Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: TKG Brawl!
TKG Brawl!
Sep 30 2010, 2:50 am
By: The Starport
Pages: < 1 « 8 9 10 11 12 >

Oct 9 2010, 10:52 pm TiKels Post #181

Quote from name:Tuxedo-Templar
Quote from OlimarandLouie
How do you get out of the room?
Well, if you had survived, one of the doors would have unlocked and you would have gotten your freedom.

:crazy:
You could have left at any time? Rofl best ending ever.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Oct 9 2010, 10:56 pm The Starport Post #182

Uh, no. Not really, no.

That would have been pretty lulzy, though. :rolleyes:

None.

Oct 10 2010, 12:44 am NudeRaider Post #183

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

So did I get this straight? Nobody survived? Were you still alive in that pit Oli? Or who threw the weapon up?
I DEMAND CLARIFICATION OF THE EVENT NAO !! :crazy:

Oct 10 2010, 1:15 am The Starport Post #184

Read first post for summary.

FYI: The shotgun contained only 3 shots, and they were all rock salt. :awesome:

Also, the gas was a fake. That was the intercom fellow being a dick. :rolleyes:

None.

Oct 10 2010, 1:33 am NudeRaider Post #185

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Not funny. You destroyed the game for me, as I didn't put effort into my last turn. I wouldn't have let him shoot at me 3 times of course. Why would people start coughing if the gas is fake?
That's not my understanding of gg. I'm thoroughly pissed.
Good job at the summary though.

What did the 2nd announcement (after turn 5) say?

Why did I see someone picking up a handgun (after turn 4) if Lotus possessed it all along?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 10 2010, 1:39 am by NudeRaider.

Oct 10 2010, 1:36 am The Starport Post #186

Quote from NudeRaider
Not funny. You destroyed the game for me, as I didn't put effort into my last turn. I wouldn't have let him shoot at me 3 times of course. Why would people start coughing if the gas is fake?
That's not my understanding of gg. I'm thoroughly pissed.
The coughing was from the intercom. :rolleyes:

I'd thought at the time this would imply an alternative goal to try to kill the operator of the arena, as I was subtly hinting to earlier.

Edit:
Quote from NudeRaider
What did the 2nd announcement (after turn 5) say?
It basically said you had a few minutes before the gas would begin killing you as it filled up the room.

Quote from NudeRaider
Why did I see someone picking up a handgun (after turn 4) if Lotus possessed it all along?
Because that's exactly what LoTu)S did after dropping it to snap the neck of f(._. )z.

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Oct 10 2010, 1:45 am by Tuxedo-Templar.

None.

Oct 10 2010, 1:55 am OlimarandLouie Post #187

I still say that I won.

None.

Oct 10 2010, 1:59 am The Starport Post #188

You're all winners in my eyes. :awesome:

Except Echo.

None.

Oct 10 2010, 3:37 am poison_us Post #189

Back* from the grave

Quote from Neki
I KNEWWWW IT, Azrael wanting my actions every turn was SOOO SUSPICIOUS. I should never trust Azrael, but I trust him on every forum mafia game, I'm an idiot. :awesome:
We're both retards.

Oct 10 2010, 4:11 am The Starport Post #190

Do you still think projectiles are OP now? :bleh:

Anyway, this game was mainly an experiment more than anything. Don't take anything from it too seriously or personally. :rolleyes:
you know who you are

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Oct 10 2010, 5:59 am by Tuxedo-Templar.

None.

Oct 10 2010, 11:01 am NudeRaider Post #191

Why would people start coughing if the gas is fake?
The coughing was from the intercom. :rolleyes:[/quote]
Lame excuse. You *can* mislead people by a lying announcer. You *can't* deceive people when it comes to what they are experiencing. Not if you want any credibility as game host, that is.

Oct 10 2010, 5:34 pm The Starport Post #192

Well if you don't want to believe me then, consider it a lesson not to take this shit too seriously. :rolleyes:

None.

Oct 10 2010, 5:38 pm NudeRaider Post #193

Lesson taken. Tux's games aren't serious.

Oct 10 2010, 6:12 pm The Starport Post #194

Have it your way. :nude:

If anyone else thinks they've been treated unfairly, feel free to cite the instance of it and I'll address it specifically. I assure you I've been fair with everyone this game to the best of my ability.

Even Echo.

None.

Oct 10 2010, 6:13 pm Roy Post #195

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

If anyone else thinks they've been treated unfairly, feel free to cite the instance of it and I'll address it specifically.
I revised my second turn PM and you went with my old one.

Oct 10 2010, 6:17 pm The Starport Post #196

I don't have the PM record from that part of the game beyond the one I used. What was your revised PM?

None.

Oct 10 2010, 6:19 pm Roy Post #197

I threw the first lawn dart at the first person to run at me, and wielded the second to incorporate it into my swinging arm action (which missed anyway).

Oct 10 2010, 6:24 pm The Starport Post #198

Oh, I don't think that was a mistake. You added a condition "Be sure the distance is far enough for them not to expect to have to dodge a normal attack from me.", which I figured by that point made the action inapplicable. You didn't actually take the lawn dart from your pocket to equip at that point, so between the time for that and the throw, your opponent was already in melee range.

At least, I think that's how I figured it at the time...

None.

Oct 10 2010, 6:27 pm Roy Post #199

Sounds good enough to me. I probably should have equipped one while he was running at me, but oh well. Like I said, my attack missed, so it wouldn't have made a difference.

Oct 10 2010, 6:35 pm The Starport Post #200

I think you had an action to "equip a weapon", but it wasn't your first action, so yeah.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 8 9 10 11 12 >
  Back to forum