Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: What is there to know about everyone
What is there to know about everyone
Dec 17 2009, 12:34 am
By: Dungeon-Master
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 6 >

Oct 2 2010, 7:43 pm Verzaad Post #61

Quote from Dapperdan
[...] I made a few maps with AntiSleep[01] [...] Spawn defense [...]

Recreated Spawn Defense and been trying to get it up the ranking. Noticed you said you used to worked with AntiSleep[01] one of the originators. Can (s)he still be contacted?

Do you know of any clans (like clan spwn) that might still be active?

In the mean time, if you have SC2 try out the new version. I've also published the map on this sight and others like sc2mapster.com

(originally a pm but his box is full; so long shot)

None.

Oct 2 2010, 8:15 pm Wing Zero Post #62

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Nice necro, I am Wing Zero and I love the Legend of Zelda and Starcraft.

Oct 2 2010, 8:23 pm poison_us Post #63

Back* from the grave

http://www.staredit.net/?p=shoutbox&view=1166.
Best enjoyed like a fine woman: bottom's up.

Oct 2 2010, 8:42 pm Centreri Post #64

Relatively ancient and inactive

I'll just note that I've become more arrogant, self-righteous and brilliant since last I posted here. And significantly less active. Hrrm.

I know, right? :bleh:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 2 2010, 8:48 pm by Centreri.

None.

Oct 2 2010, 9:32 pm BiOAtK Post #65

Quote from Centreri
I'll just note that I've become more arrogant, self-righteous and brilliant since last I posted here. And significantly less active. Hrrm.

I know, right? :bleh:
I approve of this change.

None.

Oct 2 2010, 10:02 pm OlimarandLouie Post #66

I'm a boy scout.

None.

Oct 2 2010, 11:37 pm Zycorax Post #67

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

o hai, Zyc here! :}
I'm 21 years old and live almost as far south as you get in Norway. Well, usually at least. I moved to Guildford, UK a week ago, attending to the University of Surrey as an exhange student. I'm at the second year of a bachelors degree in translation, though I doubt I'll finish it. When I get back home I'll probably begin studying more media related stuff (and hopefully become a decent photographer or work within the commercial industry). The past three summers I've been working as a forklift operator at a local factory.
I spend most of my spare time playing games and watching anime, exception being during the summer when there's civilised football (aka soccer) and grilling by the river. For some reason I don't drink alcohol and I'm the only person (excluding my dad) I know that don't like pizza.

Oct 2 2010, 11:47 pm MadZombie Post #68

I know, right?
SEN makes you soft.

None.

Oct 4 2010, 4:51 am RIVE Post #69

Just Here For The Pie

Quote from name:f(._. )z
SEN makes you soft.
No, SEN makes you cold and soulless. This has been discussed before.

None.

Oct 5 2010, 5:04 am rockz Post #70

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

My name is David. My 25th cousin once removed was Princess Diana. That's right, I'm royalty, bitches. My father's father's cousin's father started Lawson's Milk Company, which is the same crazy Lawson's all over Japan. My mother's great grandparents immigrated from Norway to South Dakota (she's biologically Norwegian too). After they met in the United States, they fell in love, and realized that they grew up across a fjord from each other. At my church, I met some long lost relatives (we think) because they have a family name the exact same as our's, and half of them split off to Ohio, the other half stayed in Boston (we're the Ohio group, the family from church moved down from Boston to NC).

I currently live in North Carolina. I'm a lazy underachiever. With any luck I'll find an engineering job shortly and will be able to buy shit like starcraft 2, though I doubt I'll have time to play it.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 5 2010, 6:17 am by rockz.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Oct 6 2010, 10:46 pm DavidJCobb Post #71

I'm David J. Cobb, an unmotivated seventeen-year-old aspie living on the East Coast of the U.S..

I am deeply misanthropic and pessimistic, and generally apathetic toward anything not related to my immediate personal enjoyment (i.e. video games). I'm very logical and have powerful academic abilities, but I am also critically unmotivated and hence I rarely use my skills for anything useful. I have extremely powerful self-introspective and self-analytical abilities that developed out of necessity about 1.5-to-2 years ago, which is around the same time that I became something mentally worthy of the term "human".

