The Killer's Game
Jul 31 2010, 4:51 am
By: Azrael
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 787 >

Aug 4 2010, 3:33 am The Starport Post #81

Quote from Aristocrat
Quote from name:Tuxedo-Templar
Quote from rayNimagi
Oh, and by the way, I'm heading upstairs.
Why?
Because he can. :P

Paranoia isn't the best way to play this game unless you are trying to direct attention away from yourself.
Likewise.

I see no logical reason to go upstairs (yet).

None.

Aug 4 2010, 3:34 am Roy Post #82

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

If you didn't see anyone leave, and you were supposedly the first at the scene, that makes you even more suspect.
Yeah, that was pretty much how it started for me. Pretty awesome, eh? Don't hurt me...

Edit: Where's the kitchen? Probably near the dining room. I'm willing to bet the knife came from there.

Aug 4 2010, 3:40 am Aristocrat Post #83

Quote from Aristocrat
Quote from rayNimagi
Oh, and by the way, I'm heading upstairs.
Why?
Because he can. :P

Paranoia isn't the best way to play this game unless you are trying to direct attention away from yourself.
Likewise.

I see no logical reason to go upstairs (yet).

Upstairs may have treasure chests containing HP potions, phoenix downs, and an extremely large cache of weaponry.

None.

Aug 4 2010, 6:09 am EzTerix Post #84

"payne responds by tackling LoTu)S, knocking him to the floor. He wraps his fingers around LoTu)S' neck, attempting to strangle him with murderous conviction. LoTu)S struggles to escape the grasp, and manages to push payne off of him. He then pulls payne's arms behind his back, successfully managing to restrain him."

HAHAHAA LOL

btw artstocrat you wasted an action cause I just looted the house owner LOL :awesome:

Azrael this is looking pretty epic i'm lovin it :)

None.

Aug 4 2010, 7:13 am poison_us Post #85

Back* from the grave

Yeah, I went East with Ez and payne, so he really did PM that. I was actually about to post that :(

Aug 4 2010, 7:53 am Wing Zero Post #86

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Why is Tuxlar blocking the sunroom?!!!

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 9 2010, 7:25 am by Wing Zero.

Aug 4 2010, 12:20 pm The Starport Post #87

Well, the problem with leaving the lobby is:
  1. We haven't secured Roy.
  2. Do we know there's nothing in the immediate environment that isn't of interest? Has anyone checked for blood on any of us, for instance? I'm already seeing some strange behaviors just in this room just this turn, also...
  3. The sooner we allow whoever is the killer to separate from the group, the sooner they get opportunities to start coming up with ways to kill us.
Meh. I won't stop you if you want to split up. I'll stay in the lobby for the time being, though.

Edit: Turn observations:
  1. EzTerix examined the corpse and slipped something into its pocket pocketed something from it himself (correction!). Aristocrat tried to convince him to stop examining (to preserve the scene...?).
  2. Aristocrat has the knife for fingerprint evidence.
  3. DavidJCobb and Aristocrat looked at the same small wooden stand in the corner. Aristocrat removed something from its front drawer. I presume David knows what it was?
  4. Aristocrat left up the stairs.

Edit: I'll decide what I'm going to do later.

Post has been edited 6 time(s), last time on Aug 4 2010, 3:23 pm by Tuxedo-Templar.

None.

Aug 4 2010, 1:00 pm Aristocrat Post #88

Well, the problem with leaving the lobby is:
  1. We haven't secured Roy.
  2. Do we know there's nothing in the immediate environment that isn't of interest? Has anyone checked for blood on any of us, for instance? I'm already seeing some strange behaviors just in this room just this turn, also...

Impossible for Roy to be the killer.

Also, for the immediate environment... Been there, done that.

Action 1:
I look around the room and take note of the details of each guest and their appearance, actions, taking special care to note any bloodstains, nervous appearances, physical fatigue, hands hidden behind backs, missing pieces of clothing, trenchcoats and other pieces of clothing that may serve to conceal a weapon, as well as remembering the order in which they entered the current room; while looking around take note of all the furniture in this room as well as any containers/alcoves in which items could be hidden.

Result:
Looking around the room, you scan the other guests but see none of the indicators of guilt which you were hoping to find. You try to remember who in the crowd entered in which order, but in the confusion you can't really be sure.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Quote from EzTerix
btw artstocrat you wasted an action cause I just looted the house owner LOL :awesome:

Fuck you bitch, hand over yer damned inventory :P

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 4 2010, 1:08 pm by Aristocrat.

None.

Aug 4 2010, 1:09 pm The Starport Post #89

Well there's a 1/15th chance you could be lying, so I'm inclined to take your word. I'd feel more comfortable if you'd hadn't just left (alone?) with the knife, though, but I'm going to guess this place is littered with weapons, so I won't make a fuss about that. But I don't think we're going to have any equipment available for fingerprint identification, at the very least.

Edit: Meh, I won't ask that. But EzTerix, what did you find in the corpse's pocket, by chance?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 4 2010, 1:14 pm by Tuxedo-Templar.

None.

