Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: NORM Mafia #1 - Game over
NORM Mafia #1 - Game over
Aug 16 2010, 2:50 am
By: Norm
Pages: < 1 « 13 14 15 16 1748 >

Aug 31 2010, 10:53 pm poison_us Post #281

Back* from the grave

You forgot to mention that "the man" from the first could mean relative time on SEN...
And fuck my quote from earlier. You also forgot that Nasus = League of Legends = game.
*cough*Roycanttakeajoke*cough*

Aug 31 2010, 10:56 pm Azrael Post #282

Thanks for getting the ball rolling Roy, just want to add a couple things.

Quote from Roy
Does anyone know some Wii games where the "A" button would be mashed? I'm only thinking of things like a Mario Party minigame.
When you said Mario, it made me think of Demonslayer. His avatar is from Mario.

Quote from Roy
Zombie reference -> Resident Evil -> Azrael.Wrath.
I was facepalming while I was reading the news thing, though Riney's avatar is the same as mine. There is also MadZombie, as pointed out by Nasus. It seems like a clue that's a little too super obvious though. I'm not sure about lynching MZ.

Edit: LOL MADZOMBIE ISNT PLAYING :blush: Thanks for the heads up Roy.

Aug 31 2010, 10:58 pm Bar Refaeli Post #283

/slap town /slap town /slap town. I haven't even read d2 post yet.

Wing zero says "Ez" when he is answering the reporter. EzTerix. EZEZEZEZEZterix. Lynch more please I dunt want to hear your stupid other clues.

I vote Ezterix.

None.

Aug 31 2010, 11:00 pm Azrael Post #284

I probably trust Raccoon the most of anyone so far, and it is definitely weird that "easy" would be spelled "ez" instead.

I vote for EzTerix.

Aug 31 2010, 11:01 pm poison_us Post #285

Back* from the grave

LOL, I almost got a bandwagon against a NPC? Hot shit, batman.

[nojoke]I vote Raccoon.[/nojoke]

Aug 31 2010, 11:10 pm Roy Post #286

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from name:Raccoon
Wing zero says "Ez" when he is answering the reporter. EzTerix. EZEZEZEZEZterix. Lynch more please I dunt want to hear your stupid other clues.
Are there any other clues pointing to EzTerix? And why do you not want to listen to other clues?

Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath
I probably trust Raccoon the most of anyone so far, and it is definitely weird that "easy" would be spelled "ez" instead.
Norm's writing for that particular line seemed to be inconsistent with the rest. Along with "ez," Wing said "a Mayor" with a capital M, and then said "LOL," which normally isn't said aloud.

I'm not gonna vote yet; I'm gonna wait to see where this goes. Until then, I abstain.

Aug 31 2010, 11:13 pm Bar Refaeli Post #287

Norm answer this or die. Is "ez" spelled like that for a reason (as opposed to "easy") or is the town just being noobilicious. Wing zero you shouldnt of hidden, investigating someone wouldve been 99% smarter.

None.

Aug 31 2010, 11:16 pm Azrael Post #288

Quote from Roy
Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath
Norm's writing for that particular line seemed to be inconsistent with the rest. Along with "ez," Wing said "a Mayor" with a capital M, and then said "LOL," which normally isn't said aloud.
I don't really know anything about League of Legends tbh. I see it in the shoutbox all the time though, isn't there a bunch of people that play it here? Not sure if any of them are in this game though.

I don't know what Nasus' correlation to LoL is, if someone wants to explain it that'd be great.

Aug 31 2010, 11:19 pm poison_us Post #289

Back* from the grave

Nasus is...oh fuck it: Nasus. He's a character in a DotA clone.

EDIT: People in this game that are known to have a LoL account (by mafia #):
Zilean
Riney
OlimarandLouie
Artanis186
Nasus
Devlin
Raccoon

EDIT2: http://www.staredit.net/topic/11237/

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Aug 31 2010, 11:25 pm by Nasus.

Aug 31 2010, 11:20 pm Bar Refaeli Post #290

I like Roy's "LoL" clue. Nasus is a champion in League of Legends (commonly abbreviated LoL). Also zilean Wing Zero (nevermind lets NOT lynch the evil mayor) created a thread about wii friend codes, that could have to do something with the "wii" thing. My ezterix clue is good, idk why yall aren't bandwagoning him up.