I have fluctuating self-esteem that rarely, if ever, seems to surpass "neutral". Overall, I'm a quivering mound of neurotic weakness, though said weakness generally goes unnoticed IRL due to my inability to display it. (Being the asspie I am, I make much less use of body language than the average Joe.) Blah blah blah emofaggotry etc..

None.

Oct 6 2010, 11:14 pm OlimarandLouie Post #72

My name is Clinton, an unmotivated sixteen-year-old living in Fort Worth, Texas. My father was the only witness in the longest and most expensive murder trial in the history of the state of California.

I am a Boy Scout, almost an Eagle Scout. I am Mormon, and I plan on serving two years on a mission to basically "spread the gospel" to people around the world.

I have an I.Q. of 142. I ace most of my classes and never study. I have been with my first girlfriend for a month now, and have learned many things since the first date. :rolleyes:

The Starcraft 2 editor scares me to death.

None.

Oct 7 2010, 3:01 am dumbducky Post #73

Quote from DavidJCobb
I'm David J. Cobb, an unmotivated seventeen-year-old aspie living on the East Coast of the U.S..

I am deeply misanthropic and pessimistic, and generally apathetic toward anything not related to my immediate personal enjoyment (i.e. video games). I'm very logical and have powerful academic abilities, but I am also critically unmotivated and hence I rarely use my skills for anything useful. I have extremely powerful self-introspective and self-analytical abilities that developed out of necessity about 1.5-to-2 years ago, which is around the same time that I became something mentally worthy of the term "human".

I have fluctuating self-esteem that rarely, if ever, seems to surpass "neutral". Overall, I'm a quivering mound of neurotic weakness, though said weakness generally goes unnoticed IRL due to my inability to display it. (Being the asspie I am, I make much less use of body language than the average Joe.) Blah blah blah emofaggotry etc..
Were you actually diagnosed with Aspergers or do you just like to pretend that your social awkwardness is because you're a super genius?

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Oct 11 2010, 1:46 am by negrodamus.

tits

Oct 7 2010, 3:26 am Norm Post #74

Quote from name:negrodamus
Quote from DavidJCobb

Were you actually diagnosed with Aspergers or do you just like to pretend that you're social awkwardness is because you're a super genius?

It's funny because of how many teenagers actually try to pull that shit (Or similar shit). Sad, really...

None.

Oct 7 2010, 3:32 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #75

Just here for the activity... well not really

Quote from l)ark_ssj9kevin
Hi, I'm Kevin, and my passport may or may not be legal.
Green card was being processed when I posted this, and it STILL hasn't come out yet. zZz.

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Oct 8 2010, 7:12 pm DevliN Post #76

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Hey guys! I'm Michael (OMGLOL SO MANY SEN ADMINS NAMED MICHAEL LOL), and I'm 22. I live in Los Angeles and until recently I was working as a production assistant and graphic designer for "Penn & Teller: Bullshit!" on Showtime (I say "until recently" because the show is over). I am currently unemployed and looking for a new show to work on. I like cats, and WoW, and SC2, and cute fuzzy kittens, and SEN, and cats. I've been coming to SEN since 2003 or 2004 - whenever the hell Team StarEdit was slowly decreasing in activity and people started flocking here. In my spare time, I pay attention to my girlfriend.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Oct 10 2010, 7:29 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #77

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from DevliN
I'm Michael (OMGLOL SO MANY SEN ADMINS NAMED MICHAEL LOL)
I thought it was a rule.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Oct 10 2010, 7:57 am DevliN Post #78

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Unfortunately I don't think Moose is named Michael, otherwise it totally would be. :)

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Oct 10 2010, 8:57 am Riney Post #79

Thigh high affectionado

Cute fuzzy kittens you say? :awesome:

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Oct 10 2010, 6:32 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #80

👻 👾 👽 💪

I has kittehs!
Collapsable Box

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 6 >
  Back to forum