Feb 16 2012, 4:02 am DevliN Post #422

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

So. Many. Numbers.

Blargh.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Feb 16 2012, 4:08 am rayNimagi Post #423

Quote from Roy
On Jack's person were twenty dollars cash, a watch that was fourteen minutes off, and an old parking ticket with something illegible scribbled on the back.
I'm going to guess 20 - 14 = 6. Player 6 is xAngelSpiritx. Of course, I could be wrong. Player 20 is Daddywhoo, and player 14 is poison_us, who is a dead veteran/Devil's Advocate.

EDIT: Never mind, no clues in that post.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 16 2012, 11:10 pm by rayNimagi.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Feb 16 2012, 8:30 pm poison_us Post #424

Back* from the grave

Veteran, but you guys ignored what I said when I found anything, so I feel no pity for a town loss.

Feb 16 2012, 8:36 pm Lanthanide Post #425

At the moment I think town has the upper hand.

Also ray, that post "does not contain clues, only suggestions".

None.

Feb 17 2012, 3:07 am Roy Post #426

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

D A Y #8
This post contains clues!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This last night was a rough one.

One follows another follows another follows another. An other to be followed, another reason for the other to follow through with the plan of the one he follows. Soon one would not follow, as his follower would stop his following.

Lanthanide was greeted by a familiar face; someone by which he had not expected to be greeted. "Well, I'm surprised to see you here."
"A surprise for you, but not for me."
"An unpleasent one at that," Lanthanide said with a sneer.
"It's about to become more unpleasent, you'll soon see."
Lanthanide grinned, "How cute; you think you're playing the hero."
"You bet," his visitor replied, and before Lanthanide could respond, his life was denied.

Vote for your lynch candidate. You have ~24 hours (22:00 EST). No lynch may or may not result in lightning bolts.

Feb 17 2012, 3:45 am Lanthanide Post #427

Well town's screwed now. Good luck.

Edit: Lol, looks like it was the GM that killed me! Good job. You could have just asked what my role was in PM you know.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 17 2012, 4:53 am by Lanthanide.

None.

Feb 17 2012, 4:21 am rayNimagi Post #428

I think there might be no killing roles left except the Global Moderator. There are two ways we can proceed:
-Lynch all inactives.
-If it is the GM that is killing, leave him to kill off all players except himself.

I'm more in favor of the second option at this point, so I vote No Lynch.

Feb 18 2012, 12:08 am OlimarandLouie Post #429

Quote from rayNimagi
I think there might be no killing roles left except the Global Moderator. There are two ways we can proceed:
-Lynch all inactives.
-If it is the GM that is killing, leave him to kill off all players except himself.

I'm more in favor of the second option at this point, so I vote No Lynch.
As am I. I vote No Lynch.

None.

Feb 18 2012, 1:00 am Roy Post #430

Current Lynch Votes:
rayNimagi -> No Lynch
OlimarandLouie -> No Lynch (2)

Currently slated for lynching: No Lynch

Feb 18 2012, 2:15 am OlimarandLouie Post #431

Seriously more people need to vote.

None.

Feb 18 2012, 2:27 am DevliN Post #432

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from rayNimagi
Global Moderator - GMs are the keepers of SEN. They are not to be trifled with.
Abilities:
-Excaliban: Kills target player. If the GM kills a Town-aligned role, they will be demoted to Moderator status. Use wisely.
Lanth was town-aligned, so the GM can no longer kill anyone anyway, if it was a GM.

