Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Members you Fondly Remember
Members you Fondly Remember
Apr 6 2008, 10:40 pm
By: Syphon
Pages: < 1 « 8 9 10 11 1217 >

Apr 22 2008, 12:36 am FatalException Post #181

Quote from DevliN
Wow, I was wondering when this would happen. Then again, I bet when SC2 comes out, there will be an influx of new map makers who will have no idea who any of us are, or what SEN has done over the years.
I feel so old now. :P

Wait, so will that make us who have been playing Starcraft for close to a decade uber veterans? Will we be the 1337357 non-pros in SC? :O

None.

Apr 22 2008, 12:41 am Syphon Post #182

Yep.

None.

Apr 22 2008, 2:13 am FatalException Post #183

... SWEEEEEEET. :P

None.

Apr 26 2008, 12:09 pm Echo Post #184

Anyone remembers shadow-killa_04? The guy who made pointless yet interesting maps? His plant tree map series were quite hilarious.

None.

Apr 26 2008, 4:20 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #185

I remember ms_4. Lamest entry in Ye Olde Wintere Mapping Contest, and kept going on and on about how he was going to win.

None.

Apr 26 2008, 4:38 pm Symmetry Post #186

Dungeon Master

Quote from Echo
Anyone remembers shadow-killa_04? The guy who made pointless yet interesting maps? His plant tree map series were quite hilarious.

I do :P

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Jun 24 2008, 3:28 am The Great Yam Post #187

Wilhelm= still here, just not very often

None.

Jun 24 2008, 4:45 am Peyote_Ugly Post #188

i doubt any1 remembers me, Green_NuN
i signed up again for some odd reason with a different name
if u have a slight recolection, let me know

None.

Jun 24 2008, 4:58 am Ultraviolet Post #189

Quote from DevliN
Quote from MeNtAlPaTiEnT
anyone remember Mp(U)? :ermm:
Speaking of Mp's, is Mp)3 still around, lurking in the shadows somewhere?

And does anyone remember Vanguard[T] or idoL? Actually, here's another concept... anyone remember one (if not all) of the following clans:
[T], aE[], [V], [K], or Kk)(kK.

I forgot so many people used the [LETTER] tag, jeez.

I mainly remember aE[] because of D-Von. Other than that I have a vague memory of all those, except for [K].

Quote from Brontobyte
Quote from Rantent
I can't believe I forgot Red2Blue!

He made some great bounds. Hes on SEN but he hasn't logged on in quite some time.

Quote from Echo
Quote from Rantent
I can't believe I forgot Red2Blue!
x2

And Mathrix(U)

MaThRiX(U) made some great maps like S.W.A.T

Unfortunately MaThRiX largely didn't receive any recognition for S.W.A.T. because someone stole it.

Quote from DevliN
Wow, I was wondering when this would happen. Then again, I bet when SC2 comes out, there will be an influx of new map makers who will have no idea who any of us are, or what SEN has done over the years.

I think enough of us from here will continue creating maps in SC2 that we won't be forgotten. Most of the elite mappers from SC have passed through here at some point, and I'm expecting it to be that way for SC2 as well. Hopefully anyway.

Jun 24 2008, 5:07 am Atlos Post #190

Hai guys. I don't post very often but I'm still here lurking in the shadows. Just got back into map making and am working on an RPG. lol at MrrLL thinking I play/played WoW. :P

None.

Jun 24 2008, 6:18 am Zell. Post #191

nobody mentioned ShadowRune. I miss the old Mr.Camo topics in null... I don't know if any1 remembers me and how i miracously come back to SEN after trying to quit.

None.

Jun 24 2008, 6:21 am JaFF Post #192

Quote from name:Urmom(U)
Hai guys. I don't post very often but I'm still here lurking in the shadows. Just got back into map making and am working on an RPG. lol at MrrLL thinking I play/played WoW. :P
It's a popular thing nowadays to assume that WoW consumes the members of our community when they retire. Kinda like the supersticious belief that every man's soul goes to heaven/hell when he retires dies.

None.

Jun 24 2008, 7:47 am Ckol Post #193

Anyone remember High? That guy was awesome.

None.

Jun 24 2008, 1:48 pm dumbducky Post #194

Quote from Zell.
nobody mentioned ShadowRune. I miss the old Mr.Camo topics in null... I don't know if any1 remembers me and how i miracously come back to SEN after trying to quit.
OMG WHO IS MR. CAMO????? BAN HIM!!!11!!randomtwo!!

tits

Jun 24 2008, 9:23 pm Echo Post #195

Omg Whatever happened to Mr.Camo. He was so old skool. Also, ShadowRune is still alive. He is in Op THC or something.

None.

Jun 25 2008, 4:47 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #196

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from The Great Yam
Wilhelm= still here, just not very often
What about Theoretical Human. :shifty:

I miss ArbitraryViolence. And who could forget Wesmic da Pimp? What ever happened to RexyRex? Aster needs to come on more. Pekkel was on some time ago. I remember all his pictures of people like bolthead, BeeR_KeG, etc.
All the big people are gone and forgotten. :C If they came back, would Voy come back? ... Now Voy is gone. *cries*

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jun 25 2008, 4:57 am Demented Shaman Post #197

It's okay guys I'm here and that's all that matters. :)

None.

Jun 25 2008, 5:05 am chuiu Post #198

Who are you?

None.

Jun 25 2008, 5:11 am Ultraviolet Post #199

Quote from chuiu
Who are you?

Jun 25 2008, 10:23 am Clokr_ Post #200

Quote from Ckol
Anyone remember High? That guy was awesome.

I do... well somewhat.

?????

Options
Pages: < 1 « 8 9 10 11 1217 >
  Back to forum