Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: NORM Mafia #1 - Game over
NORM Mafia #1 - Game over
Aug 16 2010, 2:50 am
By: Norm
Pages: < 1 « 29 30 31 32 3348 >

Sep 5 2010, 8:09 pm LoTu)S Post #601

We lynched Riney the zombie, who came back and killed the mafia Mayor WingZero.

None.

Sep 5 2010, 8:11 pm Azrael Post #602

Quote from name:Nasus
Ok, I'm back. Is anyone willing to sum up what happened since about noon Friday, EST?

Riney was lynched, turned out to be the zombie, then killed Wing, who turned out to be Mafia. On the first lynching, Wing voted for EzTerix with the intention of changing his vote to Raccoon at the last minute, but posted ten minutes after the deadline, resulting in EzTerix' death. This is funny because he didn't need to vote for EzTerix at all :lol:

Sep 5 2010, 8:16 pm Roy Post #603

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Ok, I'm back. Is anyone willing to sum up what happened since about noon Friday, EST?
People died. I'm hero.

Sep 5 2010, 8:40 pm Roy Post #604

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from Roy
People died. I'm hero dead too.

Sep 5 2010, 8:46 pm DevliN Post #605

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Yep, I guess you could say it was some kind of Mystery. His mother even called his cell to try to... question his motives, but he didn't pick up.
Again with capitalized words and the strange pauses. We've also had "Mission" and "Courage," before.

Both figures were LOLing pretty hard at Roy, but he just walked past them with his hands in the pockets of his winter coat.
Possible clue, possible red herring.

Roy's foot knocked the guy off balance and caused his strange mask to fall to the ground
Another possible clue, or red herring.

It's a shot in the dark, but "Courage," "Mission," and "question his motives" could lead to the "real" Leeroy Jenkins who courageously ran into that room like he was on a mission, which made the rest of his raid question his motives. Again, a shot in the dark, but still possible.

Based on Roy's list of remaining people who voted Wing as Mayor, we're left with Azrael, Leeroy, and Demon. Based on some shoutbox talk last night, I vote for Azrael.Wrath.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 5 2010, 8:49 pm Azrael Post #606

Quote from Norm
Both figures were LOLing

Another "LOL" clue, which Roy seemed to think pointed to Nasus. Plus, his immediate response to Raccoon trying to lynch EzTerix.

I'm voting for Nasus. If anyone (especially Raccoon) comes up with something better, I'll probably change my vote.

Edit: Ninja'd.

Quote from DevliN
Based on Roy's list of remaining people who voted Wing as Mayor, we're left with Azrael, Leeroy, and Demon. Based on some shoutbox talk last night, I vote for Azrael.Wrath.

Link? I was barely even on last night.

Edit: I found the conversation you were talking about using search.

http://www.staredit.net/?p=shoutbox&view=1112

So basically, you're voting for me because Roy said he didn't suspect me, and I was paid 20 minerals by the Patrolman to change my vote from Raccoon to Wing for mayor. Lol, well whatever.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 5 2010, 8:59 pm by Azrael.Wrath.

Sep 5 2010, 9:02 pm DevliN Post #607

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

http://www.staredit.net/?p=shoutbox&view=1114
http://www.staredit.net/?p=shoutbox&view=1115

Selects from a very long talk. I'm voting for you specifically because of:
Quote from Shoutbox
HCM™LoTu)S -- Imo, those who have supported Wing are the most suspcious.
Roy -- Then you should especially beware of Azrael, who has been saying Wing is the second-most trustworthy player the past couple days up until his death.
Apos -- I am starting to have a huge FoS on Azrael
Apos -- I just thought about that: Most of the clues that seemed to point to Riney could also apply to Azrael.
Roy -- Well, some clues pointing to Riney were the channel 8 news thing, and the Veteran thing. Azrael doesn't have a news thing as his signature, and he's not Veteran rank. The only clues connected to them both is the Resident Evil references, which could also point to Raccoon (City).

You're right, Roy doesn't suspect you, but Apos always seems to know things so I trust his opinion.

EDIT:
And speaking of LOLs...
Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath
So basically, Wing voted for his own guy on the first day, with the intention of changing his vote at the last second, but accidentally waited until after the deadline to do it... LOL :lol: Epic fail.
I'm sure there are a few more "LOL" posts in the thread, so I'm not too sure that's an actual clue just yet.

My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 5 2010, 9:06 pm LoTu)S Post #608

I vote Leeroy_Jenkins

"LOLing" and "Questioning his motive"

None.

