Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: NORM Mafia #1 - Game over
NORM Mafia #1 - Game over
Aug 16 2010, 2:50 am
By: Norm
Pages: < 1 « 33 34 35 36 3748 >

Sep 6 2010, 3:46 am Bar Refaeli Post #681

Norm can you do a vote tally for great justice?

None.

Sep 6 2010, 3:48 am Norm Post #682

Quote from name:Raccoon
Norm can you do a vote tally for great justice?

Official Vote Tally:

DevliN -- Azrael.Wrath
Leeroy_Jenkins -- Azrael.Wrath (2)
Azrael.Wrath -- Leeroy_Jenkins
Lotu)S -- Leeroy_Jenkins (2)
Nasus -- Abstain

5/11 people have voted.
Currently up for lynching = Azrael.Wrath (2 votes)

Day will end 6pm tomorrow.

Goodnight guys, try not to flame eachother to death while I'm out.

None.

Sep 6 2010, 4:01 am Aristocrat Post #683

Leeroy, here's the evidence I have gathered thus far. Don't bother flaming me, because I'll be going to sleep after this, but I'll see to it that you are lynched.

I load the revolver to the best of my ability while in the dark. Look up at the cellar exit using the moonlight from the windows.

Path 1:
If I see a living person standing out in the open.

1. Carefully aim and fire at the largest visible vital point, if the target is any of the following: EzTerix, Tempz, Zilean, rayNimagi. Repeat until all such targets have been shot at.

2. Deliver as many cliche movie KO lines as possible. Ascend the ladder.

If I have any actions left, look around the room and check for people who are present.

Scan it and its surrounding areas for occupants.

Path 2:
If I do not see a living person.

1. Carefully enter the room and avoid any attempt to ambush me to the best of my ability, dodging thrown objects, attempts to punch, grab, or otherwise physically assault me or any object on my person.

2. If someone ambushes me, immediately counterattack and drive my foot into their undefended regions. If they insist on hostile actions, shoot them once in the head.

1. If I am not captured but someone is present and that someone is either EzTerix or rayNimagi, snipe them rapidly in the head. If I miss, shoot again. Repeat until I use up all three shots, and if they are still alive, lunge at them with extreme prejudice.

1. If nobody is here and I am not captured, explore all adjacent rooms using the moonlight to the best of my ability.

None.

Sep 6 2010, 4:05 am LoTu)S Post #684

Quote from Aristocrat
Leeroy, here's the evidence I have gathered thus far. Don't bother flaming me, because I'll be going to sleep after this, but I'll see to it that you are lynched.

I load the revolver to the best of my ability while in the dark. Look up at the cellar exit using the moonlight from the windows.

Path 1:

1. Carefully aim and fire at the largest visible vital point, if the target is any of the following: EzTerix, Tempz, Zilean, rayNimagi. Repeat until all such targets have been shot at.

If I have any actions left, look around the room and check for people who are present.

Path 2:

1. Carefully enter the room and avoid any attempt to ambush me to the best of my ability, dodging thrown objects, attempts to punch, grab, or otherwise physically assault me or any object on my person.

2. If someone ambushes me, immediately counterattack and drive my foot into their undefended regions. If they insist on hostile actions, shoot them once in the head.

1. If I am not captured but someone is present and that someone is either EzTerix or rayNimagi, snipe them rapidly in the head. If I miss, shoot again. Repeat until I use up all three shots, and if they are still alive, lunge at them with extreme prejudice.

1. If nobody is here and I am not captured, explore all adjacent rooms using the moonlight to the best of my ability.

???? wrong copy paste?

None.

Sep 6 2010, 4:41 am Bar Refaeli Post #685

I vote Nasus. ;D

None.

Sep 6 2010, 4:52 am Wing Zero Post #686

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Quote from Aristocrat

Path 1:

Path 2:

Lololol I wonder if he sent AZ the evidence as an action :P

Sep 6 2010, 4:53 am Roy Post #687

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from Aristocrat

Path 1:

Path 2:

Quit altering the game.

Sep 6 2010, 5:09 am rayNimagi Post #688

lol Aristocrat, you posting that makes you even more suspicious in TKG.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Sep 6 2010, 6:39 am poison_us Post #689

Back* from the grave

I told david not to trust him, but meh.

