Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: The Killer's Game
The Killer's Game
Jul 31 2010, 4:51 am
By: Azrael
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 887 >

Aug 4 2010, 9:48 pm Aristocrat Post #101

If EzTerix doesn't tell us we can just beat the shit out of him then rummage his inventory. Lulz.

Also Roy, I told you no one would detain you just because Cobb said so, since it's rather retarded. :P

None.

Aug 5 2010, 2:37 am DavidJCobb Post #102

Why beat the shit out of him? That's so unnecessary! A dick kick would be much faster, more effective, and it would have less chance of accidentally leading to Ez's death! If the situation really requires it, we could each administer one separate dick kick to his person, effectively immobilizing him for several turns.

None.

Aug 5 2010, 2:42 am EzTerix Post #103

Lol screw you guys I just locked myself in the kitchen, no food for you guys LOL

None.

Aug 5 2010, 2:59 am Roy Post #104

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

I'm breaking down that kitchen door. I want a fucking cookie.

Aug 5 2010, 3:01 am rayNimagi Post #105

If someone is dead, can you please indicate it on the front page? That way we can be sure if those players are lying or not.

The response to my actions:

Quote from Azrael.Wrath
You head upstairs, leaving everyone else behind. You thoroughly search the landing at the top of the stairs, but find it to be rather lacking. There is a framed painting hanging on the wall, depicting the petals of some kind of red flower. Looking closer, you're not entirely sure if it is a painting or a photograph. You continue looking about the landing, but find nothing else of interest.

The hall extends a short ways to the west, and further to the east. Looking back to the stairs, you see Aristocrat coming up behind you. Glancing down, you see he has a knife held in his hand, gleaming wet with blood.

When I read that last part I was like "OH SHIIIII-" and then I read the thread. What's the chance of the killer picking up the murder weapon to try and determine clues from it? I think so far, we have no clears.

By the way, I am going to follow Aristocrat, and since there's no one else upstairs, we'll know who the murderer is if I die.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Aug 5 2010, 3:17 am Azrael Post #106

Quote from rayNimagi
If someone is dead, can you please indicate it on the front page? That way we can be sure if those players are lying or not.
The exception to this is the Report action, which is free to use. If you have found irrefutable proof that a player is dead, you have the option of "reporting" their death, and it will not cost you an action. This will make their death official, and I will cross them off the player list. If you cannot definitively identify a corpse or otherwise verify a death, then you will be unable to report it.
Otherwise, no, they won't be crossed off.

Aug 5 2010, 3:21 am Tempz Post #107

The suspense is killing me when is the next turn going to happen...

None.

Aug 5 2010, 3:25 am Aristocrat Post #108

Can we please refrain from discussing significant plot details/instructions from now on, ESPECIALLY with quoting PMs? It ruins a lot of the fun in this game because a main point is "limited information". Not that I was not guilty of this before, but I mean come on:

Quote from rayNimagi
Quote from Azrael.Wrath
The hall extends a short ways to the west, and further to the east. Looking back to the stairs, you see Aristocrat coming up behind you. Glancing down, you see he has a knife held in his hand, gleaming wet with blood.

When I read that last part I was like "OH SHIIIII-" and then I read the thread. What's the chance of the killer picking up the murder weapon to try and determine clues from it? I think so far, we have no clears.

Would have been a lot more awesome if ray was convinced that I was the murderer about to isolate and eliminate him. :hurr:

None.

Aug 5 2010, 3:34 am DavidJCobb Post #109

Yes, it would've been awesome if he tried to stab you in the neck with a pencil or some equivalent action, thus saving himself from a perceived but not actual threat while costing us an innocent. :-|

None.

Aug 5 2010, 4:30 am The Starport Post #110

Aristo, I think I'm going to come with you. Roy I think should come to, but at the very least I would like him with someone.

I don't know how you're going to verify fingerprints on that knife, but as weak as it is, that's at least a better lead than nothing at all.

None.

Aug 5 2010, 4:40 am Roy Post #111

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

I already declared that I'm heading towards the kitchen, if my character remembers it from the tour. If not, I'm gonna chill in the lobby. If there's barely anyone in the lobby, though, I don't want to be stuck with the killer, so I'll check out what's happening upstairs instead.

We can match the fingerprints on a dead body to see whether or not it was the killer. That way, we can conclude the game without Azrael saying "Yeah, he was the killer; you win."

Aug 5 2010, 5:05 am The Starport Post #112

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fingerprint#Methods_of_fingerprint_detection

I'm lost on this one. :( Maybe if we find a makeup kit or some flour or something...

Lemme know if you find any flour in the kitchen. :P

None.

Aug 5 2010, 6:48 am Tempz Post #113

Aristo and Tuxlar i think you guys got the right idea I'll come with you too... However i think that each of us should fashion a weapon of sorts for self defense or at least barricade ourselves individually somehow.

None.

Aug 5 2010, 7:33 am The Starport Post #114

k.

Something just occurred to me: What doesn't make sense to me at the moment is the killer's motive, method, and plan. The game specifies he wants us all dead, but he started with the owner, which indicated a plan or purpose. So far he's only used a knife, so I can presume he's improvising. I'm guessing Azrael anticipated we'd be in groups, so if he expects the killer to actually kill us off, does that mean we have dangers to contend with that involve pre-placed traps or building hazards?

Food for thought.

None.

Aug 5 2010, 7:45 am The Starport Post #115

Quote from EzTerix
Lol screw you guys I just locked myself in the kitchen, no food for you guys LOL
I presume you found a key in the owner's pocket, then?

None.

Aug 5 2010, 7:54 am EzTerix Post #116

I wonder how we'll identify who is really the killer. Someone who is killing other people (like choking ppl to death....payne.... is most likely a killer, not sure if most of you are silly enough to become murderers ;p.

Could someone check if the front door is open? It should be...unless someone barricaded it from the outside O_o. I'm surprised there were no windows in the main lobby and dining room. Talk about bad floor planning, a windowless mansion? xD. I am also certainly not jumping out of the sunroof.

Main goal: raid the kitchen, jump out a first floor window, and run toward the nearest spot of civilization.

None.

Aug 5 2010, 7:57 am The Starport Post #117

Don't die of a stroke or choke on a buffalo wing on your way out. :P

None.

Aug 5 2010, 11:01 am Azrael Post #118

Quote from name:Tuxedo-Templar
does that mean we have dangers to contend with that involve pre-placed traps or building hazards?
There are no pre-placed traps or hazards. If you stumble across a trap that kills you, then another player set it up.

Aug 5 2010, 1:50 pm Aristocrat Post #119

No turn 3? D:

None.

Aug 5 2010, 2:08 pm Azrael Post #120

You spoke too soon! Sent them out right after your message lol. I started doing them last night, but I fell asleep. It probably wasn't a good idea to be doing them at 2 AM anyways, I'm sure there would have been a mistake or two somewhere. Now you have all night to submit turns, yay.

By the way, if anyone's female then inform me of the fact, otherwise you will be referred to with male pronouns.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 887 >
  Back to forum