EDIT:
Quote from Roy
One (1) follows another (2) follows another (3) follows another (4). An other to be followed, another reason for the other (2) to follow through with the plan of the one (3) he follows. Soon one (3) would not follow, as his follower (2) would stop his following.
If I'm following this correctly, someone unknown (1) followed the person (2) who followed/killed Lanth (3), who followed lil-Inferno (4) last night (based on what Lanth told me when he sent in his action). The second sentence is the one tripping me up. To me, it suggests that the person following Lanth correctly killed him so he wouldn't be able to follow his target, lil-Inferno. The tricky part is that if he was a GM, then theoretically that suggests that he correctly prevented Lanth from following a fellow Townie - but I don't know why that would be correct since it would just help prove he is Town-aligned. On the other hand, I was under the impression that Lanth was the only remaining Town-aligned power-role, so perhaps he wasn't killed by a GM after all, leaving me suspicious about his target.

So it's a shot in the dark, but I vote lil-Inferno.

EDIT2:
In looking at the role distribution, it says we had 2 GMs but it seems like only 1 is dead (unless the other is recolored). So I take back my prior analysis, a GM probably did kill Lanth. So who the hell followed the GM?

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Feb 18 2012, 3:00 am by DevliN.

My Overwatch addiction.

Feb 18 2012, 2:52 am Leon-037 Post #433

Follow the leader?

I have no idea, can I abstain?

None.

Feb 18 2012, 2:54 am Roy Post #434

Current Lynch Votes:
rayNimagi -> No Lynch
OlimarandLouie -> No Lynch (2)
DevliN -> lil-Inferno
Leon-037 -> Abstain

Currently slated for lynching: No Lynch

Feb 18 2012, 2:54 am lil-Inferno Post #435

Just here for the pie

I vote no lynch.

Feb 18 2012, 3:00 am Roy Post #436

End of Day #8...
This post does not contain clues. Just suggestions...

Night! We wait patiently for the night! For no one is stronger at night than those made for it.

SEN chooses a pacifistic route; a proper funeral was held for Lanthanide, though only a few chose to attend. They decided against suggesting a man for the gallows, as this was a morning for mourning.

The sun rests once more, and darkness slowly fills the air as the community once again experiences what they have come to fear...

N I G H T #8 begins...

Night #8 has begun.
Night actions may now be taken.
Day begins in ~24 hours (22:00 EST).

Feb 18 2012, 3:11 am DevliN Post #437

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Distribution: 1 Troll, 1 Devil's Advocate, 2 Rogue Moderator, 1 Unwatched.
Distribution: 10+ Regular, 2 Veteran, 2 Elite, 2 Moderator, 2 Global Moderator.

Based on the deaths (and assuming the colors are accurate, aside from Riney), the following are alive:
  • 1 Moderator or 1 Unwatched
  • 1 Rogue Moderator (assuming both Elite claims are accurate)
  • 1 Global Moderator turned Moderator
  • Maybe 1 Devilesk?
  • 1 Veteran (assuming we got the Devil's Advocate)

And we only have 10 players still living. Did I count those correctly? Anyone see anything incorrect about that list?

My Overwatch addiction.

Feb 18 2012, 4:54 am xAngelSpiritx Post #438

eternal lurker

Oh hell, I missed the vote by 2 hours again.

None.

Feb 19 2012, 3:02 am Roy Post #439

D A Y #9
This post contains clues!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pen to paper. How odd that this is considered an old-fashioned means for communication.

Dear Diary,

I seemed to have misplaced a list of mine. While it's nothing particularly personal, I'd rather have it with me than with another. I had a dream recently about stocking my kitchen; this loss must really be getting to me.

A list was found that night, but everything on it had been crossed out. A weary individual inspected it in the morning, only to realize it was not the same list he sought. He walked away innocently, whistling a foreign melody as others gathered to determine what should be done this day.

Vote for your lynch candidate. You have ~24 hours (22:00 EST). No lynch may or may not result in lightning bolts.

Feb 19 2012, 4:08 am rayNimagi Post #440

Quote from Roy
I had a dream recently about stocking my kitchen; this loss must really be getting to me.
This might have something to do with What are you cooking right now?. How do you get data for a thread?

The target of a hit may have been put in the Void last night.

For now, I vote No Lynch.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 20 21 22 23 2427 >
  Back to forum