EDIT: Umbrella clue applies to both Riney, azreal, and me, and probably others, so I say we don't go with that one

None.

Aug 31 2010, 11:37 pm EzTerix Post #291

My first part of my name stands for "easy" btw. If you pronounce it as just ez....then you're wrong xD. Don't care how you say the last part cause I'm flexible :P . JUST POINTING IT OUT.

Also if the majority vote for my lynching, I want to be indulged in large quantities of chocolate ice cream, shoved down my throat with brown creamy droplets rolling down my burning cheeks as my showering tears fall down my chin like pins of submission.

As I lay on the floor covered in despair and blotches of fallen chocolate puddles, I begin to think of the end on a rickety wooden projection with a simple wooden pole attached with a knotted rope that would end my life. After countless moments of desperate thoughts and spoons of chocolate ice cream my mind becomes less tense and my eyes become less worked. I begin to say the words of extraordinary wisdom that took my entire life to say...

"RACCOONS BE CLIMBIN UP UR TOWNSPEOPLEZ SO, HIDE UR KIDZ, HIDE UR WIFE, AND HIDE YOUR HUSBANDZ CAUSE HE RAPIN EVERYBODY OUT HERE!"

None.

Aug 31 2010, 11:40 pm Dem0n Post #292

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Olimar plays the Wii. Apos has the guns in his avatar. I'm not sure if those are too vague to be taken into consideration, but still, something to point out.

I need more evidence before I vote. Someone else interpret the clues. :sneaky:

Aug 31 2010, 11:49 pm OlimarandLouie Post #293

Abstaining until further notice. I would vote for EzTerix, but the only evidence against him so far is from our mayor Wing Zero saying "Ez".

Although that could be a reference to his... patrolman. I don't know why that would be a clue, then.

None.

Aug 31 2010, 11:50 pm Bar Refaeli Post #294

Waaaaaarg. I give up.

None.

Aug 31 2010, 11:53 pm EzTerix Post #295

reminds me I didn't vote....

I abstain because I'm about as neutral as Switzerland. Even if raccoon is a rapist then I hope he finds that prostitute. He'll be equipped with all sorts of STD's to terrorize AWEsome CITY nvm that's terrible >_<

None.

Aug 31 2010, 11:57 pm Aristocrat Post #296

How about we lynch EzTerix because he's not being compliant in Azrael's TKG? :awesome:

None.

Aug 31 2010, 11:57 pm poison_us Post #297

Back* from the grave

Quote from EzTerix
I'm flexible.
oh bby.

TiKels, you're dead. GTFO the thread, even if you're right, it's against the rules.

Aug 31 2010, 11:58 pm Aristocrat Post #298

Quote from name:Nasus
Quote from EzTerix
I'm flexible.
oh bby.

TiKels, you're dead. GTFO the thread, even if you're right, it's against the rules.

Didn't Norm tell him that it's okay to comment?

None.

Sep 1 2010, 12:02 am Roy Post #299

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from EzTerix
My first part of my name stands for "easy" btw. If you pronounce it as just ez....then you're wrong xD. Don't care how you say the last part cause I'm flexible :P . JUST POINTING IT OUT.
I pronounce it as "Ezz tare ix"

Also if the majority vote for my lynching, I want ...
I think it's easier to just put a rope around your neck and call it good, as with any other lynch.
Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
I need more evidence before I vote. Someone else interpret the clues. :sneaky:
You could always comment on others' interpretations, adding things that may be useful, like what Azrael did for my post.

Sep 1 2010, 12:06 am poison_us Post #300

Back* from the grave

Quote from Aristocrat
Quote from name:Nasus
Quote from EzTerix
I'm flexible.
oh bby.

Didn't Norm tell him that it's okay to comment?

B. Dead persons and non-players "MAY" talk, but your posts may be deleted if they violate any of the following:
1. It is reasonable to say that the post may alter the course of the game or influence players in any way.
2. The post is annoying or just not funny.
3. They violate SEN's rules.
4. I feel like it.
OK, #4 is from DTBK and Norm lacks the right...the rest apply.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 13 14 15 16 1748 >
  Back to forum