Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: NORM Mafia #1 - Game over
NORM Mafia #1 - Game over
Aug 16 2010, 2:50 am
By: Norm
Pages: < 1 « 30 31 32 33 3448 >

Sep 5 2010, 9:34 pm Roy Post #621

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from Norm
Figure #1 went to grab Roy's legs only to be met with a painful kick in the face.
Not a clue or anything. Just wanted to remind you guys that I kicked that guy in the face!

And regarding Norm's post, I believe it was to diffuse the statements I was making of how sending the PM proved that I was townie-aligned.

Sep 5 2010, 9:35 pm LoTu)S Post #622

Wing's vote followed Demon's and Leeroys.

The moment WingZero the Mafia mayor is voted for lynching, these two jump in to assist.
I also just love how these two vote right after Wing votes. They don't contribute as much to the thread also.

ToA's death was a vigilante attack.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 5 2010, 9:45 pm by LoTu)S.

None.

Sep 5 2010, 9:37 pm DevliN Post #623

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Yeah, ToA died after killing Derq. So unless another Mafia killed him after his hit, it was a Boondock kill.

EDIT:
And you mean after Azrael votes?

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 5 2010, 9:37 pm Leeroy_Jenkins Post #624

I find Roy's list irrelevant anyways. You don't think at least one of the mafia members would have voted for wing's competition to make themselves look innocent? That's not necessarily the case, but it's a possibility. Let's stop throwing around groundless accusations and start deciphering some clues, eh?

None.

Sep 5 2010, 9:44 pm DevliN Post #625

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath
I was paid 20 minerals by the Patrolman to change my vote from Raccoon to Wing for mayor.
I went back and checked. It looked like you changed your vote after it was pointed out that Raccoon didn't have the 20 minerals he offered to vote for him. So I don't really think that's much of a defense. :/

EDIT:
I realize I'm just beating a dead horse with this. Sorry.

My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 5 2010, 9:49 pm Azrael Post #626

Tikels literally gave me 20 minerals to change my vote from Raccoon to Wing about 15 minutes before the vote ended. It was 4 to 5, with Wing winning, so my vote didn't make a difference.

Why are you trying to hard to come up with stupid bullshit reasoning? The facts are the facts. I already voted for myself, let's get some more votes on me so my role is revealed, that way everyone will know not to take you seriously anymore.

The only thing I regret doing thus far is saying I was pretty sure you were innocent :lol:

Sep 5 2010, 9:52 pm Norm Post #627

Quote from Roy
And regarding Norm's post, I believe it was to diffuse the statements I was making of how sending the PM proved that I was townie-aligned.

This.

Also, Azreal you can't vote for yourself. You can abstain if you'd like instead.

None.

Sep 5 2010, 9:53 pm Azrael Post #628

I never played a Mafia where you couldn't vote for yourself :wtfage: What is the sense in that rule?

Btw, you didn't use "noclue" tags, so Devlin is about to argue that I can't vote for myself because I'm Mafia :lol:

Sep 5 2010, 9:56 pm DevliN Post #629

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Azrael is clearly Mafia because he can't vote for himself!

My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 5 2010, 9:57 pm LoTu)S Post #630

Quote from Leeroy_Jenkins
I find Roy's list irrelevant anyways. You don't think at least one of the mafia members would have voted for wing's competition to make themselves look innocent? That's not necessarily the case, but it's a possibility. Let's stop throwing around groundless accusations and start deciphering some clues, eh?

At this point it's useless to try to diverge our focus.

"Leeroy_Jenkins."
"Dem0nS1ayer."

Both are derived from the internet.
Leeroy_Jenkins: WoW meme.
Dem0nS1layer: Use of numbers as a replacement for letters.

Figure #1: "Looks like we got ourselves an idiot"

Leeroy Jenkin's attempt considered him an idiot.

Figure 2:"Go home kid, you're not a hero."

A demonslayer would be considered a hero.

"Both were LOLing"
Reference to internet.

None.

Sep 5 2010, 9:57 pm Dem0n Post #631

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

srsly, guys, I'm not mafia. ;o I just voted for WING ZERO because he was the first one who offered to be mayor, and I didn't feel like scrutinizing each person to decide who would be the best for the job.

Sep 5 2010, 10:01 pm LoTu)S Post #632

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
srsly, guys, I'm not mafia. ;o I just voted for WING ZERO because he was the first one who offered to be mayor, and I didn't feel like scrutinizing each person to decide who would be the best for the job.