Sep 6 2010, 11:38 am OlimarandLouie Post #690

I believe the LOLing clue could have a double meaning and be interpreted as League of Legends-ing as well as Laugh-Out-Loud-ing.

In any case, there is much evidence against multiple persons and I'm not quite sure whether Nasus, or Leeroy is mafia, and I don't believe Azrael to be mafia either. Azrael's playstyle is slightly different when he's anti-town/killing role.
Not being able to use a computer on Sunday and missing a ton of discussion sux.

I abstain until further notice.

None.

Sep 6 2010, 1:19 pm LoTu)S Post #691

Why do people keep insisting that LOLing is refered to LoL?!

Nasus is the only member in the game that has a LoL name, but he was afk. That leaves a list a players that just play LoL, and none of those people have any reasonable suspicion. This is merely a trap to diverge our attention

None.

Sep 6 2010, 3:45 pm DevliN Post #692

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

[quote:name=LoTu)S]
Wing's vote followed Demon's and Leeroys.

The moment WingZero the Mafia mayor is voted for lynching, these two jump in to assist.
I also just love how these two vote right after Wing votes. They don't contribute as much to the thread also.[/quote]
Just a point of clarification, I mentioned this before but I think you missed it. What do you mean they vote after Wing votes? Azrael voted for Riney, and the following two votes were Leeroy and Demon. If you're going to suggest voting patterns mean something, it incriminates Azrael more than Wing since Wing didn't vote until much later. Otherwise I'm not sure where you were going with this.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 6 2010, 3:54 pm Azrael Post #693

Yeah, I went with a logical clue rather than a bandwagon against the Mayor, along with half the other players after me.

Sep 6 2010, 4:00 pm DevliN Post #694

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I figured as much. I mean if you're Mafia, then protecting Wing was a primary objective, but we were also conveniently left with a "clue" that most people bought. So that at least make some sense to me. I was just trying to figure out LoTu)S's tie to Wing if they were following your vote.

My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 6 2010, 4:05 pm LoTu)S Post #695

Ugh..somehow i confused Az with Wing.

Its not about the first vote, but more about the votes that followed. Az was the FIRST to open a window of opportunity to vote for some1 other than Wing. With this, those two immediately followed by supporting it, since Wing was in danger of being lynched. Its not a convienence that those two immediately followed to support a reasoning that helps Wing.

It can be assumed that Az is mafia and he's supporting Wing by opening this window. But looking at context, he's more of a victim for following Wing. Typically, people who are Mafia don't support others so seriously. Az is not mafia, judging by the way he was arguing for Wing. Its simply a dead giveaway if 1 mafia supports the other so obviously.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Sep 6 2010, 4:16 pm by LoTu)S.

None.

Sep 6 2010, 4:22 pm DevliN Post #696

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

[quote:name=Norm]Day will end 6pm tomorrow.[/quote]
Is that 6 PM Eastern? I'm not going to be home all day, but I'll try to check in every once and a while on my phone. If the vote ends at 3 PM my time, I just wanna make sure to check to see how the final tally goes.

My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 6 2010, 4:23 pm Tempz Post #697

I vote leeroy

None.

Sep 6 2010, 5:29 pm Apos Post #698

I order you to forgive yourself!

The mafias are happy now, just killing us one by one. And worse, they are good at it.

I currently FoS people that are not active in the thread but are active on Sen. Even saying bullshit at this point can help finding more clues. Don't you think that's a little weird, a little psycho? This is some heavy shit.

Gotta go.

Sep 6 2010, 5:33 pm Azrael Post #699

Quote from Apos
The mafias are happy now, just killing us one by one. And worse, they are good at it.

How so? It's only the third day, and there's only two left. I'd say that's a pretty good outcome so far.

Sep 6 2010, 5:35 pm Generalpie Post #700

Staredit Puckwork

I vote for lotus for the minuscule kick in the face clue.
Quote from LoTu)S
Why do people keep insisting that LOLing is refered to LoL?!

Nasus is the only member in the game that has a LoL name, but he was afk. That leaves a list a players that just play LoL, and none of those people have any reasonable suspicion. This is merely a trap to diverge our attention
Zilean is a support mage in LoL...

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 33 34 35 36 3748 >
  Back to forum