Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Roy's Mod Mafia: Game 1
Roy's Mod Mafia: Game 1
Oct 1 2010, 3:11 pm
By: Roy
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 829 >

Oct 6 2010, 4:21 am Neki Post #101

The time is 2:15.
2:15 when converted to a number, is 215. 215 is almost 186, therefore, Artanis is a mafia, vote him next night.

None.

Oct 6 2010, 4:23 am Wing Zero Post #102

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Quote from Neki

2:15 when converted to a number, is 215. 215 is almost 186, therefore, Artanis is a mafia, vote him next night.
Don't you mean next day?

Oct 6 2010, 4:37 am Neki Post #103

The time is 16:40. A gunshot echoes through the west side of town for the first time. "Damn, you're fast," an armed yet disappointed man says to his target.
"Calm down," resonates a second voice. "An example will be made: not his message, but ours. This is our town now."

resonate
- 9 of 9 thesaurus results
Main Entry: resonate
Part of Speech: verb
Definition: resound
Synonyms: echo, oscillate, reproduce, reverberate, ring, sound, vibrate
Notes: resonate means 'to expand, to intensity, or amplify the sound of,' whereas resound means 'to throw back, repeat, the sound of'

Quote from Echo's title
Welcome to the Silent Echo Network

He is met with silence. "Nothing to say, huh? Cat caught your tongue?" The silent man stares at him dully, with clear disapproval of the actions that recently occurred. After a brief moment of silence, the attacker aimed and pulled the trigger again. A pathetic click is emitted from the gun as it attempts to fire a non-existent bullet. "Heh," says the armed man, "count yourself lucky, pal; next time, you're dead." The armed man turns around and begins to leave. The silent man, after what appeared to be a moment of contemplation, draws his own weapon of choice.

The time is 1:30. Three car alarms go off simultaneously. This is another consecutive night of high crime and violence throughout the area. While crime was not completely rampant on the west side of town, the rest of the town was engulfed in burglaries, vandalism, and even an occasional murder.

Post has been edited 4 time(s), last time on Oct 6 2010, 5:10 am by Neki.

None.

Oct 6 2010, 4:41 am Wing Zero Post #104

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Interesting, but I think he was just being descriptive, we'll see soon enough though

Oct 6 2010, 4:44 am LoTu)S Post #105

I should get minerals for this :awesome:

None.

Oct 6 2010, 5:21 am Azrael Post #106

I wasn't kidding about the Doctor, if you're a Doctor then protect me.

Oct 6 2010, 5:23 am Neki Post #107

In case you missed it the first time, these clues are pretty legit now:

Quote from Neki
The time is 16:40. A gunshot echoes through the west side of town for the first time. "Damn, you're fast," an armed yet disappointed man says to his target.
"Calm down," resonates a second voice. "An example will be made: not his message, but ours. This is our town now."

resonate
- 9 of 9 thesaurus results
Main Entry: resonate
Part of Speech: verb
Definition: resound
Synonyms: echo, oscillate, reproduce, reverberate, ring, sound, vibrate
Notes: resonate means 'to expand, to intensity, or amplify the sound of,' whereas resound means 'to throw back, repeat, the sound of'

Quote from Echo's title
Welcome to the Silent Echo Network

He is met with silence. "Nothing to say, huh? Cat caught your tongue?" The silent man stares at him dully, with clear disapproval of the actions that recently occurred. After a brief moment of silence, the attacker aimed and pulled the trigger again. A pathetic click is emitted from the gun as it attempts to fire a non-existent bullet. "Heh," says the armed man, "count yourself lucky, pal; next time, you're dead." The armed man turns around and begins to leave. The silent man, after what appeared to be a moment of contemplation, draws his own weapon of choice.

The time is 1:30. Three car alarms go off simultaneously. This is another consecutive night of high crime and violence throughout the area. While crime was not completely rampant on the west side of town, the rest of the town was engulfed in burglaries, vandalism, and even an occasional murder.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 6 2010, 5:32 am by Neki.

None.

Oct 6 2010, 5:46 am Alzarath Post #108

Praetor

Quote from Neki

I do truly hope you're joking. :\

None.

Oct 6 2010, 6:37 am DevliN Post #109

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Yeah, seriously. Norm isn't running this one. :P

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Oct 6 2010, 8:40 am Leeroy_Jenkins Post #110

Quote from name:Artanis186
Quote from Neki

I do truly hope you're joking. :\
Of course he is :P

None.

Oct 6 2010, 11:24 am OlimarandLouie Post #111

I'd better not be lynched for a lousy clue involving grinning again.

Mostly from this first "clue".
Quote from Azreal.Wrath
Quote from Norm
a shifty grin.

OlimarandLouie's avatar.

Quote from Norm
Enigma

OlimarandLouie's most recent topic.

He also helped bandwagon Apos, and has shown up on other people's suspicion lists as well (such as Devlin's).

Both of the Night posts specifically refer to "two Heretics" working together, even though (for the first night at least) Norm has said there were more than two involved. This could also be a reference to his avatar.

I vote for OlimarandLouie.

