By: Norm
Pages: < 1 « 31 32 33 34 3548 >

Sep 5 2010, 11:07 pm Azrael Post #641

Why can I not vote for myself? :/

Sep 5 2010, 11:33 pm Roy Post #642

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath
Why can I not vote for myself? :/
Because it doesn't make logical sense, considering that you value your life. If you had the "suicidal depressed townie" role, maybe you could.

Sep 5 2010, 11:36 pm Azrael Post #643

You can normally vote for yourself in Mafia though.

Sep 5 2010, 11:44 pm Roy Post #644

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

I just looked at the copy/paste rules in the OP.

- You may not vote for yourself, dead players, or people who are not playing.

The rule's been around for more than just this game.

Sep 5 2010, 11:46 pm LoTu)S Post #645

Make use of the vote and put mafia to justice!

None.

Sep 5 2010, 11:53 pm Norm Post #646

Less Noobin, Moar votin!!!!

None.

Sep 6 2010, 1:33 am Leeroy_Jenkins Post #647

Quote from LoTu)S
"LOLing" was directed towards both the figures. If you assume that LoL is the reference, who is the 2nd person to play?

Quote from name:Nasus

While I'm at it, I might as well throw out the fact that another "veteran" of SEN, Devlin, once had the name "Katarina", another LoL character.

They've both had "LoL" SEN names. That's a pretty apparent clue towards both Devlin and Nasus.

Can anyone bring me up to speed on why we aren't voting for one of them?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 6 2010, 1:41 am by Leeroy_Jenkins.

None.

Sep 6 2010, 1:42 am DevliN Post #648

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Because neither of us are Mafia.

EDIT:
Also, Raccoon plays LoL. I really doubt that's what the clue was leading to.

EDIT2:
It took both Mafia to kill Roy since he was a Hero. If Nasus hasn't logged in in a few days, then he can't be Mafia. If I am Mafia, I have no idea why I'd protect Riney (other than for our alliance) in favor of lynching a Mafia member.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Sep 6 2010, 1:58 am by DevliN.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 6 2010, 1:56 am Leeroy_Jenkins Post #649

Well, this is more substantial than the basis I'm being accused on. Either come up with something better against me, or back off.

None.

Sep 6 2010, 1:59 am Aristocrat Post #650

Quote from Leeroy_Jenkins
Well, this is more substantial than the basis I'm being accused on. Either come up with something better against me, or back off.

^ Would this post suffice?

None.

Sep 6 2010, 1:59 am LoTu)S Post #651

It isn't refering to LoL. I can see you're trying so hard to blame it on someone else.

None.

Sep 6 2010, 2:01 am DevliN Post #652

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I wasn't against you (other than the admitted "shot in the dark" referring to your namesake). All my "bullshit" posts were against Azrael.

My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 6 2010, 2:01 am Leeroy_Jenkins Post #653

Quote from DevliN
EDIT2:
It took both Mafia to kill Roy since he was a Hero. If Nasus hasn't logged in in a few days, then he can't be Mafia.

There we go. Finally some actual evidence.

I withdraw my vote for Nasus and I'll abstain for now.

None.

Sep 6 2010, 2:10 am TiKels Post #654

Man. Meta-playing makes every game less fun.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Sep 6 2010, 2:12 am DevliN Post #655

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Side note about the LoL thing, the following LoL players are currently playing in this Mafia game:
OlimarandLouie
Artanis186
Raccoon
Riney
DevliN
Zilean
Nasus

If we really pursue the LoL "clue," then it can be anyone listed above who isn't crossed out. I think it was a red herring sending us on a wild goose chase.

My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 6 2010, 2:14 am Leeroy_Jenkins Post #656

You're right Tikels, this is boring. I guess I can follow Devlin's logic.

I vote for Azrael.Wrath.

None.

Sep 6 2010, 2:16 am Norm Post #657

Official Vote Tally:

DevliN -- Azrael.Wrath
Leeroy_Jenkins -- Azrael.Wrath (2)
Azrael.Wrath -- Nasus
Lotu)S -- Leeroy_Jenkins
Nasus -- Abstain

5/11 people have voted.
Currently up for lynching = Azrael.Wrath (2 votes)

Day will end 6pm tomorrow, or possibly sooner if at least 10 people vote before then.

None.

Sep 6 2010, 3:00 am Azrael Post #658

You're right Tikels, this is boring. I guess I can follow Devlin's logic.

I vote for Azrael.Wrath.

His "logic" is non-existent. Here are his reasons so far:

1) Apos said he thought so in the shoutbox, also apparently based on the following reasons.

2) Tikels paid me 20 minerals to change my Mayor vote from Raccoon to Wing 15 minutes before the deadline, and the votes were 4 against 5 so it didn't matter who I voted for at that point.

3) Roy said he was clear of all suspicion, Norm made a comment about it, and Devlin for some reason said "AHA, I'm sure this involves Azrael!" A number of people including myself explained to him it didn't, and he strongly disagreed. Then Norm replied and also explained to him it didn't mean anything, to which Devlin came up with more asinine reasoning.

4) I said that my Mayor vote didn't matter since Wing won 6 to 3, and I changed my vote at the very end for 20 minerals from Tikels, and he said "AHA, so you have other reasons for voting for Wing!" Really? Where is the logic there? That makes absolutely no sense.

5) I'm on the list of people who voted for Wing, but even considering the circumstances of my vote and Roy's statement that I wasn't really considered a suspect, Devlin chooses to ignore Leeroy and Demon to try to lynch me instead.

6) I constantly defended Raccoon, Wing, and Roy, because they were the ones who helped me lynch a Mafia on the first turn. One turned out to be a Mafia who screwed up, and another turned out to be the Hero, and Devlin takes from that that I should be killed.

That is literally his reasoning so far. He purposely overlooks the fact that I've consistently followed the clues in trying to lynch people, and that I helped Raccoon start his bandwagon against EzTerix. You're going to bandwagon me over stupid bullshit "logic" like that? Fuck that.

I change my vote to Leeroy_Jenkins.

Sep 6 2010, 3:05 am Leeroy_Jenkins Post #659

Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath
I change my vote to Leeroy_Jenkins.

So what's your logic for voting for me? This is obvious BS. You'll just jump on whatever bandwagon you can to avoid being lynched. Even if it does work, and you get me lynched today, you'll be either killed tonight or lynched tomorrow. GG. You lose.

None.

Sep 6 2010, 3:05 am TiKels Post #660

You're right Tikels
Of course.

I vote for Leeroy_Jenkins

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Options
Pages: < 1 « 31 32 33 34 3548 >
  Back to forum