NORM Mafia #1 - Game over
Aug 16 2010, 2:50 am
By: Norm
Pages: < 1 « 34 35 36 37 3848 >

Sep 6 2010, 5:44 pm Apos Post #701

I order you to forgive yourself!

Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath
Quote from Apos
The mafias are happy now, just killing us one by one. And worse, they are good at it.

How so? It's only the third day, and there's only two left. I'd say that's a pretty good outcome so far.
Figure out my encoded message and you will know. Each post I have done so far is a clue. Each time something makes no sense, it makes more sense. You speak any other languages?

Sep 6 2010, 5:56 pm LoTu)S Post #702

Quote from name:Zilean
I vote for lotus for the minuscule kick in the face clue.
Quote from LoTu)S
Why do people keep insisting that LOLing is refered to LoL?!

Nasus is the only member in the game that has a LoL name, but he was afk. That leaves a list a players that just play LoL, and none of those people have any reasonable suspicion. This is merely a trap to diverge our attention
Zilean is a support mage in LoL...

Take your bullshit reasoning and shove it. I'm trying to get those 2 convicted. Dont bring irrelevant riff raff in. It is NOT refering to LoL.

You basically just introduced another retarded reason for Mafia to base this on LoL.

More importantly, you just pointed it toward yourself.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Sep 6 2010, 6:09 pm by LoTu)S.

None.

Sep 6 2010, 6:01 pm Roy Post #703

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from Apos
Figure out my encoded message and you will know. Each post I have done so far is a clue. Each time something makes no sense, it makes more sense. You speak any other languages?
How about you vote?

Sep 6 2010, 6:04 pm poison_us Post #704

Back* from the grave

Quote from name:Zilean
I vote for lotus for the minuscule kick in the face clue.
:facepalm:
We've already discussed the stupid LoL clue, and how it can point to 5ish people currently alive. I think we have less than 5 mafia alive, but I haven't checked the OP recently. He's throwing a clue out, one that points partially at you, and you vote him? Old man is senile.

I vote Zilean.

Sep 6 2010, 6:05 pm Aristocrat Post #705

How about we lynch Apos for being a faggot and posting faux-clues instead of just saying straight out whom he believes to be mafia?

None.

Sep 6 2010, 6:05 pm Apos Post #706

I order you to forgive yourself!

I vote Leeroy_Jenkins.

Sep 6 2010, 6:06 pm Bar Refaeli Post #707

boondock saint should start killing the people who voted for wing zero as mayor tonight.

None.

Sep 6 2010, 6:24 pm poison_us Post #708

Back* from the grave

Quote from Aristocrat
How about we lynch Apos for being a faggot and posting faux-clues instead of just saying straight out whom he believes to be mafia?
Or for generally being an idiot?
I vote Zilean, in case it was missed.

Oh, btw, finally amassed mah reasons for voting Zilean.
A young boy was staying up late tonight playing Wii. Bad mistake. An older man was walking outside the boy's house, and the bright lights coming from the boy's window caught his attention. The older man casually broke in through the boy's window, but the boy was too involved with mashing the 'A' button as fast as he could to notice. The older man stood in the corner of the room - thoughts racing through his head. He reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a knife.

Still unaware of his guest, the boy decided that it was time get some sleep. He turned off the Wii and spun around. The dark figure that he then saw in the corner of his room caused him to scream.

"Don't scream, kid" said the man.

The kid recognized the voice, but it was way too dark to see the man's face. "Who... who are you?"

The man grasped the knife tightly in his hand and stepped hesitantly toward the boy. "I'm just a man with a... Mission."

The kid stepped backward. "Yeah right, man. You're just a pussy for coming in here with a knife. Go pick on someone your own size!"

Tired of the kid's antics, the man took a quick stride forward, plunging the knife into the boy's heart. Aristocrat fell to the floor. His face was pale. In his last moments, he watched the old man walk back toward the window. The man lifted his leg out of the window, but looked back at his victim before he was all the way outside.

"Dumb kid, it doesn't matter who you're killing. It still takes... Courage."
Lots of comparisons through age.

A few blocks away, an old Veteran sat at his kitchen table. He was the father of the late Ezterix and had fallen into a deep depression after finding out that his son was not only a traitor, but dead as well.

