Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Norm Mafia #2: Dark Age Edition
Norm Mafia #2: Dark Age Edition
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Sep 7 2010, 9:51 pm
By: Norm
Pages: < 1 2 3 446 >

Sep 7 2010, 10:19 pm LoTu)S Post #21

Quote from Wing Zero
Quote from LoTu)S
Lynch the king plz...
Dude what are the odds that ill be mafia twice in a row...

8.333%

None.

Sep 7 2010, 10:22 pm Norm Post #22

Quote from Derqua
so i was all like :wtfage: :| :omfg: and now im like YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES sign me up now mister mayor/god/person

Yes ma'am.

None.

Sep 7 2010, 10:22 pm Aristocrat Post #23

Quick suggestion:

A KING should not need to vote. In a monarchy, the King's vote would ostensibly override every other person's, simply because he is the king. However, because this would be imbalanced for a mafia game, I suggest that we change the king's role to be like this:

KING – The King is known to all players, and because he is the king, he cannot and does not need to vote. He cannot be hit for as long as at least one ROYAL GUARD is alive. He has multiple day powers, each of which can be used.
Power: Coercion - Instead of voting, the King uses his sovereignty to intimidate and compel one person to change his vote to a target of the king's choice.
Power: Pardon – When the power is used, the person who is to be lynched on that day shall be set free. This power may be used only one time during the game.

This day power has virtually the same effect as giving the king two votes, because it takes away a vote from one person and adds one vote to the target, effectively changing the difference between their vote tallies by two.

None.

Sep 7 2010, 10:23 pm Roy Post #24

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from Norm
DARK AVENGER - Like a normal HERETIC, except he gains one night life for each one of his fellow heretics that die. At any time that he has at least two night lives, he may convert them to additional night hits. He may use these additional night hits during any night by either targeting more than one person, or targeting a +1 or +2 night hit at a given player. When the DARK AVENGER dies, he appears to be a normal Heretic.
Dibs.

I'll avoid announcing my role this time.

Sep 7 2010, 10:28 pm Wing Zero Post #25

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Quote from Norm
GHOST � The ghost is not aligned to the town or to the mafia. He has two regenerating Night Lives. As long as the ghost stays alive, he will win the game along side of the winning team. However, if he is lynched, then one fallen Townsmen will be randomly chosen to revive. The ghost's power affects the targeted player either until they die, or the ghost decides to switch the target.
Power: Haunt � The person targeted by this power will fail all attempts at using a Magic ability.

Dibs

Sep 7 2010, 10:29 pm Tempz Post #26

You can't dib...

None.

Sep 7 2010, 10:29 pm LoTu)S Post #27

TOWNSMAN - The average, ordinary townsman. Their limited powers include the power of persuasion, power of intellect (clue interpretation), and the one-time dodge/save ability.
Power: Dodge - Allows the Townsman to dodge one night hit placed on them that night. May only be used once per game, if and only if Save has not been used previously and is not being used the same night.
Power: Save - Allows the Townsman to prevent one night hit placed on the target of their choice. May only be used once per game, if and only if Dodge has not been used previously and is not being used the same night.

Dibs

None.

Sep 7 2010, 10:30 pm Apos Post #28

I order you to forgive yourself!

Quote from Apos
Confuser
Dibs

Sep 7 2010, 10:31 pm Wing Zero Post #29

Make sure the mafia knows who each other is this time

Sep 7 2010, 10:32 pm Norm Post #30

Please review the roles, I have edited some.

Before you get hopes up aristocrat, I did not change the king's powers.

None.

Sep 7 2010, 10:34 pm Aristocrat Post #31

Quote from Norm
Please review the roles, I have edited some.

Before you get hopes up aristocrat, I did not change the king's powers.

Why not? It makes absolutely no sense that the King has to VOTE. In his own kingdom. :massimo:

None.

Sep 7 2010, 10:34 pm DevliN Post #32

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Haha do Mayor Norm's ancestors make an appearance? :D

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 7 2010, 10:35 pm poison_us Post #33

Back* from the grave

Dead bodies
Dibs.

Sep 7 2010, 10:50 pm OlimarandLouie Post #34

Role: devilesk
Dibs

None.

Sep 7 2010, 10:50 pm Bar Refaeli Post #35

May I request to be my lucky number "22" again? Even if there aren't 22 people.

None.

Sep 7 2010, 10:51 pm Roy Post #36

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from Aristocrat
It makes absolutely no sense that the King has to VOTE. In his own kingdom. :massimo:
The King of Democracy. Sit down.

Quote from OlimarandLouie
Role: devilesk
Dibs
Devlin can arrange a temporary suspension for you, I guess; it seems like a lame role, though.

Quote from name:Raccoon
Looks like you signed up too soon.

Sep 7 2010, 10:59 pm Wing Zero Post #37

I signed up too late :P I wanted 1 like last time, I'll switch with raccoon for 7 though

Sep 7 2010, 10:59 pm Norm Post #38

Quote from name:Raccoon

Anything for you.

None.

Sep 7 2010, 11:01 pm OlimarandLouie Post #39

Thou shalt not make flower references during this mafia game.
Also role suggestion:
Innocent///Paranoid Townsperson///Miller///Some other name describing a once-evil-turned-good person
Description: Regular powers of a normal townsperson, but like the mafia this person has clues that lead to him and make him look suspicious. If lynched, he appears to be mafia.

None.

Sep 7 2010, 11:14 pm Norm Post #40

Quote from DevliN
Haha do Mayor Norm's ancestors make an appearance? :D

You'll see.

role suggestion:

From now on, he who suggests roles shall be randomly generated the role of TOWNSMAN.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 446 >
  Back to forum