Quote from Norm
Azreal.Wrath -- OlimarandLouie
Taylor Swift -- OlimarandLouie
DevliN -- OlimarandLouie
Poison_us -- OlimarandLouie
Wing Zero -- OlimarandLouie
TiKels -- OlimarandLouie
Dem0ns1ayer x2 OlimarandLouie
Derqua -- OlimarandLouie
Zilean -- OlimarandLouie
ImagoDeo -- OlimarandLouie
Artanis186 -- OlimarandLouie
Tempz -- OlimarandLouie (13)
OlimarandLouie -- TiKels
Aristocrat -- Leeroy_Jenkins
Roy -- Abstain

"It's been about three hours since OlimarandLouie's head fell to the ground," said Norm. He looked around at the group of heretics he had formed with a bit of pride. "Like I said, these townspeople are dumb as hell..."

None.

Oct 6 2010, 11:46 am Ashamed Post #112

Hear me Raor!!

For all of you that have not played epic mafia.. There is a really good way to win!!!

- What we do is we out our Detective ( Ask who it is ) and we send our watcher on him!!! Watcher don't out yourself just protect who says he is detective.
If someone attacts detective.. guess what we have our first mafia!

Its a very good method of winning! ( Most of the time one mafia will try to lie.. about being detective which is good because it gives us a better chance, since we already know who we need to figure out )

So please who is the detective!!!

P.S. ROY: I must know is every roll you mentioned in this game? ( This play wont work if we don't have a tracker/doctor )

None.

Oct 6 2010, 12:25 pm DevliN Post #113

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

It also probably wont work because now you've told the Mafia not to kill whoever claims Detective.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Oct 6 2010, 12:40 pm poison_us Post #114

Back* from the grave

Well, I was gonna try to make clues, but I see Echo is up to die. Oh, and I will -not- purposely misconstrue clues to get you lynched olimar :sly:

EDIT: Also, I think it would be epically lulzy if we all self-vote. It will end the game in a draw, but more importantly, we could see who changes their vote/goes "afk" to not get lynched...but we'd still die :hurr:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 6 2010, 12:48 pm by poison_us. Reason: -not-

Oct 6 2010, 12:45 pm OlimarandLouie Post #115

Quote from poison_us
Well, I was gonna try to make clues, but I see Echo is up to die. Oh, and I will purposely misconstrue clues to get you lynched olimar :sly:
I'll make sure a flying metal cart is waiting for you in TKG 2. ^^

None.

Oct 6 2010, 12:48 pm poison_us Post #116

Back* from the grave

Quote from OlimarandLouie
Quote from poison_us
Well, I was gonna try to make clues, but I see Echo is up to die. Oh, and I will -not- purposely misconstrue clues to get you lynched olimar :sly:
I'll make sure a flying metal cart is waiting for you in TKG 2. ^^
Why would you do something like that you bastard?

Oct 6 2010, 1:03 pm Ashamed Post #117

Hear me Raor!!

Quote from DevliN
It also probably wont work because now you've told the Mafia not to kill whoever claims Detective.
Thats not the point of doing it, the point of doing it is so WE CONFIRM A TOWN.. its either the mafia lies and say they are detect too.. and we get the tracker to figure out which one is lying.... and we kill mafia .. or we get to know who is safe EVERYDAY until they do kill him and out someone.. Either way its good... ( If we put doc and watcher on him, then he wont die either ) .. but everyday he is alive and confirmed we get a mafia/town confirmed because we can trust his claims.

( the best the mafia can do is kill others to figure out who the doc/watcher is )

Normally in epic though there is only a doc/ a watcher.

We have both so its a very nice advantage

( once detective is confirmed by tracker, ( tracks him and sees where he visits, if the person he visits dies that night we know the claim was false, if the person lives we know he is the true detective ) The detect will give us his claim, and then we can all PM the detect our roles, and any duplicated roles he will know and he will get the others together watcher/tracker/doctor and tell them who they need to do.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 6 2010, 1:14 pm by Ashamed.

None.

Oct 6 2010, 2:10 pm Norm Post #118

"That's right, you better keep walking!" Such a bad ass...

EDIT: Whoa, WTF? Who gave you permission to just publicly display my pic like that?

EDIT2: Poison_us and Generalpie are most likely mafia.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 6 2010, 2:24 pm by Norm.

None.

Oct 6 2010, 2:24 pm Roy Post #119

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from Ashamed
P.S. ROY: I must know is every roll you mentioned in this game?
I have dropped four of the roles that are on the OP. I am not saying which roles have been dropped until the end of the game.

I can guarantee that there are no barrel roles, however.

Oct 6 2010, 2:27 pm Ashamed Post #120

Hear me Raor!!

Quote from Roy
Quote from Ashamed
P.S. ROY: I must know is every roll you mentioned in this game?
I have dropped four of the roles that are on the OP. I am not saying which roles have been dropped until the end of the game.

I can guarantee that there are no barrel roles, however.

Not telling us :(
Typically mafia does review all rolls in game... Just so we can make an appropriate strategy.... Its hard to figure out what can happen if you don't know what there is :(

But i guess you are teh host.... ( If he dropped the roles he would not drop both roles, there has to be either doc/watcher )

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 829 >
  Back to forum