Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: NORM Mafia #1 - Game over
NORM Mafia #1 - Game over
Aug 16 2010, 2:50 am
By: Norm
Pages: < 1 « 36 37 38 39 4048 >

Sep 6 2010, 9:43 pm LoTu)S Post #741

Quote from Norm

It took forever, but the town finally made it's decision. That evening Leeroy_Jenkins hung at the gallows. His dull expression made it almost seem as if he wore some kind of creepy mask to the grave.

None.

Sep 6 2010, 9:47 pm DevliN Post #742

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Good work, LoTu)S! And you didn't even need my changed vote afterall. :D

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 6 2010, 9:47 pm Aristocrat Post #743

Quote from Leeroy_Jenkins
THE MAFIA MUST NOT PREVAIL!

And it didn't.

Leeroy, let's set something straight here.

You are mafia. You do not want to die, but you are not supposed to blatantly lie and rage about accusations. There are ways to get out of these things without explicitly lying. By lying in much abundance, you have demonstrated your massive disregard for honesty. Understandably, it's reasonable to flip out in a batshit insane manner over a forum game, but reflecting on your recent activity, my trust in you as a person has declined substantially after this affair.

None.

Sep 6 2010, 9:49 pm Norm Post #744

Unrelated to the game:

Collapse Box

None.

Sep 6 2010, 9:50 pm Roy Post #745

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from Aristocrat
... but reflecting on your recent activity, my trust in you as a person has declined substantially after this affair.
Not mine. Leeroy is still awesome.

Sep 6 2010, 9:51 pm LoTu)S Post #746

I'm gonna need protection against Dem0n's night hit.

I used my power dodge a move ago.

None.

Sep 6 2010, 9:55 pm Dem0n Post #747

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote from Aristocrat
Quote from Leeroy_Jenkins
THE MAFIA MUST NOT PREVAIL!

And it didn't.

Leeroy, let's set something straight here.

You are mafia. You do not want to die, but you are not supposed to blatantly lie and rage about accusations. There are ways to get out of these things without explicitly lying. By lying in much abundance, you have demonstrated your massive disregard for honesty. Understandably, it's reasonable to flip out in a batshit insane manner over a forum game, but reflecting on your recent activity, my trust in you as a person has declined substantially after this affair.
Why do you keep commenting? You're not even playing, and you just keep flaming everyone in this thread. And what the fuck is Leeroy supposed to do when he's accused of being mafia? Just come out and say, "HEY GUYS, YOU'RE RIGHT! I AM MAFIA"? That's the point of the game.

Sep 6 2010, 9:57 pm Apos Post #748

I order you to forgive yourself!

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
Why do you keep commenting? You're not even playing, and you just keep flaming everyone in this thread. And what the fuck is Leeroy supposed to do when he's accused of being mafia? Just come out and say, "HEY GUYS, YOU'RE RIGHT! I AM MAFIA"? That's the point of the game.
You keep on protecting him? This is an Irish neighborhood.

Sep 6 2010, 9:57 pm Bar Refaeli Post #749

Quote from LoTu)S

Me = 2 mafia dead
You = 1 mafia dead

I reserved both doctors, sorry.

None.

Sep 6 2010, 9:58 pm Norm Post #750

How long should I make night last? Would anyone mind if it was only a few hours - assuming most people have a chance to use night action before it's over?

None.

Sep 6 2010, 9:59 pm DevliN Post #751

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I have a feeling that if Demon is Mafia, he'll try to shut you up with a night hit. If Azrael is, I could be hit to end my "bullshit" clue rants. ;)

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 6 2010, 9:59 pm Aristocrat Post #752

Me? Flaming people? Don't make me laugh.

Instead of

"NO I'M NOT MAFIA FUCK YOU GO VOTE LOTUS LOOK AT ALL THIS FABRICATED EVIDENCE AND FUCK YOU"

There are certainly better ways to direct suspicion away from oneself.

None.

Sep 6 2010, 10:02 pm LoTu)S Post #753

:cecil:ШІTH THIS BLOW :cecil:

Evidence against Dem0n

:cecil:I SHALL SEAL YOUR FATE.:cecil:

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Sep 6 2010, 10:12 pm by LoTu)S.

None.

Sep 6 2010, 10:04 pm Dem0n Post #754

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Well... that's annoying. :><:

Damn, Norm, why do you have to type things in such ways that make people point to me?

Sep 6 2010, 10:06 pm LoTu)S Post #755

Certainly, it is not a convenience.

None.

Sep 6 2010, 10:08 pm Apos Post #756

I order you to forgive yourself!

Quote from LoTu)S

And I shall count thee among my favored sheep, and you shall have the protection of all the Angels in Heaven.

Sep 6 2010, 10:09 pm TiKels Post #757

The best way to manipulate people, if time allows, is to get the people to think that changing their vote was their own idea, not something someone else told them.
Probably not able to be done in mafia but...
Have we killed a mafia at every lynching (including the zombie kill)?

Dem0n is just a raging noob, he's like this all the time. He jumps to conclusions without much thinking, as obvioused by his lack of logic in the preceding post. Aristocrat is right, you can direct suspicion away from yourself much more eloquently than kicking and screaming.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Sep 6 2010, 10:12 pm Neki Post #758

Quote from TiKels
The best way to manipulate people, if time allows, is to get the people to think that changing their vote was their own idea, not something someone else told them.

This is probably the most interesting mafia game I've spectated, so much rage and lolzy to it. Either the town is really spot on, or Norm gives away too many easy clues.

None.

Sep 6 2010, 10:14 pm Bar Refaeli Post #759

Wuuuuut I thought I was the last mafia.

None.

Sep 6 2010, 10:14 pm Dem0n Post #760

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

And of course Tikels is the much more mature and always right person on these forums.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 36 37 38 39 4048 >
  Back to forum