Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Azrael's Mafia #1: Resident Evil
Azrael's Mafia #1: Resident Evil
Oct 23 2011, 4:05 am
By: Azrael
Pages: < 1 « 43 44 45 46 4764 >

Nov 13 2011, 4:10 pm TiKels Post #881

Quote from Roy
Quote from Raitaki
Roy where did the parentheses come from :hurr: and there are 2 pluses so I think it's more like + 2 :hurr: and how does that make Olimar USS :hurr:
The parentheses were mostly for clarity, and "order" could mean order of operations. Plus plus, or ++, is used in code to increment by one. And I don't even need to explain how this incriminates Olimar, as it's too obvious.
Stop right there mafia scum! It says bbday, not bday! It's obviously talking about bb guns, or backwards d-day! Who has an avatar of a face melted off by napalm?

Roy.

...You should have paid the fine!

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Nov 13 2011, 4:25 pm Roy Post #882

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Two B's? Like how Olimar's avatar has two people in it? Another clue!

Nov 13 2011, 4:58 pm poison_us Post #883

Back* from the grave

Quote from TiKels
Quote from Roy
Quote from Raitaki
Roy where did the parentheses come from :hurr: and there are 2 pluses so I think it's more like + 2 :hurr: and how does that make Olimar USS :hurr:
The parentheses were mostly for clarity, and "order" could mean order of operations. Plus plus, or ++, is used in code to increment by one. And I don't even need to explain how this incriminates Olimar, as it's too obvious.
Stop right there mafia scum! It says bbday, not bday! It's obviously talking about bb guns, or backwards d-day! Who has an avatar of a face melted off by napalm?

Roy.

...You should have paid the fine!
For getting caught fucking on the Hollywood sign?

No, I kid. I seriously think we should all vote to abstain. Anyone who does not vote to abstain is either Tampered or USS. Or trolling. If you think about it, we could simply wall off untrusted players one by one, and eventually figure out who the remaining Assassin is by process of elimination. Once this is done, we only have the Beguiler and Saboteur left.

Granted, this method can give the Saboteur the advantage, but since it's Day 6, there are likely three USS left, and there are 11 players alive, the Saboteur is likely inactive or Tampering people we wind up killing anyways. Or using his Tamper every day. Regardless, I would rather not use this method.

Nov 13 2011, 5:00 pm Roy Post #884

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

I vote No Lynch. It also gives us more time for researching.

Nov 13 2011, 5:25 pm Tempz Post #885

Oops forgot to research tonight sorry guys.

@Poison
I forgot it was Ex i was dealing with =p.

None.

Nov 13 2011, 8:34 pm ImagoDeo Post #886

Quote from Raitaki
Quote from name:Night 5
Post-It Note

passwords

ethernet: 3280sealion0944
security cameras: bigbro320846068
ed’s computer: 120959timesbbdayorderplusplusungood
staff records folder: 998551098413
cancel lockdown: 6284fhjr65f9dd5r

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_(book)

For those who haven't read it, I'll summarize by saying that both the Security Cameras password and the Ed's computer password are references to it. Not sure what that may mean.

None.

Nov 13 2011, 8:42 pm poison_us Post #887

Back* from the grave

Setting: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oceania_(Nineteen_Eighty-Four)#Oceania (includes New Zealand)

That's all I care to look for. There's probably more, but I dun care.

Nov 13 2011, 8:48 pm Lanthanide Post #888

Oceania also includes all of North and South America, the UK, southern Africa and Australia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:1984_fictious_world_map_v2_quad.svg

None.

Nov 13 2011, 8:58 pm poison_us Post #889

Back* from the grave

Yes it does, but New Zealand is the only reoccurring one.

Nov 13 2011, 9:34 pm Lanthanide Post #890

Quote from poison_us
Yes it does, but New Zealand is the only reoccurring one.
Um, what? I don't even know what that is supposed to mean. "reoccurring" where? If you search the wiki page, the name "New Zealand" shows up once. There's a quote from the book where it says what land Oceania takes up and it says "Oceania comprises the Americas, the Atlantic islands including the British Isles, Australasia and the Southern portion of Africa.". It doesn't even mention New Zealand.

So I don't know what "reoccurring" is supposed to mean. I get the impression that you don't, either.

None.

Nov 13 2011, 9:42 pm poison_us Post #891

Back* from the grave

Sigh. You don't really pay attention, do you? Look back in the thread, particularly at research results. I'm not accusing you or anyone at all of anything. In fact, your reaction amuses me.

Anywho, Azrael, I'm interested in how you randomized people that wanted a particular role. Can you explain how you did that?

Nov 13 2011, 9:54 pm Lanthanide Post #892

So a previous research result mentions New Zealand, and this research result looks like 1984, so you look at the wikipedia page for 1984 which says New Zealand and say "look, they're related!" despite the fact that 1984 itself never actually mentions New Zealand?

None.

Nov 13 2011, 10:47 pm The_UrChai Post #893

I vote No Lynch because we have nobody to lynch. I haven't been active much because of Skyrim. :D

None.

Nov 13 2011, 10:58 pm Raitaki Post #894

I vote No Lynch
Also Roy and shadow I hope you guys haven't been saving up your votes if Saboteur somehow tampered any of you guys.

None.

Nov 13 2011, 11:11 pm TiKels Post #895

I don't understand the logic of No lynch. If we are not lynching people... we have no chance of moving forward.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Nov 13 2011, 11:12 pm Tempz Post #896

@Shadow
Lucky you; Since i can't find Skyrim anywhere i have to buy mw3 :hurr:.. But for me Skyrim = Mw3 (pretty close for me)

Anywho

No lynch

None.

Nov 13 2011, 11:27 pm Lanthanide Post #897

Quote from TiKels
I don't understand the logic of No lynch. If we are not lynching people... we have no chance of moving forward.
It doesn't make a lot of sense to me, either. It seems unlikely that any actions we take at night are going to give us any significant clues as to who is USS, since all our investigators got killed so early in the game. However lynching a townie could be considered to be going backwards, although I still maintain that lynching Daddy was the right thing to do since his role wasn't required and he never voted for lynching anyway.

I guess analysis of past hacker actions could help to narrow down the list of suspects, or specifically rule out certain people from being USS.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 13 2011, 11:33 pm by Lanthanide.

None.

Nov 13 2011, 11:33 pm TiKels Post #898

Considering we lose when the maximum capacity of town's voting ability falls below that of the mafia's voting ability, I'd definitely say lynching a townie still is never good. That one person that we just throw away could make a difference. Someone needs to make some decisions and kill off someone. We can't just lynch NO-ONE.

-NudeRaider

Nov 13 2011, 11:39 pm Raitaki Post #899

Quote from TiKels
Considering we lose when the maximum capacity of town's voting ability falls below that of the mafia's voting ability, I'd definitely say lynching a townie still is never good. That one person that we just throw away could make a difference. Someone needs to make some decisions and kill off someone. We can't just lynch NO-ONE.
We've only been keeping you around so that Aristo can constrain you then threaten you to cooperate, but since he's dead so.....GAS MASK CLUE AGAINST GAS MASK AVATAR IS OBVIOUS
I vote TicKles
EDIT: If anybody counts this as a vote against Tikels I have some balls-severing shears right here. Also Tempz stop making me look so damn suspicious :massimo:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 14 2011, 12:03 am by Raitaki.

None.

Nov 13 2011, 11:49 pm Tempz Post #900

Collapse Box

TROLOLOLOLOLOL Post... it means nothing.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 14 2011, 12:02 am by Tempz.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 43 44 45 46 4764 >
  Back to forum