"Yeah," he slurred. "nothin' to live for anymore." His only company was a half-empty fifth of scotch and a more-empty-than-that bottle of pills. A mysterious visitor was hiding outside - watching the old man through a window he had carelessly left open.

"Well, I guess that issue's going to solve itself... Unfortunately, I'll have to camp out to make sure he takes care of the job. It's probably better this way though: I don't like to get my hands dirty anyway."

Modmaster50 was declared dead the next morning.
Again, with the old stuff, and an apparently unwilling killer.

BTW: Zilean is a LoL character, and below is his picture.

Sep 6 2010, 6:28 pm LoTu)S Post #709

I vote Zilean, in case it was missed.

A young boy was staying up late tonight playing Wii. Bad mistake. An older man was walking outside the boy's house, and the bright lights coming from the boy's window caught his attention. The older man casually broke in through the boy's window, but the boy was too involved with mashing the 'A' button as fast as he could to notice. The older man stood in the corner of the room - thoughts racing through his head. He reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a knife.

Still unaware of his guest, the boy decided that it was time get some sleep. He turned off the Wii and spun around. The dark figure that he then saw in the corner of his room caused him to scream.

The kid recognized the voice, but it was way too dark to see the man's face. "Who... who are you?"

The man grasped the knife tightly in his hand and stepped hesitantly toward the boy. "I'm just a man with a... Mission."

The kid stepped backward. "Yeah right, man. You're just a pussy for coming in here with a knife. Go pick on someone your own size!"

Tired of the kid's antics, the man took a quick stride forward, plunging the knife into the boy's heart. Aristocrat fell to the floor. His face was pale. In his last moments, he watched the old man walk back toward the window. The man lifted his leg out of the window, but looked back at his victim before he was all the way outside.

"Dumb kid, it doesn't matter who you're killing. It still takes... Courage."
Lots of comparisons through age.

I'm fine with this, but the problem is this murder was committed by Wing.

None.

Sep 6 2010, 6:32 pm DevliN Post #710

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I think lynching Zilean would be a bad idea.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 6 2010, 6:35 pm poison_us Post #711

Back* from the grave

Quote from DevliN
Why?
Oh and btw, I was posting reasons so Azrael can't come in and say I'm trying to steer the votes to save whoever. I don't really think that Zilean is mafia, and nobody is gonna follow the afker, so my vote, while counting, is insignificant.

Sep 6 2010, 6:36 pm Generalpie Post #712

Staredit Puckwork

Quote from DevliN
Indeed. I have some possible IDs on some people but i dont want anyone to get killed yet...
If i were to present them to everyone, it could lead to something terrible. :-_-:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 6 2010, 6:42 pm by Zilean.

None.

Sep 6 2010, 8:42 pm Leeroy_Jenkins Post #713

I learned last game that as soon as you start talking, people will start blindly accusing. Should've kept my mouth shut.

None.

Sep 6 2010, 8:43 pm LoTu)S Post #714

I gathered evidence against b4you started talking, feel free to preach.

None.

Sep 6 2010, 8:48 pm Leeroy_Jenkins Post #715

Quote from your evidence in a nut-shell
LOLing = reference to the internet = WoW meme = LEEROY!

"Looks like we got ourselves an idiot" = LEEROY BECUZ HES AN IDIOT

I'll give you guys the point that LOL might not be referring to League of Legends, but you think it would be so obvious as to refer to the internet in general? And even if it was referring to the internet, how would that lead directly to, and only to, me?

http://www.staredit.net/topic/12128/31/ <-- his actual evidence (not much different from that above)

None.

Sep 6 2010, 8:52 pm Norm Post #716

Official Vote Tally:

DevliN -- Azrael.Wrath
Leeroy_Jenkins -- Azrael.Wrath (2)
Azrael.Wrath -- Leeroy_Jenkins
Lotu)S -- Leeroy_Jenkins
Tempz -- Leeroy_Jenkins
Apos -- Leeroy_Jenkins (4)
Raccoon -- Nasus
Zilean -- Lotu)s
Nasus -- Abstain -- Zilean
OlimarandLouie -- Abstain

10/11 people have voted.
Not voted = Dem0ns1ayer
Currently up for lynching = Leeroy_Jenkins (4 votes)

Day will end in approx 1 hour.

