Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Mafia - STARCRAFT Edition!
Mafia - STARCRAFT Edition!
Mar 23 2011, 8:40 pm
By: Dem0n
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 824 >

Apr 4 2011, 8:03 am Roy Post #101

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from Raitaki
Quote from Roy
Quote from Raitaki
W/e you do, they'll just spam around every Mafia round :massimo:
Wrong. This only started because the quick reply's function has changed. It used to do the same as [ Reply to sender ].
I was referring to the yay-let's-spam-everyone-to-their-deaths behaviour.
So was I. This behavior never occurred when the fast reply just went to the sender.

Apr 4 2011, 4:52 pm NudeRaider Post #102

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Hm, I know sign-ups are closed, but is there still a way to get in before the carnage starts?

Apr 4 2011, 10:20 pm Dem0n Post #103

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

YES! Anything for you, Nude. <333

Everyone's responded to the activity check except for SiberianTiger, Apos, Derqua, and Tempz.

Apr 4 2011, 10:43 pm Tempz Post #104

If we didn't get sent a role than we are townsperson?

None.

Apr 4 2011, 10:44 pm DevliN Post #105

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

No roles have been sent out yet. He's just sending out activity checks to see if we're all here.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 4 2011, 11:14 pm Roy Post #106

Apos responded to the activity check, he just sent it to everyone except you, Demon.

Apr 5 2011, 2:58 am Apos Post #107

I order you to forgive yourself!

Quote from Roy
Apos responded to the activity check, he just sent it to everyone except you, Demon.
That's how good I am... (I think I did it on purpose :><: )

Apr 5 2011, 3:02 am DevliN Post #108

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from Apos
Quote from Roy
That's how good I am... (I think I did it on purpose :><: )
You and the 10 other people all did it on purpose.

My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 6 2011, 12:09 am Dem0n Post #109

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Day -1

Mengsk stood near the large bay window on the top floor of the capital building. The building loomed over the entire city and was a symbol of freedom and peace, at least in Mengsk's eyes. The large metal doors, reinforced with layers of bullet-proof steel, opened, and General Warfield entered the room.

"Emperor Mengsk," Warfield said, "We've gotten some reports of a disturbance at the mining facility on Tyrador III."

"Ready the army," Mengsk replied, "It must be Raynor. He's tryin' to steal more of my resources for his hopeless campaign."

Warfield was silent for a moment, and then hesitantly said, "We've received reports of zerg in the area. Some witnesses have said that entire Dominion battalions stationed near the mining facility were destroyed immediately."

"That's nonsense," Mengsk said, "The zerg haven't been around for years. It's Raynor. That planet is in the middle of nowhere; it'll take him hours to pack up and leave. Now do what I said, General, before Raynor makes another escape!"

"Yes, sir. I'll ready the troops now."

The General left, and Mengsk was alone for a moment. Soon after, however, his son, Valerian entered from a nearby room.

"Father," said Valerian, "if there is a zerg threat, why waste troops on trying to find Raynor? If you want to stay in office, you will need to keep the peoples' trust."

"Don't question me!" Mengsk quickly said. "Office? There is no office. I rule this sector, and nobody will take that away from me. Not Raynor, not the zerg, and especially not 'the people'!"

Mengsk stormed out of the room. Valerian walked over to the window and looked over the city.

"You are greatly mistaken, father. The people will see their day of revolution, and when it comes, I will take over and rule with a just hand."

WE'RE ALMOST THERE! Raynor's readying the troops, Mengsk is focusing on other planets, and the zerg are crawling towards the city! Everyone except for Derqua has responded to the activity check. I'll give him one more day; if he doesn't respond, then we'll start without him.

Just kidding. I just got a PM from him. :awesome:

Apr 6 2011, 2:16 am OlimarandLouie Post #110

Zeratul needs to make an appearance.

None.

Apr 6 2011, 2:23 am Raitaki Post #111

Quote from OlimarandLouie
Zeratul needs to make an appearance.
^
Also, Alan Schezar.

None.

Apr 6 2011, 11:27 pm Dem0n Post #112

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Game's starting tomorrow. I'll give out roles tonight. Prepare for war!

Apr 6 2011, 11:46 pm Riney Post #113

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
Game's starting tomorrow. I'll give out roles tonight. Prepare for war!

Yay

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Apr 7 2011, 4:25 am Wing Zero Post #114

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Got my role, who's the town hub?

Apr 7 2011, 4:42 am DevliN Post #115

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

As Donny Vermillion, I volunteer!

My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 7 2011, 4:53 am Observer12425 Post #116

Sing, war drums, and let battle be joined!

None.

Apr 7 2011, 4:54 am Wing Zero Post #117

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

DevliN I have trouble trusting you since you have a tendency to be mafia aligned practically every mafia game I've seen you in.

Apr 7 2011, 4:57 am Roy Post #118

But statistically speaking, that means he's bound to be townie-aligned this time around :P

Apr 7 2011, 4:59 am Observer12425 Post #119

Randomness + statistically speaking = bad bandwagons

None.

Apr 7 2011, 5:10 am DevliN Post #120

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from Wing Zero
DevliN I have trouble trusting you since you have a tendency to be mafia aligned practically every mafia game I've seen you in.
Fair enough.

My Overwatch addiction.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 824 >
  Back to forum