Bullcrap, a bunch of people offered to be Mayor and you happened to choose Wing.

Official Tally:

Raccoon - 0
Roy - 0
Aristocrat - 0
Riney - 0
Artanis186 - 0
Wing Zero - 4
Lotu)s - 0

He was NOT first.

None.

Sep 5 2010, 10:01 pm Leeroy_Jenkins Post #633

Quote from LoTu)S
"Both were LOLing"
Reference to internet.

WRONG. Reference to "LoL" - (League of Legends)

A game in which "Nasus" is a character.

Now that's what a real clue looks like Lotus.

I vote for Nasus.

None.

Sep 5 2010, 10:04 pm LoTu)S Post #634

"LOLing" was directed towards both the figures. If you assume that LoL is the reference, who is the 2nd person to play?

There are no other people who dedicated their name change toward LoL.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 5 2010, 10:12 pm by LoTu)S.

None.

Sep 5 2010, 10:08 pm DevliN Post #635

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I play LoL, but I don't think that's what the clue was referring to.

My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 5 2010, 10:20 pm Dem0n Post #636

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Orly, WING ZERO wasn't the first? :| Well then...

I'm still not mafia. ;o

Sep 5 2010, 10:32 pm LoTu)S Post #637

Orly, WING ZERO wasn't the first? :| Well then...

I'm still not mafia. ;o

WingZero was the first to offer to be mayor alright. The first MAFIA to offer.

It's so obvious that you did not mistake Wing's post for being the first nomination. He's practically the last. There was another reason why you voted for him. It's because you knew he was Mafia.

How did you know?

BECAUSE YOU'RE MAFIA.

None.

Sep 5 2010, 10:45 pm poison_us Post #638

Back* from the grave

Quote from name:Nasus
Ok, I'm back. Is anyone willing to sum up what happened since about noon Friday, EST?

Riney was lynched, turned out to be the zombie, then killed Wing, who turned out to be Mafia. On the first lynching, Wing voted for EzTerix with the intention of changing his vote to Raccoon at the last minute, but posted ten minutes after the deadline, resulting in EzTerix' death. This is funny because he didn't need to vote for EzTerix at all :lol:
Holy shit, HE TRIED TO CHANGE IT AT THE LAST MINUTE. 'nuff said.

Wait, not "'nuff said". Who else thought he was suspicious even though he voted for a mafia? And was then ATTACKED for it?

Meh, I find all the votes against me based merely on the "LoL" clue, or "LOL", or whatever its capitalization is quite funny. Azrael, you've been on my ass the entire game, maybe even when I was AFK, but I'm not going back to check.

While I'm at it, I might as well throw out the fact that another "veteran" of SEN, Devlin, once had the name "Katarina", another LoL character. Problem is, he re-changed it back to Devlin something like 2 weeks later, when no fad developed like the HoN names did, and so ofc everyone is going to say I'm trying to confuse the voters, and I'm mafia scum trying to work my way out of this crap. Oh well. If anyone had bothered to check my profile they wouldve seen that my last activity was sometime friday afternoon at the latest, and so I couldn't have made any mafia actions, but unfortunately I can't retroactively prove that.

Meh. I abstain, until further notice.

Sep 5 2010, 10:52 pm Azrael Post #639

Ok, I'm back. Is anyone willing to sum up what happened since about noon Friday, EST?

Riney was lynched, turned out to be the zombie, then killed Wing, who turned out to be Mafia. On the first lynching, Wing voted for EzTerix with the intention of changing his vote to Raccoon at the last minute, but posted ten minutes after the deadline, resulting in EzTerix' death. This is funny because he didn't need to vote for EzTerix at all :lol:
Holy shit, HE TRIED TO CHANGE IT AT THE LAST MINUTE. 'nuff said.

That's what I said :wtfage:

Sep 5 2010, 10:59 pm Norm Post #640

Official Vote Tally:

DevliN -- Azrael.Wrath
Azrael.Wrath -- Nasus
Leeroy_Jenkins -- Nasus (2)
Lotu)S -- Leeroy_Jenkins
Nasus -- Abstain

5/11 people have voted.
Currently up for lynching = Nasus (2 votes)

Day will end 6pm tomorrow, or possibly sooner if at least 10 people vote before then.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 30 31 32 33 3448 >
  Back to forum