Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Aristocrat's Mafia #3: Dennou Coil
Aristocrat's Mafia #3: Dennou Coil
Sep 29 2012, 12:30 am
By: Aristocrat
Pages: < 1 « 15 16 17 18 >

Polls

Oct 20 2012, 7:26 am TiKels Post #321

I'd just like to clarify that me and roy had the same idea independent of each other, and that I only did that for the lulz, because I knew that it wouldn't change anything no matter what.

Just curious, but someone said that suggest posts only work in the thread. Who says? I don't see that written anywhere.

I find the fact that the architects were so disorganized... baffling. Last time the "architects" worked together quite well.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Oct 20 2012, 7:29 am Fire_Kame Post #322

wth is starcraft

So then, I suppose that means lanth was spamming and should probably receive severity. :\ not sure how to report it, but it doesn't look like he even made a concerted effort to be involved. Why he took the time to read the ending posts, when he couldn't be bothered to read the OP is beyond me.

Oct 20 2012, 7:39 am Roy Post #323

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from TiKels
I find the fact that the architects were so disorganized... baffling. Last time the "architects" worked together quite well.
Last time, I helped the Hackers organize amongst themselves, as I was serving as a hub (that happens a lot). Since there was no hub to bridge them together this game, they became isolationists, it seems (I did advise Observer to work with Nude, though).

Oct 20 2012, 7:45 am Lanthanide Post #324

Quote from Fire_Kame
So then, I suppose that means lanth was spamming and should probably receive severity.
Since the host forced me to be 'part' of the game, there's no reason I should be punished for posting in the thread.

but it doesn't look like he even made a concerted effort to be involved.
Um, yeah, that's pretty much what my posts said...

Why he took the time to read the ending posts, when he couldn't be bothered to read the OP is beyond me.
What end posts did I read, exactly? I opened the thread, skimmed over the 'mafia win' bit, skimmed over some of the night actions and skimmed a few of the follow-up posts, including yours when you mentioned my name, hence my reply.

None.

Oct 20 2012, 7:51 am Fire_Kame Post #325

wth is starcraft

Well, you answered your own question, but the fact your still in the thread lines up with the butthurt-o-meter's reading of "major."

Oct 20 2012, 8:34 am DevliN Post #326

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from Fire_Kame
Well, you answered your own question, but the fact your still in the thread lines up with the butthurt-o-meter's reading of "major."
I disagree, and this is getting out of hand. Lanth should not be punished based on any SEN rules as he did not break any SEN rules. I don't know why Lanth would sign up for a game he didn't actually want to play or not drop out of a game he don't have time to play, but regardless his posts didn't break the forum's rules.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Oct 20 2012, 12:02 pm Wing Zero Post #327

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Quote from Fire_Kame
I should also mention, it was my idea for Wing Zero's death to emulate the Stampede death from Lion King, and to replace his last will with "All Hail the lion King." I was really mocking town at that point, but I'm glad it served as some sort of misdirect. :kame:
I'm flattered. I love the Lion King and if I had to die it might as well be a tribute to an awesome movie.

Oct 20 2012, 2:01 pm Fire_Kame Post #328

wth is starcraft

That's Awesome. :kame: Might as well do it for a fan if no one else...

Oct 20 2012, 3:03 pm Aristocrat Post #329

Quote from TiKels
Just curious, but someone said that suggest posts only work in the thread. Who says? I don't see that written anywhere.
It is implicitly assumed that all mafia-related activity that affects the game must take place in this thread or via PM to the host.

Additionally, since Raitaki ordered him to "follow player #09", neither of your suggest posts would've worked anyway.

None.

Oct 20 2012, 3:33 pm Generalpie Post #330

Staredit Puckwork

Quote from Roy
(I did advise Observer to work with Nude, though).
IMO, nude didn't submit anything all game.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 20 2012, 3:57 pm by Generalpie.

None.

Oct 20 2012, 4:21 pm Bar Refaeli Post #331

Yea what Aristo posted. I guess I got lucky with the random clue interpretations (if they really weren't intentional), but out of all of the people who I found "clues" against, Kame and Pie were the only two who I was fairly certain acted as mafia.