Aug 4 2010, 1:24 pm Aristocrat Post #90

I want to know what EzTerix took too; I had a condition to specifically note what was taken from the corpse if someone rummages it but I "saw nothing".

EDIT> Maybe that means it's pretty significant... w/e. I'll interrogate him later.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 4 2010, 1:31 pm by Aristocrat.

None.

Aug 4 2010, 2:44 pm The Starport Post #91

@Aristo - What I'm more puzzled by is why he put something into the pocket. But I can't imagine there being any logic in intentionally doing suspicious things at this stage in front of everyone...

I think you're wrong to say it's impossible for Roy to be the murderer, though.

Also Roy, can you do me a favor and let me hear your beautiful screaming voice again? Just for the lulz. ;) I'm not going to detain you or anything, by the way, but I prefer you not leave the company of others (Aristo, you too). If Aristo's information is accurate, we're done with the lobby, I think. Anyone wants to give me instructions, I'm all ears.

None.

Aug 4 2010, 2:54 pm LoTu)S Post #92

Quote from EzTerix
"payne responds by tackling LoTu)S, knocking him to the floor. He wraps his fingers around LoTu)S' neck, attempting to strangle him with murderous conviction. LoTu)S struggles to escape the grasp, and manages to push payne off of him. He then pulls payne's arms behind his back, successfully managing to restrain him."

Holy dicks payne, stop holding a grudge over me :massimo:

I think Ez put something in the pocket to replace what he looted.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 4 2010, 3:01 pm by LoTu)S.

None.

Aug 4 2010, 3:16 pm Aristocrat Post #93

@Aristo - What I'm more puzzled by is why he put something into the pocket.

Actually the antecedent of "his" is probably intended to be EzTerix, not the dead owner, so EzTerix looted something and put it into his own pocket.

Unless you guys know something I don't.

None.

Aug 4 2010, 3:21 pm The Starport Post #94

Oh right, misread that then. :P

None.

Aug 4 2010, 5:08 pm Tempz Post #95

We have to stay in larger groups no less then 4 or else the killer might kill 1 of us without warning the others...

Ezterix might be going for evidence to try and examine it but still hes a suspect as well as payne for trying to strangle lotus but lotus could of faked that message to try and trick us.

Tuxlar could be trying to stop us from contaminating the evidence in the sun room if there is any but it the same time puts a little suspicion on him.

However all these suspicion could be easily let off... since we need to find more evidence.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Aug 4 2010, 5:16 pm by Tempz.

None.

Aug 4 2010, 6:01 pm LoTu)S Post #96

Believe me, the other 3 got the same message. Read previous posts.

None.

Aug 4 2010, 6:18 pm poison_us Post #97

Back* from the grave

I'd feel more comfortable if you'd hadn't just left (alone?) with the knife, though, but I'm going to guess this place is littered with weapons, so I won't make a fuss about that.
None in the dining room, I had a specific search for that:

You go east along with LoTu)S, payne, and EzTerix.

The room is rather large, with a long hardwood table taking up much of it. The table is not set however, and you see nothing which you might consider a weapon. A large framed painting of a horse hangs on the wall, mid-stride. Aside from the direction which you came from, there is another exit on the east side of the room, where you see double swinging doors.

I'm currently just trying to find a weapon to defend myself with if need be. I think that there really won't be too many weapons, because in most scenarios with 14 regular people and 1 killer, there aren't many chances for the regulars to get an edge on the killer.

We need a system for meetings, such as a shout or a text message saying "go to [insert room]"...but then again, if people die, it could be abused to kill them...dammit. Uhm, I'd like for as many people that can make it to come to the dining room, to question payne ;)

Aug 4 2010, 9:00 pm The Starport Post #98

By the way: Who's in charge here?

Edit: If no one says anything, I'll just offer up a plan and hope enough people want to cooperate. :P

Not that there's nearly enough information to make any sort of meaningful plans at this phase...

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 4 2010, 9:26 pm by Tuxedo-Templar.

None.

Aug 4 2010, 9:16 pm Tempz Post #99

Sorry lotus... :( you off my suspicion list

None.

Aug 4 2010, 9:39 pm Roy Post #100

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from Aristocrat
Action 1:
I look around the room and take note of the details of each guest and their appearance, actions, taking special care to note any bloodstains, nervous appearances, physical fatigue, hands hidden behind backs, missing pieces of clothing, trenchcoats and other pieces of clothing that may serve to conceal a weapon, as well as remembering the order in which they entered the current room; while looking around take note of all the furniture in this room as well as any containers/alcoves in which items could be hidden.

Result:
Looking around the room, you scan the other guests but see none of the indicators of guilt which you were hoping to find. You try to remember who in the crowd entered in which order, but in the confusion you can't really be sure.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Azrael did warn us to keep our commands short and general; if you look for too many things, you're going to miss subtleties.

My PM was almost like I hadn't sent any actions. Granted, half of them were for cooperating and getting information based on the detainment process, but since that never occurred, I ended up just studying the room intently, and judging from the other posts, I didn't pick up anything special. I didn't even see what EzTerix put in his pocket.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 787 >
  Back to forum