

Instead of the obvious turn action:
Press red button
Kill person next to me with knife
Kill other person next to me with knife

I'd like the half or so people who survive the initial deathspree to investigate the rest of the area like the string in the middle, reflective glass panel, etc.

None.

Oct 1 2010, 3:31 am OlimarandLouie Post #22

But I'm a nice person. I don't kill people out of fear. ^^

None.

Oct 1 2010, 3:37 am Neki Post #23

Man I hope you guys just don't go on a mass killing spree before I even find my key.

None.

Oct 2 2010, 2:44 am The Starport Post #24

Notice: There will be a brief delay as I clean up some consistency errors. I'll have your turns PMed in a few hours. Thanks for your patience. :rolleyes:

This is the last time I put 11 anonymous people with kill motives together in the same space. :lol:

None.

Oct 2 2010, 3:11 am Neki Post #25

Quote from name:Tuxedo-Templar
Notice: There will be a brief delay as I clean up some consistency errors. I'll have your turns PMed in a few hours. Thanks for your patience. :rolleyes:

This is the last time I put 11 anonymous people with kill motives together in the same space. :lol:
I didn't have any kill motives, so put that number at ten. :lol:

None.

Oct 2 2010, 5:05 am EzTerix Post #26

Some ass decided to do a last minute revision. Whoever you are...you have failed Jesus.

Incorrect Turn:
Determining you are in no position to be kicking anyone in the groin just yet, you begin feeling deeply into your front pockets with your left hand in search of a key. As you do this, you feel compelled to shout “WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?!” very loudly. Upon checking through the 4th pocket along the top row from left to right, your face lights up upon discovering a small metal object at the very bottom which you assume to be the key you were looking for.

You look up from your task and are met with the sound of light hissing, followed shortly by the people to the immediate left and right simultaneously staggering away from the wall with a black metal contraption affixed to the ends of their right arms with a foot-long blade protruding from it. The person to your left immediately moves west, while the person to your right along the east wall simply stands in place groaning in pain and holding the end of their right arm in front of them, a small trail of steam rising from its end.

Further up the east wall nearby you see someone else still attached to the wall. Suddenly their face lights up as they withdraw a small metal object from one of their front pockets. Using the object to interact with the device holding their left hand, a moment later you see him jolt away from the wall, apparently free of his restraint. He soon walks away cautiously to the north east corner of the room.

Correct Turn:
Determining that you are in no position to be kicking anyone in the groin just yet, you begin feeling deeply into your front pockets with your left hand in search of a key. As you do this, you feel compelled to shout “WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?!” very loudly. Upon checking through the top row of 4 pockets from left to right, your face lights up upon discovering a small metal object which you determine to be the key you were looking for.

Suddenly, someone with a lethal-looking bladed device attached to his right arm comes charging from the west straight at you. You deduce he has pressed the button to released himself from the wall, and as he approaches, you aim a solid kick to his groin. He comes close enough to lunge his blade straight into your throat, but reels away in pain from your simultaneous blow. You gurgle in shock and glimpse with your last moments of consciousness as another person rushes at him from behind to behead him with a similar bladed contraption. Then all goes dark.

You are dead.

Whoever killed me, I hope you are sterile and have no feeling in your phallic area.

None.

Oct 2 2010, 5:17 am The Starport Post #27

Bah, I should have warned you sooner. You were one of the 2 unfortunate people who got mixed up in my earlier goof.

Oh well, extra free (albeit not completely valid) information for everyone else. :rolleyes: I won't do it again.

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Oct 2 2010, 7:07 am by Tuxedo-Templar.

None.

Oct 2 2010, 5:20 am EzTerix Post #28

Bah, I should have warned you sooner. You were the unfortunate person who got mixed up in my earlier goof.

Oh well, extra free information for everyone else. :rolleyes: I won't do it again.

It's k :)

Also to the person who killed me, I hope you enjoy fapping with a fricken blade as a hand. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with that. A numb dick and a knife to fap with. Your intimate life is over.

I be trollinnn and hatinnn...

None.

Oct 2 2010, 5:34 am Neki Post #29

Quote from EzTerix
Bah, I should have warned you sooner. You were the unfortunate person who got mixed up in my earlier goof.

Oh well, extra free information for everyone else. :rolleyes: I won't do it again.

It's k :)

Also to the person who killed me, I hope you enjoy fapping with a fricken blade as a hand. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with that. A numb dick and a knife to fap with. Your intimate life is over.

I be trollinnn and hatinnn...

You realize your killer is dead right?
:lol:

None.

Oct 2 2010, 11:46 am MadZombie Post #30

He died from the groin kick? hmm...

edit: would "start to cry" be a valid action?

edit2: what about using our toilet parts to pee and poop? Can we do that or are our bodies empty?

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Oct 2 2010, 11:57 am by f(._. )z.

None.

Oct 2 2010, 12:16 pm Aristocrat Post #31

Quote from EzTerix
Whoever killed me, I hope you are sterile and have no feeling in your phallic area.

Quote from EzTerix

Me, bitches! :awesome:

It was totally worth getting killed the first turn.

None.

Oct 2 2010, 12:47 pm OlimarandLouie Post #32

sux 2 be u Ez

There had to be some advantage to keeping your right hand that we don't know about yet. Therefore, I kept my hand. ^^

And I plan on finding a way out, instead of killing everyone.

None.

Oct 2 2010, 1:11 pm TiKels Post #33

Is this game like SAW or something? Jesus christ tux is fucked up, yet somehow totally awesome. It's a shame I missed this one.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Oct 2 2010, 1:37 pm The Starport Post #34

Quote from OlimarandLouie
There had to be some advantage to keeping your right hand that we don't know about yet. Therefore, I kept my hand. ^^
orly

None.

Oct 2 2010, 2:02 pm OlimarandLouie Post #35

Sign-ups:
  1. ??? <???>
  2. Azrael.Wrath <P>
  3. EzTerix <P>
Who is this #1?

None.

Oct 2 2010, 2:30 pm Wing Zero Post #36

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

It's tux with a sniper rifle

Oct 2 2010, 2:39 pm TiKels Post #37

Quote from Wing Zero
It's tux with a sniper rifle
Win.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Oct 2 2010, 2:57 pm Roy Post #38

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Who the fuck is getting ready to kill me? And why didn't you answer me when I talked to you? North/Northeast corner, by the way.

Have fun being one-handed for the rest of your life :awesome: I'd rather be dead....... OH FUUUUUUU-

Edit: I haven't found my key yet.

Oct 2 2010, 2:58 pm Wing Zero Post #39

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

BOOM! Headshot!

Oct 2 2010, 3:05 pm TiKels Post #40

How long does "five minutes" take in this game?

-NudeRaider

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 412 >
  Back to forum