Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: TKG Brawl!
TKG Brawl!
Sep 30 2010, 2:50 am
By: The Starport
Pages: < 1 « 6 7 8 9 1012 >

Oct 6 2010, 10:35 pm Neki Post #141

One without easily accessible ranged projectiles please. :hurr:

None.

Oct 6 2010, 10:37 pm The Starport Post #142

Yeah about that. I'm thinking I could tone down the "badass" rule a bit.

No comment for now on these so-called "ranged projectiles" you speak of, though. :hurr:

None.

Oct 6 2010, 10:38 pm Azrael Post #143

Quote from name:Tuxedo-Templar
I have a much more interesting scenario I want to try out later. :awesome:

Is it on a ship? :awesome:

I'm thinking I could tone down the "badass" rule a bit.

Blasphemy! :hurr:

Oct 6 2010, 10:41 pm The Starport Post #144

Well, I'll decide on the "badass" rule when the time comes. :lol:

None.

Oct 6 2010, 11:47 pm NudeRaider Post #145

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Stupid idiots. Why are they all attacking me when I'm asking for help (or run away and jump into a deep pit which isn't very helpful either ...)? Because of that I now missed the announcement! :flamer:
Any chance for a cease fire so you can play it again Tux? ^^

Regardless, I'd hurry up in here if I were you. :awesome:
Yeah I know, I've been stalling a bit - part of the strategy, you know. :P
I'd love to take some time and report all the corpses as apparently there's a surprise for us with that inkognito player #1. But I figure that'd take too long...

Oct 6 2010, 11:51 pm The Starport Post #146

Any chance for a cease fire so you can play it again Tux? ^^
You're asking the wrong guy.

;)

None.

Oct 6 2010, 11:56 pm LoTu)S Post #147

Psh, a time limit?

I suppose it ends at turn 8-9?

Is it on a nice ship boat? :awesome:

:awesome:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 7 2010, 12:03 am by LoTu)S.

None.

Oct 7 2010, 12:09 am MadZombie Post #148

The setting should be the old west with cow boy hats and revolvers, except horses are haver bikes and revolvers and 6 shot lazer pistols. And cyborg cowboys. Also class customization and race selection.

None.

Oct 7 2010, 4:06 am The Starport Post #149

k.

None.

Oct 7 2010, 5:06 am Neki Post #150

Tuxedo didn't let me die with diginity, he didn't even bother giving me some sort of epic death where I'm skewered onto the blade and slowly slide down it as blood is splashing everywhere.

None.

Oct 7 2010, 5:23 am The Starport Post #151

Ain't no one's gots noes dignitys in MY game! :hurr:

None.

Oct 7 2010, 4:24 pm Roy Post #152

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Oh, by the way, who's still alive?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 7 2010, 5:07 pm by Roy.

Oct 8 2010, 1:50 am The Starport Post #153

Turns sent. We're up to turn 7 now, by the way.

Reminder: I begin compiling give or take a few hours from 6PM (Pacific). If your turns aren't in by the time I'm sending out PMs, they don't get compiled.

None.

Oct 8 2010, 2:44 am NudeRaider Post #154

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Great... the nerve gas has been released at beginning of turn 6.
5 Minutes were over really fast. All I was able to do was: Search my pockets, free myself, evade an attacker and run to the pit, go to the mirror, observe the area, get into another brawl which wasn't more then the attacker passing me. And then the gas...

Then I guess I know now what the announcement said... This sux because now I wasted one turn with pointless actions.

What to do now if you only have 1 minute to live?

Also whoever just attacked me, who are you talking to at the pit? Also rope?!

Oct 8 2010, 3:36 am Roy Post #155

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from NudeRaider
5 Minutes were over really fast.
At 60 seconds a turn, I would say that 5 minutes is over at the appropriate time.

Oct 8 2010, 1:04 pm NudeRaider Post #156

Yes, but 60s per turn is really long considering what I was able to do in these 60 seconds. But yeah doesn't matter, it was supposed to be a quick warm-up game for TKG so I'm not complaining. Just a little ranting ^^

Oct 8 2010, 7:42 pm The Starport Post #157

But how would you know how long 60 seconds is while in this situation? :whistle:

Edit: I guess at this point in the game I'm not afraid to say that turns are actually 40 seconds long. Each action/movement is roughly analogous to 10 seconds, but I don't consider them by such discrete blocks of time.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Oct 8 2010, 11:32 pm by Tuxedo-Templar.

None.

Oct 9 2010, 12:56 am NudeRaider Post #158

Yay, I'm dead. And it wasn't the gas that got me and at least I killed Azrael just before he got hold of the Shotgun. :D

Where the hell did the other guy get that much ammunition for the handgun? Is the handgun from one of the pockets? I call imbaaaa considering others got shaving knives and I got 2 Shuriken.

Just 1 thing, Tux, why am I coughing when I'm holding my breath?

Oct 9 2010, 1:22 am The Starport Post #159

All will be made clear in the end. ;)

None.

Oct 9 2010, 1:48 am Azrael Post #160

I finally died. I should get the thing for killing the most people I think. NudeRaider attacked me on the one action (Action 2 of this turn) where I disregarded defenses to do something else. Ah well lol, I was pretty badass.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 6 7 8 9 1012 >
  Back to forum