Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Members you Fondly Remember
Members you Fondly Remember
Apr 6 2008, 10:40 pm
By: Syphon
Pages: < 1 « 6 7 8 9 1017 >

Apr 14 2008, 10:52 pm Xeno Post #141

Quote from name:Merrell
No, Xeno (aka Xenomaniac, I think) was the guy that posted pictures of Shmidley in his boxers and his hentai magazines. He also highly criticized me of random things. :(
First of all, Shmidley sent that picture to SiLeNT(U), if anyone here has a half-decent memory. SiLeNT then proceeded to post that image on the forum and I then proceeded to laugh my ass off.

And it's OK to laugh because he is a genuinely bad person.

None.

Apr 15 2008, 12:01 am FatalException Post #142

You are correct.
http://doodle77.dyndns.org/staticsen.php?st=36820

Hopefully he doesn't decide to randomly pop up like everybody who has been mentioned.. that seems to be the trend lately :P
... Didn't JordanN spam to elite faster than that?

None.

Apr 15 2008, 12:55 am Fire_Kame Post #143

wth is starcraft

Quote from Echo
Why is everyone coming back! Stay dead

I'm an attention whore who constantly needs to be reminded of my self-worth via SEN.

^^ and you love me for it.

Apr 15 2008, 12:57 am Echo Post #144

No I don't. lolz
I remember that shmidley picture. His looks dont fit his internet personalities lol.
7-7 was a spamming idiot. I hated him and I really think he had no life what so ever. Wasn't he in Mp)?

None.

Apr 15 2008, 12:59 am Syphon Post #145

Quote from Xeno
No, Xeno (aka Xenomaniac, I think) was the guy that posted pictures of Shmidley in his boxers and his hentai magazines. He also highly criticized me of random things. :(
First of all, Shmidley sent that picture to SiLeNT(U), if anyone here has a half-decent memory. SiLeNT then proceeded to post that image on the forum and I then proceeded to laugh my ass off.

And it's OK to laugh because he is a genuinely bad person.

Pfft, my Schmid pose was better.

None.

Apr 15 2008, 1:05 am Echo Post #146

Who is most likely a model in SEN?

None.

Apr 15 2008, 1:05 am Centreri Post #147

Relatively ancient and inactive

Me, of course. You haven't ever seen a picture of me and you all know I'm hawt, so.. yeah.

I like Schmidley's picture. Maybe I should take a picture of myself posing as.. the thinker.

None.

Apr 15 2008, 1:18 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #148

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Syphon
Pfft, my Schmid pose was better.
Quote from Centreri
I like Schmidley's picture. Maybe I should take a picture of myself posing as.. the thinker.
nothx, both of you.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Apr 15 2008, 1:19 am Centreri Post #149

I'll keep a shirt on. And shorts. Whaddaya say?

None.

Apr 15 2008, 1:19 am Echo Post #150

I bet merrell is hawt!

None.

Apr 15 2008, 1:20 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #151

👻 👾 👽 💪

I don't care if you post a picture... I just prefer to not defile my eyes. :P
Psh. Voy is hot. Nobody here could beat him, I'm sure (unless, of course, you were some female that somehow slipped past the internet's barriers.)

EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Apr 15 2008, 1:29 am Centreri Post #152

Here ya' go, Farty. Don't tell me I'm not hawtter then Voy!

None.

Apr 15 2008, 1:34 am Echo Post #153

Ew Centreri you're ugly!?

None.

Apr 15 2008, 1:48 am Centreri Post #154

Really? Phine. THATS NOT ME GUSY ITS SUM RNDM GYU FRMO DA INTERNET.

None.

Apr 15 2008, 1:52 am Syphon Post #155

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
I don't care if you post a picture... I just prefer to not defile my eyes. :P
Psh. Voy is hot. Nobody here could beat him, I'm sure (unless, of course, you were some female that somehow slipped past the internet's barriers.)

Pfft. I could out-hot Voy any day of the week.

None.

Apr 15 2008, 1:59 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #156

👻 👾 👽 💪

Liar. I've already seen your pictures and you fail.

Apr 15 2008, 2:17 am Fire_Kame Post #157

wth is starcraft

Quote from Echo
Who is most likely a model in SEN?

Actually..I am. After the breasts implants and stomach reduction I finally feel beautiful. And so does Mr. Henry, he's my agent. Its been a rough ride starving myself all those nights when I'd think back to our house in the suburbs. But my father's food was bad for me, Mr. Henry said, and so I left. After my first paycheck I was finally able to break myself free of all my student loans which is fine, because I never planned on going back and getting a degree that could pay them off anyways. My second month I bought a condo in the city, and now life's looking good. Since I don't eat much anymore now that I'm on pills, I have a nice new car that's almost paid off. I should be able to get an 08 model within the next two months.

...Of course I'm not a model you idiot.

Apr 15 2008, 2:25 am Syphon Post #158

Real models stay in shape with DDR.

None.

Apr 15 2008, 2:35 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #159

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Syphon
Real models stay in shape with DDR.
What? How does DDR keep you in shape? My friend is always playing it and is fattish.

Apr 15 2008, 2:39 am Echo Post #160

DDR only gets rid of energy

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 6 7 8 9 1017 >
  Back to forum