Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Norm Mafia #2: Dark Age Edition
Norm Mafia #2: Dark Age Edition
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Sep 7 2010, 9:51 pm
By: Norm
Pages: < 1 « 37 38 39 40 4146 >

Sep 29 2010, 6:30 pm Azrael Post #761

Quote from ImagoDeo
Dem0n, wtf were you doing? I hereby accuse you of failing to coordinate the townies properly vs. the mafia.

He would probably be the first to admit that.

I just want to know why Demon never mentioned to me that there were 3 Doctor claims. Me and Tempz confirmed our roles to one another on the first day, I'd have immediately informed him that the other one was the fake (which is exactly what happened when Roy received the same 3 claims).

Imagine if Roy was the King :O

Sep 29 2010, 6:50 pm Bar Refaeli Post #762

Uber town fail this game, I must say. (no offense meant)

None.

Sep 29 2010, 6:54 pm ImagoDeo Post #763

Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath
Quote from ImagoDeo
Dem0n, wtf were you doing? I hereby accuse you of failing to coordinate the townies properly vs. the mafia.

He would probably be the first to admit that.

I just want to know why Demon never mentioned to me that there were 3 Doctor claims. Me and Tempz confirmed our roles to one another on the first day, I'd have immediately informed him that the other one was the fake (which is exactly what happened when Roy received the same 3 claims).

Imagine if Roy was the King :O

Then we would probably have won. There are some things that I can't see any way to avoid - such as the Black Wizard (me) having to select a target to prove him/herself to the King - but coordination would've been better once we got over initial hurdles. Clue interpretation was also a problem - Norm didn't make it easy. It's not supposed to be, but still. =/

None.

Sep 29 2010, 6:59 pm poison_us Post #764

Back* from the grave

I knew leeroy was mafia. Who else? ToA and Derqua?

Sep 29 2010, 7:37 pm The Starport Post #765

@ImagoDeo - Unless anyone else claimed to be the Dark Wizard to the king (and he could have just asked all the non-confirmed townies himself), that would have been reasonable proof right there. Anyone else stepping up to claim the role would just make themselves a suspicious.

If your king was such fail, why couldn't he have at least forwarded his information to someone else to make decisions? Or was he too fail even for that?

None.

Sep 29 2010, 7:59 pm Roy Post #766

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

You also told poison_us and Taylor Swift.
That was after Taylor already somehow knew that Imago was the Black Wizard. I sent a message to Tempz only telling him Imago's role, and the next day Taylor says "Well, I guess Tempz should protect IMAGODEO" or something like that.

Sep 29 2010, 8:00 pm Azrael Post #767

Quote from ImagoDeo
There are some things that I can't see any way to avoid - such as the Black Wizard (me) having to select a target to prove him/herself to the King

The King tells you who to hit based on role claims and advice from the Town. He shouldn't have had you kill a Royal Guard.

Sep 29 2010, 8:06 pm Neki Post #768

Quote from Roy
Image is targeting TiKels tonight. Leeroy will be for lynch tomorrow, and ToA will be the next night target. Any objections?
Roy is obviously forgetful. :awesome:

None.

Sep 29 2010, 8:08 pm Azrael Post #769

Quote from Roy
You also told poison_us and Taylor Swift.
That was after Taylor already somehow knew that Imago was the Black Wizard. I sent a message to Tempz only telling him Imago's role, and the next day Taylor says "Well, I guess Tempz should protect IMAGODEO" or something like that.
Quote from Neki
Quote from Roy
Image is targeting TiKels tonight. Leeroy will be for lynch tomorrow, and ToA will be the next night target. Any objections?

Apparently.

Sep 29 2010, 8:34 pm Dem0n Post #770

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

sorry i have a life school guys and i can't be on sen 18 hours a day

naw, jk. i fucked up :hurr:

Sep 29 2010, 8:46 pm Bar Refaeli Post #771

Channeler, I want to see you channel a mafia to hit another mafia. GO!

None.

Sep 29 2010, 8:48 pm Neki Post #772

I'm not sure how many times I need to complain about this, but I can only channel MAGIC and not mafia HITS because they are POWERS. You see how lame my role is, I affect ONE mafia role. :lol:

None.

Sep 29 2010, 9:14 pm Roy Post #773

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from Neki
Quote from Roy
And you apparently have a problem with chronological order.

Sep 29 2010, 9:32 pm LoTu)S Post #774

Well, we gonna lose this game :awesome:

I blame our greatest weapon, the king, for not being able to be of any use to us this game.

None.

Sep 29 2010, 9:39 pm OlimarandLouie Post #775

I blame Azrael for leading a lynch on me.

None.

Sep 29 2010, 9:42 pm Azrael Post #776

Quote from OlimarandLouie
I blame Azrael for leading a lynch on me.

I led a lynch on Raccoon and brought Roy back to life, and then helped Roy prove Zilean was Mafia :awesome:

I at least break even.

Sep 29 2010, 10:54 pm Neki Post #777

I had the sweet 255 -> 8 bit clue, so it was obviously my lynch. :awesome:

None.

Sep 29 2010, 11:02 pm TiKels Post #778

I vote for leeroy.
You guys are faggots for killing me.

That wasn't mafia trying to familiarize with leeroy... Me and leeroy are good friends. I didn't wanna post in the forum because I DIED ON THE FIRST TURN last game. I was being super-careful.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Sep 29 2010, 11:04 pm Neki Post #779

Maybe you should have tried defending yourself instead of just letting yourself die. You townies suck, if you get accused, how about you try DEFENDING yourself instead of keeling over? Or does that require too much effort? If you guys put no effort in defending yourself, then I can only assume you're mafia.

None.

Sep 29 2010, 11:27 pm Dem0n Post #780

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Actually, I feel as though it's always the mafia who tries to write long ass posts trying to prove why they are innocent. :awesome:

Options
Pages: < 1 « 37 38 39 40 4146 >
  Back to forum