TKG: poison Edition
Feb 25 2011, 7:36 pm
By: poison_us
Pages: < 1 « 7 8 9 10 1117 >

Mar 18 2011, 3:45 am poison_us Post #161

Back* from the grave

Quote from Derqua
Quote from poison_us
Po accept Derqua's attempted PM for the activity check.
Thanks for remembering.
No problem. Thanks for sending it again, because I am a forgetful lout. If you'd like back in, I'll allow it, but you could've said something before Turn 1 was over. Not only were you online on the 15th, when I last checked, but you aught to have said something along the lines of "poison get your head out of your ass".

Mar 18 2011, 9:09 pm Derqua Post #162

It's fine

None.

Mar 19 2011, 2:22 pm TiKels Post #163

Quote from poison_us
Quote from TiKels
I mean, assuming what these guys are saying is true, I missed some guy running to a closed door and people attacking poison. NOT knowing these details will have significant negative impacts on the quality of this game. I mean, hell, if a guy runs by me and shoots everyone else in the room except me, I should know right?
Yes, you should, but you were pre-occupied with...other things. I'm sorry that, in those other endeavors, your attention wasn't what it should have been. Also, take things with a grain of salt. You think I would give Raccoon a wand? Comon, man. Besides, you would've had to be looking to see the guy run into the door. There is a large amount of commotion in your vicinity, and it might have muffled noises such as a thump on a door.
Um I hope you realize I was referring to this
Quote from Jack
Hands up who else tried to kill poison. /raises hand

I know inferno did. I daresay half of us tried to BUT HE STILL LIVES!

Also who's the silly noob sprinting towards the closed door?
And not any of the random spam about wands. Actually, I explicitly said that I don't care about people checking their pockets, nor did I refer to it in my post, so I don't know where you're coming up with what you're saying... I am pretty sure I have the common sense to realize that the wand/cloak/missile crap is totally faux.

Here are the posts that I am talking about.
Quote from TiKels
Also dude, unless I am the only one who had a conversation, then you need to be putting other people's actions and conversations (apart from like *He looks around checks his pockets*) in a character's immediate area in our pms.

Quote from name:Raccoon
Quote from DevliN
Was I the only one trying to help him? Maybe that's why he gave me the invisibility cloak and heat-seeking missile launcher.
I found a missile in my left pocket and a wand in my coat pocket. We should team up.
The rest of the crap I had no reason to disbelieve and no reason to believe. Apart from the attacking poison thing, which seems a bit ridiculous now.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Mar 19 2011, 4:43 pm poison_us Post #164

Back* from the grave

What's the problem then? You were indeed the only one that said anything, other than my dying self, and nobody had a gun to fire. I don't understand what's wrong, considering that your above post names nothing other than the conversations (which I stated above you were the only one that used a talk command). So, since there was nobody in your area that had "kill <player>" actions being run, and nobody talked, what do you want me to say? If you'd like to have a PM correspondence to try to find out exactly what happened last turn, then go ahead. But in your area nobody tried to kill someone else.

While I'm at it, if anyone else has a problem, and would like for me to explain why you didn't get information about something that didn't happen, please either PM me or reply here and I'll be more than happy to oblige with an explanation.

EDIT: Ahh, here it is, I found it:
Quote from poison_us

Quote from TiKels
Also dude, unless I am the only one who had a conversation, then you need to be putting other people's actions and conversations (apart from like *He looks around checks his pockets*) in a character's immediate area in our pms.
You were, by the way.

Mar 19 2011, 7:34 pm Jack Post #165

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

If you want to know what's going on around you, just say Search the area for anything interesting or useful. Other people in a room are interesting :P

I dunno when we're supposed to get our actions in by but I'll send mine in a few hours. Timezones sux

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Mar 19 2011, 8:55 pm Roy Post #166

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from poison_us
While I'm at it, if anyone else has a problem, and would like for me to explain why you didn't get information about something that didn't happen, please either PM me or reply here and I'll be more than happy to oblige with an explanation.
Just be sure you limit your answers to vague or ambiguous game mechanics, because otherwise it really removes the bluffing potential this game has (i.e. Aristocrat out of bounds). Most of the fun in the game is experimenting and finding out what you can and cannot do, both in-game and in communication; spoon-feeding us won't be as enjoyable.

Also, if you've already mentioned the answer in the OP or another post in the thread, there's no need to restate it; it's the fault of the player for not reading as attentively as s/he should.

Mar 19 2011, 9:01 pm Wing Zero Post #167

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

So Roy, what's the plan?

Mar 19 2011, 9:04 pm Roy Post #168

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from Wing Zero
So Roy, what's the plan?
About 16 cases of self-defense, for now.

Mar 19 2011, 9:15 pm poison_us Post #169

Back* from the grave

Quote from Jack
I dunno when we're supposed to get our actions in by but I'll send mine in a few hours. Timezones sux
Quote from poison_us
Turn 2 actions should be in before Monday, March 21, at 11:59 PM Eastern.
For you, that's 4:59 PM Tuesday.
For future reference, I found a neat tool:
http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_US-OH.aspx
(current time) and http://www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_US-OH.aspx (time converter)

Mar 19 2011, 9:21 pm Wing Zero Post #170

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Lol that works. I'm thinking of going east, you are free to join me when you're done.

Mar 19 2011, 11:23 pm TiKels Post #171

Should we really leave the room? I think we should chill in here for a bit to figure stuff out, and work in groups so no1 is ever alone. If not, I'm going with Wing Zero.

I reread my turn PM and realized that I just had a moment of terrible reading comprehension. Sorry. Prolly shoulda read more carefully

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Mar 21 2011, 2:34 pm TiKels Post #172

I am making efforts to forcibly stop people from leaving. Please, nobody kill me or attack me out-right.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 24 2011, 1:28 am by TiKels.

-NudeRaider

Mar 21 2011, 9:14 pm OlimarandLouie Post #173

Quote from TiKels
I am making efforts to forcibly stop people from leaving.
It seems we are going to have some problems then. :D

None.

Mar 21 2011, 9:28 pm poison_us Post #174

Back* from the grave

Quote from OlimarandLouie
Quote from TiKels
I am making efforts to forcibly stop people from leaving.
It seems we are going to have some problems then. :D
An unstoppable force meets an immovable object. Good luck, Chuck.

Mar 22 2011, 2:07 am Jack Post #175

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

I bet tikels is one of the people I locked in chains again. :D

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Mar 22 2011, 2:46 am DevliN Post #176

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I like chains! I hope it was me.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Mar 22 2011, 2:47 am Raitaki Post #177

Quote from DevliN
I like chains! I hope it was me.
*resends his actions to poison*

None.

Mar 24 2011, 2:41 am Observer12425 Post #178

Unstoppable force + immovable object = catastrophic release of an infinite amount of energy and global death = game over.

None.

Mar 24 2011, 3:08 am Raitaki Post #179

Hey, maybe I should go look for- OOF *collapses*

None.

Mar 24 2011, 3:12 am poison_us Post #180

Back* from the grave

PMs sent. If you did not get one, that means I didn't get one. Sorry about the delay, I was Minedrafted yesterday by Riney, and I didn't feel like doing it right then anyways.

Get your Turn 3 PMs in before 11:59 PM Tuesday, March 29, 2010.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 7 8 9 10 1117 >
  Back to forum