Azrael I only accused you of being mafia (I don't ever remember accusing you of your exact mafia role, but idk) because you kept refusing to address all of the pro-town points I was making whenever I talked to you (before I died). I know you aren't stupid, so I figured you were just mafia scum ignoring me. Figuring out that the beguiler could alter wills was easy, just logical deduction based on the possibilities of what his powers could be. Then, when Roy died and his will said "I didn't think anyone was on to me yet," I was fairly sure that was fake because I harassed Roy almost as much as I harassed Kame about being mafia. Also, I wouldn't of thought that Roy would leave such a boring will.

Roy was the only other person who I actually thought was mafia (up until the point when he died) due to the fact that he attempted the most BS clue analysis against Inferno. I'm still curious why he provided those clues and how anyone could have possibly believed those were real. He could've connected those clues to anyone based on how vague he was connecting it to Inferno.

Also I'm ashamed none of you know me well enough to ignore my "eclectic" behavior. :(

Lastly, Bio was clearly framed. His lynch just shows how little was learned from last game.

None.

Oct 20 2012, 4:28 pm Generalpie Post #332

Staredit Puckwork

Quote from name:Raccoon
Yea what Aristo posted. I guess I got lucky with the random clue interpretations (if they really weren't intentional), but out of all of the people who I found "clues" against, Kame and Pie were the only two who I was fairly certain acted as mafia.

I played like I did normally, albeit a bit more isolationist, but I flew under the radar like every other game.

None.

Oct 20 2012, 5:43 pm Bar Refaeli Post #333

Quote from Generalpie

I played like I did normally, albeit a bit more isolationist, but I flew under the radar like every other game.
:shifty:

None.

Oct 20 2012, 5:47 pm Generalpie Post #334

Staredit Puckwork

Quote from Generalpie

:shifty:

Fun fact: Raccoon was the only person (not player) to visit my profile all game. I'm so loved
If someone more competent were to visit my profile and look at the last five, you would see that Kame and Az were the only other players on my last visitors.

None.

Oct 20 2012, 6:06 pm Roy Post #335

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Roy was the only other person who I actually thought was mafia (up until the point when he died) due to the fact that he attempted the most BS clue analysis against Inferno. I'm still curious why he provided those clues and how anyone could have possibly believed those were real. He could've connected those clues to anyone based on how vague he was connecting it to Inferno.
That's the sort of shit I do when I'm town (I don't know if you remember me doing these things last game, too); I don't care if you suspect me when I have an unimportant role. I try to get behavioral analysis by getting people to react from my posts. And the fact that Inferno didn't respond to any of it and chose to be quiet and stealthy helped me realize that he wasn't, in fact, town-aligned.

Also, as I think I mentioned, my initial suspicion on Inferno came from a "clue interpretation" from my night results (which is a hilarious subject, if you want to read the Shoutbox discussion on it from last night). Obviously I didn't want to reveal that I was a Researcher publicly, so I made that analysis post, which I intended to be seen as somewhat of a joke (you should have caught on when I was talking about how 2-D is one less dimension than 3-D), but enough to maintain my vote on him and gather behavioral analysis.

Oct 20 2012, 6:38 pm rayNimagi Post #336

I thought Azrael was town after I shadowed him on the first night. He even shared parts of the Novice Detective role text. Unfortunately I didn't think the Beguiler would have role PMs.

I started suspecting Azrael was Mafia towards the end of the game. When I saw Azrael "mind control" on the last day I knew he was Mafia for sure.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Oct 20 2012, 6:58 pm NudeRaider Post #337

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Generalpie
Quote from Roy
(I did advise Observer to work with Nude, though).
IMO, nude didn't submit anything all game.
Yeah, despite me posting at least 2 directions to Aristo. Probably he expected PMs... oh well. Kinda stupid to give someone who isn't even playing a role that is required to be active or other town power roles become useless.

Oct 20 2012, 7:09 pm Generalpie Post #338

Staredit Puckwork

All actions are to be submitted through PMs. If people were allowed to submit in-thread, then it'd be too easy to check roles.

None.

Oct 20 2012, 7:22 pm poison_us Post #339

Back* from the grave

Quote from Aristocrat
Azrael, Generalpie, Fire_Kame, and Raitaki
How did I not see this coming :rolleyes:

Oct 20 2012, 7:24 pm Fire_Kame Post #340

wth is starcraft

It looks like at various points through the game raccoon, lil, poison, sac, raitaki and roy all thought I was or might be mafia....so...that should've been enough to start a bandwagon? Why didn't it?

Options
Pages: < 1 « 15 16 17 18 >
  Back to forum