Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: NORM Mafia #1 - Game over
NORM Mafia #1 - Game over
Aug 16 2010, 2:50 am
By: Norm
Pages: < 1 « 37 38 39 40 4148 >

Sep 6 2010, 10:16 pm Bar Refaeli Post #761

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
And of course Tikels is the much more mature and always right person on these forums.
Quote from TiKels
GUYS I DONT CARE IF IM DEAD! RACCOON IS MAFIA! ALL THE CLUES POINT TO HIM! OMFG! KILL HIM! HE IS SO OBVIOUS! HE EVEN ADMITED THAT HE WAS MAFIA!

that minus the exaggerated angryness

None.

Sep 6 2010, 10:16 pm TiKels Post #762

Oh my god... I totally did NOT make that Inception connection... I learned that one from my sister telling about one of her college professor's stories... it involved women (I think it was in the 20th century) putting pamphlets for vacations/cruises in their husband's desks so they would come out and be like "HONEY WE SHOULD GO ON A VACATION."

Edit: It was a clusterfuck of mistakes that lead to my own killing of myself (wut?). I never raged a tiny bit, though. Dem0n, people respect the person with a cool attitude on life, not the ragin' noob. It also helps pick up chix.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Sep 6 2010, 10:17 pm Apos Post #763

I order you to forgive yourself!

Quote from Apos
I have a Qomment to do:

Welcome everyone, I'm sorry to be a little late; obviously I had a kool reason (Since it's nine:00 PM).

Seeing how the events are turning out, I will not Propose myself as a possible mayor but Try to help everyone make a good choice. (kool?)

First of all, I believe mafias are not fool enough to get too much attentions on day one if they do, it will be just to say something that makes no real sense. I personally think that the current people that aRe being voted for are just regular townies that wants to be able to do something. Why vote for them if they can't even lead in the first place? (Personnal experience.)

I am not Qlaiming that I am right or anything but I believe it should be taken into cOnsideration.

I know that Norm wasn't a good mayor and that even though he knew he waz going to get killed, he still didn't prepare his sugcession.

In order to pick a gUOd mayor, I will point to a couple statistics:
  • 17 Flayer
  • 5 mafia Jlayers
  • 12 town Tlayers

We have about 1l3 of picking a mafia.

Qan someone interpret what I just said above? (What it = [equals]) It's starting to get late and I can't really think anymore. I'm pretty sure I was getting on the right idea but I lost.

I will vote for DevliN ontil further notice.

PS: There is an encoded clue into my message, figure it out and you'll know something more than the others.

Did anyone get it yet? How far are we gonna take this?

Sep 6 2010, 10:18 pm Norm Post #764

Night will end at 8pm EST, approx 1.6 hours from now. Please be punctual in your night actions, and anyone who has not yet pre-signed for Norm Mafia #2, do it soon via PM.

None.

Sep 6 2010, 10:18 pm Roy Post #765

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Next game: increase red herrings. Those are the best :awesome: Sorry Riney...

Sep 6 2010, 10:21 pm TiKels Post #766

Quote from Apos
Quote from Apos
I have a Qomment to do:

Welcome everyone, I'm sorry to be a little late; obviously I had a kool reason (Since it's nine:00 PM).

Seeing how the events are turning out, I will not Propose myself as a possible mayor but Try to help everyone make a good choice. (kool?)

First of all, I believe mafias are not fool enough to get too much attentions on day one if they do, it will be just to say something that makes no real sense. I personally think that the current people that aRe being voted for are just regular townies that wants to be able to do something. Why vote for them if they can't even lead in the first place? (Personnal experience.)

I am not Qlaiming that I am right or anything but I believe it should be taken into cOnsideration.

I know that Norm wasn't a good mayor and that even though he knew he waz going to get killed, he still didn't prepare his sugcession.

• 17 Flayer
  • 5 mafia Jlayers
  • 12 town Tlayers

Qan someone interpret what I just said above? (What it = [equals]) It's starting to get late and I can't really think anymore. I'm pretty sure I was getting on the right idea but I lost.

PS: There is an encoded clue into my message, figure it out and you'll know something more than the others.

I figured it out... If you bold all the L S and T's it makes a flower.

I don't think anyone cares about whatever lame hint you have. The only possible things it could reveal are diddley shit, red herrings, or your own status as mafia/townsperson. The odds of you being mafia are slim, so it would be totally un-worth all the effort it would take to unravel whatever retarded puzzle you came up with.

In short: nobody cares.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Sep 6 2010, 10:24 pm Bar Refaeli Post #767

Quote from TiKels
Quote from Apos
Quote from Apos
I have a Qomment to do:

• 17 Flayer
  • 5 mafia Jlayers
  • 12 town Tlayers

lol'd

None.

Sep 6 2010, 10:27 pm TiKels Post #768

Everyone needs to stop quoting really long posts.

-NudeRaider

Sep 6 2010, 10:28 pm Apos Post #769

I order you to forgive yourself!

Quote from name:Raccoon
Quote from TiKels
Quote from Apos
Quote from Apos
I have a Qomment to do:

• 17 Flayer
  • 5 mafia Jlayers
  • 12 town Tlayers

lol'd
What is so funny? Evil men, dead men.

Sep 6 2010, 10:33 pm TiKels Post #770

Quote from TiKels
Everyone needs to stop quoting really long posts.

Apos, nobody cares.

-NudeRaider

Sep 6 2010, 11:16 pm Riney Post #771

Thigh high affectionado

Did anyone else have the urge to scream USE BOMBS WISELY when they say the description of this topic?

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Sep 6 2010, 11:17 pm TiKels Post #772

Quote from Riney
Did anyone else have the urge to scream USE BOMBS WISELY when they say the description of this topic?
*Doesn't get it*

Edit: THIS IS MY 666th POST! WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 6 2010, 11:45 pm by TiKels.

-NudeRaider

Sep 6 2010, 11:20 pm Wing Zero Post #773

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Quote from TiKels
Quote from Riney
*Doesn't get it*
Yet another guy that never had the pleasure of playing Starfox...

EDIT: DO A BARREL ROLL!!

Sep 6 2010, 11:26 pm Dem0n Post #774

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Y'know, all those nintendo hints that are supposedly pointing towards me could also point towards OlimarAndLouie. His name is a character from Super Smash Brothers Brawl, and he plays the Wii a lot.

Sep 6 2010, 11:31 pm LoTu)S Post #775

There are more Question and Mystery references.

None.

Sep 6 2010, 11:38 pm TiKels Post #776

...His name is a character from Super Smash Brothers Brawl...
:facepalm: You realize that olimar and louie is a nintendo game right? Not just totally made up JUST for SSBB?

-NudeRaider

Sep 6 2010, 11:41 pm Roy Post #777

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from TiKels
:facepalm: You realize that olimar and louie is a nintendo game right? Not just totally made up JUST for SSBB?
You mean Pikmin? :facepalm:

Sep 6 2010, 11:44 pm TiKels Post #778

I knew something didn't seem right about that.

-NudeRaider

Sep 6 2010, 11:59 pm Generalpie Post #779

Staredit Puckwork

so uuuhh...
Lotus i got you :awesome:

None.

Sep 7 2010, 12:03 am Dem0n Post #780

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote from TiKels
Okay, but in relation to playing the Wii, that post points towards Olimar more than it does to me. He plays Brawl on it all the time.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 37 38 39 40 4148 >
  Back to forum