My Overwatch addiction.

Jan 21 2012, 4:11 am Leon-037 Post #303

Might as well, I vote for Echo.

None.

Jan 21 2012, 5:38 am Mp)HellFire Post #304

Quote from DevliN
Quote from Wing Zero
Quote from DevliN
I vote Jack again. I don't see how anything has changed since the last day's vote to make Echo a prime suspect. :/

Given how he didn't die last time we tried to lynch him, he's probably Devilesk. This means that he's pretty much harmless to us.
Even though a Devilesk victory is not a Town victory, and is, in fact, the most heinous victory of all?

I'm still not Mafia, but whatever. I don't really care anymore. I vote DevliN. :awesome:

Now Norm can finally be happy for once.
copy me ;(

None.

Jan 21 2012, 9:53 pm poison_us Post #305

Back* from the grave

Quote from Mp)HellFire
Quote from DevliN
Quote from Wing Zero
Quote from DevliN
I vote Jack again. I don't see how anything has changed since the last day's vote to make Echo a prime suspect. :/

Given how he didn't die last time we tried to lynch him, he's probably Devilesk. This means that he's pretty much harmless to us.
Even though a Devilesk victory is not a Town victory, and is, in fact, the most heinous victory of all?

I'm still not Mafia, but whatever. I don't really care anymore. I vote DevliN. :awesome:

Now Norm can finally be happy for once.
copy me ;(
I've done it before you. It's not like you're the first person ever to selfvote.

Jan 21 2012, 11:36 pm Jack Post #306

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

http://www.staredit.net/319569/
Guise...."Inn". Let's lynch zycorax next.

For those who are calling me a devilesk:

Greetings Regular,
You are an ordinary member of SEN. You have rarely received any severity, you don't aspire to a position of moderation, and procrastinate just as much as the other Regulars. You have only two redeeming features: you enjoy voting in polls that get people banned, and you are owed a favor by an admin, who will prevent you from being banned once if you so desire. Your goal is to help rid SEN of all troublemakers.

Game Hint: You can only Dodge once; use it wisely.

I know it's not as good as a screenshot but it's the best I've got. I still think devilesk is dead now and the lynch-stop was his post-death ability.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Jan 21 2012, 11:43 pm Raitaki Post #307

Quote from Jack

For those who are calling me a devilesk:

Greetings Regular,
You are an ordinary member of SEN. You have rarely received any severity, you don't aspire to a position of moderation, and procrastinate just as much as the other Regulars. You have only two redeeming features: you enjoy voting in polls that get people banned, and you are owed a favor by an admin, who will prevent you from being banned once if you so desire. Your goal is to help rid SEN of all troublemakers.

Game Hint: You can only Dodge once; use it wisely.

I know it's not as good as a screenshot but it's the best I've got. I still think devilesk is dead now and the lynch-stop was his post-death ability.
What. You are only a Regular, and your role PM is still like 4-5 times longer than mine? :massimo: Also, unless someone speaks up, I question your "role PM" having 1 line space between the main part and the Game Hint, while mine has 2.

None.

Jan 22 2012, 12:06 am Jack Post #308

Mine definitely has only one space, I can screenshot the space if you want :P

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Jan 22 2012, 12:09 am Raitaki Post #309

Quote from Jack
screenshot the space
No thx, I don't wanna look at a screenie of a blank background :massimo:

None.

Jan 22 2012, 12:24 am Excalibur Post #310

The sword and the faith

Excuse me but I made it clear screenshots are not allowed in the rules guys. :P

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Jan 22 2012, 12:27 am Jack Post #311

Quote from Excalibur
Ok I'll just quote the space then

Red classic.

Jan 22 2012, 12:31 am Raitaki Post #312

Quote from Jack
Quote from Excalibur
Ok I'll just quote the space then

In this quotes there are clearly 2 line spaces:
Code
[quote]     <--THIS ONE
     <---AND THIS ONE
[/quote]

While there was only 1 in the one you posted originally.
MAFIA SCUM

None.

Jan 22 2012, 12:32 am Roy Post #313

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from Excalibur
So I'm not allowed to post mine?

Jan 22 2012, 1:07 am DevliN Post #314

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from Jack
That would go with my earlier analysis that the Games clues referred to him as Moderator of the Games forum, as well as the fact that he shows up on top winners on the SEN Raffle multiple times. :awesome:

Screw it. I vote Zycorax.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Jan 22 2012, 1:23 am Azrael Post #315

Question.

Quote from rayNimagi
I change my vote to Echo.

Didn't this, and everything after this, not count? This was after the 24 hour deadline. Unless I missed something.

Just wondering.

Jan 22 2012, 1:25 am Tempz Post #316

A user which has asked to remain anonymous told me to post this.
In what has become normal, the body of Azrael.Wrath was found first, laying on its own by the Feedback forum. No note was left on the corpse, and the wounds are inconsistent with the other victims.
Point one: Note that azrael, after fighting with jack, met a death that was unlike others.

One report told of an individual being released from the void early this morning. He laughed menacingly as they let him out and removed his shackles.
Point two: A moderator claims to have voided him last night, and it can be seen from the night post, someone was cackling like an individual with malicious intent as they were being removed from the void. Therefore, jack is within most likelihood, evil.

Point three: We attempted to lynch jack, but when it came down to it, he was saved in a manner that was abnormal beyond all means we are aware of.

Conclusion: Jack obviously has interests that are outside of the needs of the town and can not be trusted.

Also, we have to be careful about who we end up choosing to lynch, because the mafia still do have the ability to force false clues into the day/night post.

None.

Jan 22 2012, 1:36 am Excalibur Post #317

The sword and the faith

Time is up when I make the post. 24 hour is more of a guideline. I'm a little busy at present.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Jan 22 2012, 1:40 am Jack Post #318

Azrael's unusual death suggests he was killed by a town aligned player, not a mafia.

What moderator claimed to have voided me? Sounds more like a mafia setup to me...

Point three: We attempted to lynch jack, but when it came down to it, he was saved in a manner that was abnormal beyond all means we are aware of.
Both myself and DevliN were close to being lynched; if devilesk is still alive, it's devlin.

Red classic.

Jan 22 2012, 1:43 am Roy Post #319

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from Excalibur
Time is up when I make the post. 24 hour is more of a guideline. I'm a little busy at present.
Uh, are you sure this is the case? Having an undefined or flexible deadline screws up a lot of strategy, and it wasn't stated that the 24 hours were just a guideline when the game began.

Jan 22 2012, 2:01 am DevliN Post #320

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from Roy
Quote from Excalibur
Uh, are you sure this is the case? Having an undefined or flexible deadline screws up a lot of strategy, and it wasn't stated that the 24 hours were just a guideline when the game began.
Yeah, plus this allows me to keep carelessly changing my vote. :awesome:

Quote from Jack
if devilesk is still alive, it's devlin.
LIES, ALL LIES.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 14 15 16 17 1827 >
  Back to forum