Sep 5 2010, 9:07 pm Norm Post #609

Official Vote Tally:

DevliN -- Azrael.Wrath
Azrael.Wrath -- Nasus
Lotu)S -- Leeroy_Jenkins

3/11 people have voted.
Currently up for lynching = Azrael.Wrath

Day will end 6pm tomorrow, or possibly sooner if at least 10 people vote before then.

None.

Sep 5 2010, 9:16 pm DevliN Post #610

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Also:
I was going to say I regret taking the minerals, but I don't. Raccoon wasn't going to get elected either way.
Unless I'm misreading this, it doesn't seem like the minerals were the only thing driving your vote if you figured Wing was going to get elected anyway.

Quote from Norm
^^LoL @ noobs pretending like they're the ones to send it.
The rule is that after a Mayor is killed, a townie has to PM to state whether we re-elect or lynch the next day, right? If Roy and Azrael are the only people to openly admit they sent in PMs to either lynch or re-elect, and Roy was obviously a Hero, then I'm inclined to think that Norm's post is referring to the fact that you didn't send a PM to him considering Mafia can't. Or if you aren't Mafia, I don't know why you'd pretend to send him a PM about it.

My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 5 2010, 9:17 pm Azrael Post #611

Quote from DevliN
Apos always seems to know things so I trust his opinion.

Apos said I was the most likely Mafia last game too, and I was a regular Townie :wtfage:

I don't really care since I don't expect the game to last much longer anyways. Norm says he's going to start the next game up as soon as this one is done, so as long as the other two Mafia are on the list as well, it doesn't make much of a difference. They'll hopefully both be dead by the end of the next lynching, and we can start a new game up. I don't have a special role so it doesn't really matter either way, let's speed this up so the Boondock Saint can take one out.

I change my vote to Azrael.Wrath.

Sep 5 2010, 9:22 pm Azrael Post #612

Quote from DevliN
Also:
I was going to say I regret taking the minerals, but I don't. Raccoon wasn't going to get elected either way.
Unless I'm misreading this, it doesn't seem like the minerals were the only thing driving your vote if you figured Wing was going to get elected anyway.

Quote from Norm
^^LoL @ noobs pretending like they're the ones to send it.
The rule is that after a Mayor is killed, a townie has to PM to state whether we re-elect or lynch the next day, right? If Roy and Azrael are the only people to openly admit they sent in PMs to either lynch or re-elect, and Roy was obviously a Hero, then I'm inclined to think that Norm's post is referring to the fact that you didn't send a PM to him considering Mafia can't. Or if you aren't Mafia, I don't know why you'd pretend to send him a PM about it.

Stop trying to come up with bullshit reasoning. Norm's comment was directed at you and Olimar for acting like you had any say in what the outcome would be, and I said Wing was going to win regardless of my vote because he won 6 to 3. Just vote for me and get it over with so I can mock you, and hopefully the Boondock Saint will be a little more competent.

LoTu)S, yes, the other two people are supposedly Mafia, so the game should be over by the next lynching. I'd like to speed this up so Norm can start the next game, where I'll hopefully get a not-shitty role for once.

Sep 5 2010, 9:25 pm DevliN Post #613

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

How was it directed at us? We only agreed that it was a good decision. We never pretended we sent anything.

My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 5 2010, 9:26 pm Azrael Post #614

He was telling you "you weren't the ones to send it, so stop pretending like what you say makes a difference."

That's how I read it, who knows. Like I said, let's get it over with. The bullshit clue interpretations are unnecessary.

Sep 5 2010, 9:27 pm LoTu)S Post #615

(Az didnt double post I just deleted mine.)

I'm inclined to say i have no suspicion on Az whatsoever. Only people that I do suspect are Dem0n and Leeroy.

None.

Sep 5 2010, 9:28 pm DevliN Post #616

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I didn't read it that way at all, but okay. My vote remains the same regardless.

My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 5 2010, 9:28 pm Aristocrat Post #617

I'm willing to bet the Boondock Saint is AFK.

None.

Sep 5 2010, 9:29 pm LoTu)S Post #618

The only person who was afk is Nasus.

None.

Sep 5 2010, 9:31 pm Aristocrat Post #619

AFK as in, not sending in any night actions. None of the kills seen so far can be attributed to the Boondock saint.

None.

Sep 5 2010, 9:32 pm DevliN Post #620

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Aside from ToA's death. And TiKels, based on some assumptions.

My Overwatch addiction.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 29 30 31 32 3348 >
  Back to forum