None.

Sep 6 2010, 8:54 pm LoTu)S Post #717

For the final blow:

Clues pointing to Leeroy:
Mother: "Aaaargh god dammit Roy!

Quote from Leeroy Jenkins video: "God dammit, Leeroy! God dammit."
Roy kept on ignoring them and walked to the warehouse.

Walking into a hostile area, ignoring the talk around him. Sounds like Leeroy Jenkins.
The camera faded to black.

Cameras record videos. Leeroy Jenkins.
"I'm just a man with a... Mission."

Figure #2: "Kid must've been on a mission or something. Oh well, he was on our list anyway."

Leeroy's group was on a mission to get devout shoulders for Leeroy.
The dark figure that he then saw in the corner of his room caused him to scream.

Wing Zero screamed like a little girl, but no one was brave enough to help him.

Screaming... Hmm... LEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOY JEEEENKINS!

What awaits is swift justice.

Demon, you're next.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 6 2010, 8:59 pm by LoTu)S.

None.

Sep 6 2010, 9:01 pm Leeroy_Jenkins Post #718

Quote from Norm
Night Four

It seemed as if the town had suddenly become more peaceful following the death of the newly elected Wing Zero, but in reality everyone was just hiding in their houses with the doors dead bolted ten times. I guess that still counts as a peaceful night. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop... or Roy's mother screaming at her child a few blocks down.

Mother: "You idiot! Come back in the house now!!!"

Roy: "No, mom. I have to go do something. Why can't you understand that?"

Mother: "Aaaargh god dammit Roy! Get back in the house now! You're not some kind of hero going out there."

Roy: "Actually, that's exactly what I am. Goodnight, mother!"

Roy slammed the door and started to sprint down the sidewalk. No one knows why Roy went out last night. Yep, I guess you could say it was some kind of Mystery. His mother even called his cell to try to... question his motives, but he didn't pick up.

Long story short, Roy found himself on the other side of town. A friend had tipped him off saying that the mafia hid out here. Roy approached the old warehouse as two shadowy figures came towards him the opposite way.

Figure #1: "Looks like we got ourselves an idiot"

Figure #2: "Go home kid, you're not a hero."

Both figures were LOLing pretty hard at Roy, but he just walked past them with his hands in the pockets of his winter coat.

Figure #1 began to take out his pistol. "I thought we told you to go home!"

Roy kept ignoring them and walked to the warehouse. He was almost to the side door when he heard a shot go off: Figure #1 had fired the pistol. Roy fell dramatically to the ground.

Immediately the thugs walked up the the boy's body.

Figure #2: "Kid must've been on a mission or something. Oh well, he was on our list anyway."

Figure #1: "Yep, gimme a hand throwing the body into the river."

Figure #1 went to grab Roy's legs only to be met with a painful kick in the face. Roy's foot knocked the guy off balance and caused his strange mask to fall to the ground. Roy was on his feet once again. His adrenaline was pumping like crazy, and he threw his coat on the ground - revealing Norm's lucky leather jacket underneath. He took a mental note of the one guy's face, and then turned around to attack the other.

He spun directly into an oncoming crowbar. Figure #2 didn't take a moment to mess around once his comrade got a kick in the face. He picked up the crowbar from next to the warehouse and smoked Roy right in the face with it. Roy was out cold.

Figure #2: "You alright, man?"

Figure #1: "Yeah, but do you mind if I do the honors of puttin this punk to sleep once and for all?"

Figure #2: "Go for it."

The camera faded to black. Just one more gunshot sounded before the night was over - The dead body of Roy found floating down the river not even an hour later.

Day Four begins now! Vote to lynch the remaining mafia scum among you.

I change my vote to LoTu)S

None.

Sep 6 2010, 9:02 pm LoTu)S Post #719

LoTu)S*

None.

Sep 6 2010, 9:03 pm Norm Post #720

@ Leeroy: ^^ DUDE, THAT IS THE MOST EPIC COUNTER ARGUMENT IN THE HISTORY OF MAFIA!! Holy shit, I cannot stop laughing at the ownage.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 34 35 36 37 3848 >
  Back to forum