Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Simple Mafia: Game Over
Simple Mafia: Game Over
Oct 21 2012, 2:08 am
By: Roy
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 827 >

Polls

Oct 25 2012, 3:10 pm Fire_Kame Post #101

wth is starcraft

Roy, before we get started I would appreciate it if we can agree that if there are any clues indicating me or any actions posted....that you refer to me as "he" or gender neutral. I forgot to ask Aristocrat this last game, but I don't think gender really came into play. I just don't want to be singled out as I'm the only girl playing. :bleh:

Oct 25 2012, 3:27 pm Azrael Post #102

Inspired by this :P

It should have been common sense for a host to not refer to you by gender, though.

Quote from Fire_Kame
I don't think gender really came into play.

Except when you killed Leon and he said you were female.

Oct 25 2012, 4:09 pm Fire_Kame Post #103

wth is starcraft

Actually what really brought it up in the last game was the seductive destruction of leon, and the lady of democracy or whatever comments. (the latter of which I think Raccoon tried to use, even though Aristocrat told me it was not his intention).

But....yea that did remind me.

If everyone can see and agree that gender-related clues are not clues against me, I'd feel better.

Oct 25 2012, 5:16 pm Leon-037 Post #104

I'll have my revenge. :massimo:

Though, I don't think Roy would do something obvious like mentioning genders.

None.

Oct 25 2012, 5:19 pm Azrael Post #105

Yeah, Roy isn't Aristocrat, so at least you won't have stupid crap like that to worry about.

Oct 25 2012, 5:23 pm Fire_Kame Post #106

wth is starcraft

Quote from Leon-037
I'll have my revenge. :massimo:

Though, I don't think Roy would do something obvious like mentioning genders.

lol, I swear I just asked for slow and calculated! It isn't my fault that he associates sexual actions with deceit.

Oct 25 2012, 5:47 pm Vrael Post #107

Quote from Fire_Kame
I just don't want to be singled out as I'm the only girl playing. :bleh:
Oh my god are you calling me a guy? What's wrong with you you whore! :P

None.

Oct 25 2012, 6:22 pm Leeroy_Jenkins Post #108

Quote from name:Stacy Keibler
Quote from Fire_Kame
Who the hell..

None.

Oct 25 2012, 6:25 pm Fire_Kame Post #109

wth is starcraft

Quote from Fire_Kame
Oh stop it you!

Oct 25 2012, 7:46 pm Observer12425 Post #110

I think it would be advisable to post our activity checks here; in mine, I noticed a conspicuous number of words beginning with "W" (11, to be exact), which, considering the awkward phrasing of the sentence, could not be a coincidence. It may be that our activity checks are different and that, put together, they could provide a clue.

Hello denizen of the town,

This is a letter confirming your participation to contribute to the well-being of the town. For this, it is expected that you free up enough of your daily schedule to figure out who among the town are not trustworthy. It is a hard decision, but we're fresh out of easy choices these days, and we need strong, willing contestants to fight back against the murderous gang of organized crime.

For those of you receiving this letter but are rather new to the town, let me take advantage of the opportunity to describe the main sights here: along the northern side of town we have various shops, the most notable being the produce conglomerate Kate's Grocery; south of The Square, we have probably the most popular attraction, The Tank, also known as the only bar in town; and spread across Main Street, which runs from the East to the West, we have various commercials such as the Diamond World Bank, as well as our public services, such as our police station, fire department, library and hospital (St. Arbor}.

Times are changing, and as such, our town needs a new name. Please respond to this letter to what you feel will be a good name, a strong name, for this town. A name with which we would wisely wield without worry when walloping warmongers.

Finally, I would like to assure you all that I am very safe. There is no risk at all of me dying anytime soon, and you can expect me to play a major role in the coming week or so.

Sincerely,

Your practically-invincible mayor

How Roy would provide a clue without having distributed the roles is beyond me, but it may be that he selected them before sending out the activity checks. If your check is equal to mine, please say so.

None.

Oct 25 2012, 7:57 pm Wing Zero Post #111

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Quote from Leeroy_Jenkins
Quote from Fire_Kame
Who the hell..
I'm assuming its Vrael but now I want to know what happened the the "last five name changes" thing from the profile.

Oct 25 2012, 8:01 pm Fire_Kame Post #112

wth is starcraft

Quote from Observer12425
I think it would be advisable to post our activity checks here; in mine, I noticed a conspicuous number of words beginning with "W" (11, to be exact), which, considering the awkward phrasing of the sentence, could not be a coincidence. It may be that our activity checks are different and that, put together, they could provide a clue.

How Roy would provide a clue without having distributed the roles is beyond me, but it may be that he selected them before sending out the activity checks. If your check is equal to mine, please say so.

It's equal to yours, I think you're reading into things a bit early. :P

Oct 25 2012, 8:06 pm Lanthanide Post #113

Quote from Observer12425
No, my activity check is very different to yours.

None.

Oct 25 2012, 8:19 pm Fire_Kame Post #114

wth is starcraft

Quote from Lanthanide
Quote from Observer12425
No, my activity check is very different to yours.
Care to explain?

Oct 25 2012, 11:04 pm Roy Post #115

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from Fire_Kame
Roy, before we get started I would appreciate it if we can agree that if there are any clues indicating me or any actions posted....that you refer to me as "he" or gender neutral. I forgot to ask Aristocrat this last game, but I don't think gender really came into play. I just don't want to be singled out as I'm the only girl playing. :bleh:
I will be gender-neutral unless the post is already referring to the player by name (e.g., if you were killed in the night post).

Oct 25 2012, 11:12 pm Fire_Kame Post #116

wth is starcraft

Oh, if I'm killed or lynched I would be okay with it. :) Just for the sake of clues. Thank you.

Oct 26 2012, 12:19 am rayNimagi Post #117

Observer, mine is the same.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Oct 26 2012, 6:12 am NudeRaider Post #118

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Observer12425
How Roy would provide a clue without having distributed the roles is beyond me
That's because he wouldn't... :rolleyes: It's just a goddamn activity check and Roy had fun with flavor text.

Oct 26 2012, 12:27 pm Observer12425 Post #119

Hah, alright, it was just weirdly conspicuous; I'll wait until the game actually starts=)

None.

Oct 26 2012, 6:27 pm OlimarandLouie Post #120

My internet is acting up. Roy, did you receive my response?

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 827 >
  Back to forum