Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: TKG: poison Edition
TKG: poison Edition
Feb 25 2011, 7:36 pm
By: poison_us
Pages: < 1 « 6 7 8 9 1017 >

Mar 15 2011, 9:30 am Jack Post #141

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Quote from Roy
JACK IS HUB. GUARANTEED TO NOT BE KILLER BECAUSE POISON THOUGHT HE WAS INACTIVE.

Quote from Shoutbox
[2011-3-12. : 11:30 am] poison_us -- lmfao, Jack would've been the killer if he returned his role PM.
AWW YEAH
Everyone group up in the bathroom, then we'll find the killer easy. The moment someone dies, we gang up on them. Simple strategy, same as what you use in The Thing.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Mar 15 2011, 4:32 pm Bar Refaeli Post #142

Quote from Jack
Everyone group up in the bathroom...
You found a grenade in the top drawer.
GG.

None.

Mar 15 2011, 6:25 pm Roy Post #143

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Raccoon is the killer.

Mar 15 2011, 6:45 pm poison_us Post #144

Back* from the grave

Quote from Roy
Raccoon is the killer.
shhh.

Mar 17 2011, 8:48 pm poison_us Post #145

Back* from the grave

Turn 1 Actions are sent. If you did not receive a PM, and you were supposed to, please notify me ASAP.

Turn 2 actions should be in before Monday, March 21, at 11:59 PM Eastern.

Mar 17 2011, 9:33 pm TiKels Post #146

Fuck man I was gonna put something else in my post, I thought it was till 11:59 on the 17th... you need to be more clear! (Well at least you did for the next time but... fuck man really?)

Also dude, unless I am the only one who had a conversation, then you need to be putting other people's actions and conversations (apart from like *He looks around checks his pockets*) in a character's immediate area in our pms.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Mar 17 2011, 9:39 pm poison_us Post #147

Back* from the grave

Quote from poison_us
Please get your PMs in before Thursday, March 17th.
[12:40 pm] poison_us -- TO THE 6 THAT HAVE NOT SENT OUT ACTION P.M.S: THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE. I HAVE TO UPDATE MY COMPUTER, AND THIS WILL TAKE ROUGHLY 2 HOURS. GET YOUR ACTIONS IN BEFORE 3:00 EASTERN.
To me, the first means that they need to be sent in before Thursday rolls around. That means 11:59 Wednesday or earlier. I'm aware that you may not have seen the shoutbox earlier today, but you're not getting any sympathy from me, especially when you take this tone:
Quote from TiKels
Also dude, unless I am the only one who had a conversation, then you need to be putting other people's actions and conversations (apart from like *He looks around checks his pockets*) in a character's immediate area in our pms.
You were, by the way.

Mar 17 2011, 9:40 pm Roy Post #148

Quote from TiKels
(apart from like *He looks around checks his pockets*)
YOU TOLD ME NOBODY WAS LOOKING, POISON!

:P

Mar 17 2011, 9:51 pm Jack Post #149

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Hands up who else tried to kill poison. /raises hand

I know inferno did. I daresay half of us tried to BUT HE STILL LIVES!

Also who's the silly noob sprinting towards the closed door?

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Mar 17 2011, 9:56 pm DevliN Post #150

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Was I the only one trying to help him? Maybe that's why he gave me the invisibility cloak and heat-seeking missile launcher.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Mar 17 2011, 10:00 pm Bar Refaeli Post #151

Quote from DevliN
Was I the only one trying to help him? Maybe that's why he gave me the invisibility cloak and heat-seeking missile launcher.
I found a missile in my left pocket and a wand in my coat pocket. We should team up.

None.

Mar 17 2011, 10:34 pm TiKels Post #152

Sorry, I suppose I came off as a bit of a douche, was unintentional. I simply meant to state that it is integral to both the feel and the fun of the game... I need to be able to know what's going on around me; I shouldn't have to put in an action that says "Notice things that go on around me" to do so. Sorry.

I mean, assuming what these guys are saying is true, I missed some guy running to a closed door and people attacking poison. NOT knowing these details will have significant negative impacts on the quality of this game. I mean, hell, if a guy runs by me and shoots everyone else in the room except me, I should know right?

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Mar 17 2011, 10:35 pm Bar Refaeli Post #153

Quote from TiKels
Sorry, I suppose I came off as a bit of a douche, was unintentional. I simply meant to state that it is integral to both the feel and the fun of the game... I need to be able to know what's going on around me; I shouldn't have to put in an action that says "Notice things that go on around me" to do so. Sorry.
Agreed. But knowing what kind of guy poison is I put that in anyways.

So how bout that dart gun?

None.

Mar 17 2011, 11:31 pm poison_us Post #154

Back* from the grave

Quote from TiKels

I mean, assuming what these guys are saying is true, I missed some guy running to a closed door and people attacking poison. NOT knowing these details will have significant negative impacts on the quality of this game. I mean, hell, if a guy runs by me and shoots everyone else in the room except me, I should know right?
Yes, you should, but you were pre-occupied with...other things. I'm sorry that, in those other endeavors, your attention wasn't what it should have been. Also, take things with a grain of salt. You think I would give Raccoon a wand? Comon, man. Besides, you would've had to be looking to see the guy run into the door. There is a large amount of commotion in your vicinity, and it might have muffled noises such as a thump on a door.

Mar 17 2011, 11:40 pm Roy Post #155

Quote from poison_us
You think I would give Raccoon a wand?
Well, why not? You gave me a death note. Sure, you said it was just a blank piece of paper, but I know it's a death note. I'll prove it once I find a pen.

Mar 17 2011, 11:45 pm OlimarandLouie Post #156

You gave me drugs.

None.

Mar 17 2011, 11:48 pm StarBlue Post #157

I hope I find a pet thor in my pocket :kame:

None.

Mar 18 2011, 1:11 am Raitaki Post #158

Can the person who I attempted to attack with a jar of- Wait a sec- pig fetus raise a hand? xDD

None.

Mar 18 2011, 1:57 am Riney Post #159

Thigh high affectionado

Oh god

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Mar 18 2011, 3:14 am Derqua Post #160

Quote from poison_us
Po accept Derqua's attempted PM for the activity check.
Thanks for remembering.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 6 7 8 9 1017 >
  Back to forum