Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: What is there to know about everyone
What is there to know about everyone
Dec 17 2009, 12:34 am
By: Dungeon-Master
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 56 >

Dec 17 2009, 11:51 pm MadZombie Post #41

On a serious (relief) post

My name is Rolando Alexis Medrano and I am 16. I live in Perthamboy,Newjersey (08861) and I attend Perth Amboy Highschool. I am not very good at making new friend but i'd like to think I'm a social person. I'm 5'9" and i weigh 170lbs. I make maps but never finish them. I think i have 4-5 unfinished map that are all at 10-15% done. Some are even at just terrain. Deep sigh. I do nothing for most of the day. I have self esteem issues. I'm not sure where i comes from but I get the opposite of what I think of myself when i ask other people what they think of me. Life is pretty lame but I exist in the world just to see whats up. Shit is SO cash.

None.

Dec 18 2009, 12:13 am Dem0n Post #42

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote from MadZombie
Rolando Alexis Medrano and I am 16. I live in Perthamboy,Newjersey (08861) and I attend Perth Amboy Highschool.

*Stalker mode initiated*

Dec 18 2009, 12:38 am Syphon Post #43

My name is Mike Martinello.

I'm 17. I'm an economics student currently attempting to transfer to computer science/biology, because I don't like hard work. I work in a bar, and witness a fair bit of stupidity there. I run track for the University of Windsor's team, competing in triple jump and long jump. I am one of 7 coaches for a local highschool wrestling team, and addition to wrestling I know some judo, krav maga, kung fu, and karate. I'm 5'10" tall, and weigh 140 lbs. I live in Canada, but have never been to any province other than Ontario. In the US, I've visited roughly 30 states. I've also been to South America and the Caribbean. I am of mixed European ancestry. I enjoy long walks on the beach and moonlit dinners.

None.

Dec 18 2009, 1:18 am Hug A Zergling Post #44

Hi, my name is Graeme Peters, and I'm an alcoholic.

None.

Dec 18 2009, 1:35 pm Dungeon-Master Post #45

Quote from Hug A Zergling
*Everyone together* ''Hi Graeme''

None.

Dec 18 2009, 2:46 pm Phobos Post #46

Are you sure about that?

I am Oscar Eduardo, 17, I live in El Salvador, I am about to enter Uni, uh... I like music? I spend most of my time at home, with my pc, but I do have friends to go out with.

Quote from Dungeon-Master
*Everyone together* "Hi Graeme"

I am not even going to try to interpret this.

this is signature

Dec 18 2009, 3:13 pm Magicide Post #47

Sleeping wolves wake hungry.

Hi, my name's Duncan, and I'm a sex addict.

And I wish that was a joke.

I'm eighteen, I live in Guildford, England, I weigh 140lbs exactly, and I go to the Academy of Contemporary Music, doing a Music Production diploma, hopefully doing a degree after the next two terms of diploma.

I also have tattoos of chains on the insides of my wrists.

I'm sociable, I guess. I don't really see myself as someone as intelligent as most people on here, I'm just more of a creative person. Drinking is good, so are drugs. I've been told I'm too mature for my age, and I read into certain things too much. I've also been told I'm a shapeshifter as far as my personality is concerned.

Dec 18 2009, 6:36 pm Dungeon-Master Post #48

Quote from Magicide
And I wish that was a joke.
We all go Magicide, we all do...

None.

Dec 18 2009, 6:41 pm Voyager7456 Post #49

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

Once, I swallowed a bug. :(

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Dec 18 2009, 6:41 pm Forsaken Archer Post #50

I like chocolate milk.

None.

Dec 18 2009, 8:08 pm Centreri Post #51

Relatively ancient and inactive

Hey, me too! To IP, not Voy.

None.

Dec 18 2009, 9:49 pm Lord Malvanis Post #52

|s

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jun 17 2011, 7:13 am by Lord Malvanis.

None.

Dec 19 2009, 5:44 pm Lingie Post #53

Hi, I'm Josh, but you can call me Lingie. Everyone calls me Lingie. Unless you're SEN, and you know me better as Darkling, when I was or wasn't said person on StarCraft. I'm about to be 20, and enjoy zombies. Zombies rule my life. If you aren't a zombie, you better have a gun. I like guns. Do you like guns? I want a gun collection when I get out of my current residence. By the way, I'm a pink and fluffy zergling, and everyone wants to turn me into a carpet, or dinner. I'm single, always been, don't care. I enjoy blasting music, and running my clan during the day, and the same at night. I have an extensive UMS history on SC, and thats all I care about. SC2 will probably never come out. >:( I'm also the real Slim Shady. I play various games, from console, to computer, and end up running a clan where I go. Want the link? Here. Also, my birthday is on the 20th. You should send me gifts. Do it, faggot.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Dec 19 2009, 9:32 pm Hug A Zergling Post #54

Quote from name:Darkling
Hi, I'm Josh, but you can call me Lingie. Everyone calls me Lingie. Unless you're SEN, and you know me better as Darkling, when I was or wasn't said person on StarCraft. I'm about to be 20, and enjoy zombies. Zombies rule my life. If you aren't a zombie, you better have a gun. I like guns. Do you like guns? I want a gun collection when I get out of my current residence. By the way, I'm a pink and fluffy zergling, and everyone wants to turn me into a carpet, or dinner. I'm single, always been, don't care. I enjoy blasting music, and running my clan during the day, and the same at night. I have an extensive UMS history on SC, and thats all I care about. SC2 will probably never come out. >:( I'm also the real Slim Shady. I play various games, from console, to computer, and end up running a clan where I go. Want the link? Here. Also, my birthday is on the 20th. You should send me gifts. Do it, faggot.
When people call me Lingie on StarCraft it fills me with rage. And yes, some people call me that. It SUCKS.

None.

Dec 19 2009, 10:16 pm Lingie Post #55

Quote from name:Darkling
When people call me Lingie on StarCraft it fills me with rage. And yes, some people call me that. It SUCKS.

Are.. You.. Serious? >:O

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Dec 20 2009, 4:42 am samsizzle Post #56

Hi my name is dick and i...

None.

Dec 20 2009, 5:02 am Kaias Post #57

I am leg-less hobo who was raised in an orphanage in Kansas under the name Francis McGinnin; Fell in love with one of the Nuns that raised me, ran away with her in started a family in eastern Kentucky- acquiring a gambling debt with the local Mexican Mafia. Came home to find my house and family torched in a terrible arson- killed two family members of the Mafia; found refuge in Louisiana after of chaos of Hurricane Katrina... found enough money in a flooded home to get here, saw you mowing the lawn and reminded me of my dead son Lewis. Decided to become your new father and slowly poison your real father- snuck into your house periodically to talk to you thus assuming the role of Father figure and trying to impregnate your Mother while she sleeps.

None.

Dec 20 2009, 5:11 am Vrael Post #58

I'm Mini Moose 2707.

None.

Dec 22 2009, 8:18 pm Mr.Camo Post #59

I've been here for almost 6 years now. I come around in spurts, sometimes I'll leave for a month or two and sometimes I'll be active for a month or two.

I work at a butcher shop, I have a girlfriend, I lead a life filled with content.

None.

Dec 23 2009, 9:36 pm KrayZee Post #60

I am Ironman.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 56 >
  Back to forum