Simple Mafia: Game Over
Oct 21 2012, 2:08 am
By: Roy
Pages: < 1 « 25 26 27

Polls

Nov 17 2012, 2:53 am DevliN Post #521

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from NudeRaider
lol I'm confused now. Are you being sarcastic, Devlin?
I am, yes. :)

Quote from Roy
Quote from DevliN
Roy always seems meticulous in how he writes things, and I always want to believe that he plans things out incredibly thoroughly, so I assumed misspelling a variation of "Shmoe" was a mistake made in a fake role PM.
You think too highly of this Roy Shroy.
Haha I probably do, yeah.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Nov 17 2012, 4:38 am poison_us Post #522

Back* from the grave

Quote from Roy
Well, if you want to get technical, I stated that both men were invisible to each other (the voice that was saying what Generalpie was doing was from a prerecorded message, because Farty already knew exactly how he would react). So don't be too quick to pat yourself on the back.
GP couldn't see Farty (since he wasn't present), yet Farty had already predicted, AKA "seen", his reactions. It makes sense in my current addled state, somehow.

Nov 17 2012, 9:09 pm Bar Refaeli Post #523

I guess eventually all stories must come to an end, happy or not. And here is ours.

I'll say it was a pleasure working with you all. Even if the overall productivity around here is low, it was a pleasure nonetheless. You have given me the hope that someday my services won't be needed in this world full of strife and corruption. While our losses may have been severe, I'm sure this town will pull through. As it always has. I originally saw myself as coming out as leader of this town in the end. Yet, I see DevliN is much more well-suited for the position. I am sure he will do a fantastic job. And if he doesn't... Well... I'll be right around the corner.

I believe we have all learned valuable lessons from this. We have learned what truly makes us both the men who we say we are, and the men who we really are. I am sure our trails of fate shall intertwine again in the future. Yet for now, I must bid you all farewell. My work here is done and our story finished. Elsewhere I am needed. I am needed to spread the stories of both the living and dead. For stories are what give life meaning and keep the dead alive.

So, forward my friends! Do not look back. These times were trying, indeed, and love ones might have been lost, yet it is important to always look forward. To always persevere even in the darkest of times. If we learned nothing else from this experience, we are sure to have learned at least that. And worry not, the story of Shouldabout will not be forgotten. I will spread it far and wide, until the end of my days. Leaving out no small detail...

It will pain me to leave all of the people I have befriended here and all the new people I would have had the opportunity to befriend, but sometimes it just has to be. I believe we all have treasured memories of this town. I believe we all have done our part to contribute to this community. I believe when the day comes for the rest of you to leave this town, you will walk out a different person than you came into it as.

Fear not, however, I'll always be watching over my home town. Someday I'll return when you need me most. But until then, I'll be serving justice to where the people of this world need it the most. Farewell, fellow townspeople and fellow SENers. It's been fun writing history with you.

Your Local Vigilante,

Bar "Raccoon" Refaeli

fin

None.

Nov 17 2012, 11:03 pm Vrael Post #524

I miss the bar.

None.

Nov 18 2012, 6:05 am LoTu)S Post #525

Quote from name:Stacy Keibler
I miss the bar.
I'll miss our daily Chill Pill sessions

None.