Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Terrain > Topic: Need a Wall Tile - Mid Ground or Higher Level
Need a Wall Tile - Mid Ground or Higher Level
Jan 9 2012, 1:01 pm
By: zzt  

Jan 9 2012, 1:01 pm zzt Post #1

So, this is Stage 01 of my map.
As you see, this stage contains high dirt, and the character will be able to stand there. However, all the good wall tiles(in jungle) are only mid ground level, and the character is able to see what's behind them if they are used. So, I am currently using a wall tile that's not so beautiful. I found some tiles that can block mid ground level sight, but none of them is better than this one.
Is there any good wall tile that's better than that tile? I really want to fix that...

None.

Jan 9 2012, 1:46 pm Roy Post #2

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Moved to SC1 Terrain section.

Feb 20 2012, 10:18 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #3

👻 👾 👽 💪

These are the only tiles with high elevation in jungle.

[attach=8406]

Ones with a green "U" are what you want for a wall... but they aren't different than what you have already. Seems your best option would be to not use high dirt. :\

Attachments:
tiles.png
Hits: 0 Size: 139.61kb

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Mar 7 2012, 1:08 am WoodenFire Post #4

Well, first off, I would recommend using my interior database to create a passage way as tight as that.

http://www.staredit.net/files/1104/

And sacrifice the high dirt for some classy looking doors.

:D

None.

Options
  Back to forum