Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Norm Mafia #2: Dark Age Edition
Norm Mafia #2: Dark Age Edition
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Sep 7 2010, 9:51 pm
By: Norm
Pages: < 1 « 28 29 30 31 3246 >

Sep 24 2010, 5:55 am Tempz Post #581

Devlins Avatar = "Red Herring" If the head was point up and sun glasses mean to hide conceal while "Red Herring" is a idiom meaning to take attention from one thing with another like Devlin has done and is doing.

Even though far-fetched it could be likely that Devlin was the hooded figure has his avatar represents a silhouette of a hood figure

This can also be the head-shot clue as in the silhouette also shows a head with a spot were boom head-shot in the center

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 24 2010, 6:23 am by Tempz.

None.

Sep 24 2010, 5:59 am Roy Post #582

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from Norm
01. Roy Roy Info
Notice the green? I was resurrected as a townsperson after being killed as a Royal Guard. :awesome:

Probably not the best time to deploy sarcasm. I apologize for the confusion.

Sep 24 2010, 6:31 am Tempz Post #583

Dear noble king,
I assume it has become obvious that I am now in a quite a position of power. If you value your life, then you shall leave your kingdom behind and forever go into hiding. You shall deliver a farewell speech and sign a decree to transfer control of the kingdom to the leader of the 'heretic' group - as you have named us. If you fail to meet these demands, you will be killed on the fifth day of July. Please co---

co--- = Most likely could, coast, count, color, cover, could
* coach
* coats
* coast
* cobra
* cocoa
* codex
* coded
* coder
* colic
* color
* colon
* comma
* comet
* combo
* comfy
* count
* court
* condo
* conic
* copra
* copse
* coral
* corny
* couch
* conch
* cover
* coven
* covet
* covey
* cower
* cozen
* could

None.

Sep 24 2010, 6:48 am Alzarath Post #584

Praetor

Quote from Tempz
Dear noble king,
I assume it has become obvious that I am now in a quite a position of power. If you value your life, then you shall leave your kingdom behind and forever go into hiding. You shall deliver a farewell speech and sign a decree to transfer control of the kingdom to the leader of the 'heretic' group - as you have named us. If you fail to meet these demands, you will be killed on the fifth day of July. Please co---

co--- = Most likely could, coast, count, color, cover, could
* coach
* coats

It's obviously consider. :|

None.

Sep 24 2010, 2:31 pm Tempz Post #585

well its a 5 letter word right?

None.

Sep 24 2010, 3:19 pm Norm Post #586

Quote from name:Artanis186
It's obviously consider. :|

The dashes do not indicate the exact number of missing letters, just that the note is interrupted at that point ><.

None.

Sep 24 2010, 3:56 pm Roy Post #587

I also saw it as consider. No other word seems to be as fitting. Something like "Please consider your options."

I also checked the date July 5th, or 7/5. There's no matching date in the list of players, and the number hasn't really stood out anywhere, either.

Quote from name:Taylor Swift
Capital R on Ruins?
Well, I guess Riney's next...

Sep 24 2010, 4:02 pm DevliN Post #588

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I did the exact same thing. This is also weird pseudo-logic, but if in looking at 255 again, you can add the first two numbers to make a 7 and you get 7/5. Perhaps there's more to that date that than we realize? I have no idea.

EDIT:
Though I totally admit that's more "bullshit" clue than anything.

And EDIT2:
Quote from Tempz
Devlins Avatar = "Red Herring" If the head was point up and sun glasses mean to hide conceal while "Red Herring" is a idiom meaning to take attention from one thing with another like Devlin has done and is doing.

Even though far-fetched it could be likely that Devlin was the hooded figure has his avatar represents a silhouette of a hood figure

This can also be the head-shot clue as in the silhouette also shows a head with a spot were boom head-shot in the center
I don't really follow your logic on this one. Aside from our clue analysis, where else have you seen "red herring" anywhere?

For those who don't know, by the way, my avatar is the Horde symbol from WoW.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 24 2010, 4:16 pm by DevliN.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 24 2010, 5:10 pm Roy Post #589

Quote from DevliN
For those who don't know, by the way, my avatar is the Horde symbol from WoW.
Now I know :awesome:

I would like to thank almost everyone for sending me their role claims. However, I'm a tad suspicious about Aristocrat's Bard claim. He basically said "If anyone else claims Bard, kill them" earlier in the thread. When I asked for his role PM, he refused to give me it, which raises my suspicion higher.

If you are the Bard, please send me a PM, and please quote the role PM if you still have it. If no one claims, I'll just take Aristocrat's word on it.

Sep 24 2010, 5:25 pm Aristocrat Post #590

Wait, if a white wizard protects someone, another shields that same person, and a heretic places a hit, does he die?

None.

Sep 24 2010, 5:26 pm Roy Post #591

Quote from Aristocrat
Wait, if a white wizard protects someone, another shields that same person, and a heretic places a hit, does he die?
Yes. Shield blocks Protection.

Sep 24 2010, 5:28 pm DevliN Post #592

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I don't think so. From the looks of it, a regular Mafia hit can be stopped by "Protection" and a Mafia mage hit can be stopped by "Shield." Unless they double up with two regular (non-mage) Mafia, that player is safe.

My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 24 2010, 5:32 pm Roy Post #593

Magic: Shield - The person targeted by this spell cannot be the target of any other spells for that night. In the event that the player has already been targeted by a spell from another player, Shield has priority.
That sounds like it says that any other spell cannot be placed on the person, including the Protection spell.

There's no need to worry though, because our doctors are coordinated.

Sep 24 2010, 5:35 pm DevliN Post #594

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Woops my above post was directed at Aristo, not you, Roy. I didn't see you had posted before me.

My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 24 2010, 5:43 pm Azrael Post #595

Quote from Aristocrat

I forget where Norm said this, but yes, that's how it works.

Sep 24 2010, 7:31 pm Norm Post #596

Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath
Quote from Aristocrat

I forget where Norm said this, but yes, that's how it works.

Indeed because shield takes priority and would prevent the protection from being put on the target.

I'll probably start the next day sometime around 2pm Saturday (tomorrow).

None.

Sep 24 2010, 7:57 pm Dem0n Post #597

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I think we're sucking partly because I am a bad king. :hurr:

Sep 24 2010, 8:07 pm Azrael Post #598

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
I think we're sucking partly because I am a bad king. :hurr:

Well, you do get on to reinforce the votes of the confirmed Townies, so you could be much worse than you have been.

Sep 24 2010, 8:22 pm Norm Post #599

inb4 Dem0ns1ayer is mafia

None.

Sep 24 2010, 8:35 pm poison_us Post #600

Back* from the grave

Quote from Norm
inb4 Dem0ns1ayer is mafia
Inb4 we have no mafia and Norm is having us kill off people he doesn't like.

Wait, I'd be close to first...;D
Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath
Quote from poison_us
Whut?

You know what ^^
What is this I don't even

Options
Pages: < 1 « 28 29 30 31 3246 >
  Back to forum