Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: When you see a hot girl bust out a cigarette
When you see a hot girl bust out a cigarette
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Feb 22 2011, 3:42 am
By: MillenniumArmy
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Polls
What goes through your mind?
What goes through your mind?
Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
Turn off 24

54%
A bit disgusting but still doesn't change the fact that she's attractive 9

20%
Meh, it happens 5

12%
Nothing wrong with that... 7

16%
Please login to vote.
Poll has 45 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Feb 22 2011, 6:01 pm Fire_Kame Post #41

wth is starcraft

Quote from DevliN
Quote from LoveLess
Quote from Symmetry
It's not that big a deal, but I hang out with mostly drug addicts and stuff.
This. I'm also a heavy smoker, so when I see a hot chick bust out a cigarette I go over, pull out my own and ask for a light. You would be amazed at how sociable smokers are.
Actually it's funny you should say that. I work on a studio lot with designated smoker areas, and that tends to be the best way to meet people on other shows and network. That's how it was at the last studio I worked at, too. I wouldn't necessarily become a smoker just to socialize, though, but I can see its short term perks in that regard.
Unfortunately very true. Its a great network, but I also find smoking on the job to waste valuable time. It works both ways.

In Colorado you can't smoke inside any public building - stores, restaurants, even bars (which I'm not sure how I feel about that. I like not smelling it, but its so weird). YOu take it out on the patio.

Feb 22 2011, 6:13 pm Dem0n Post #42

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Quote from JaFF
If I were attracted to her body in the first place, I don't care if she does that because that doesn't change anything that I enjoyed about her.
But smoking destroys the body! :O
Yeah, I have a hard time seeing a girl be attractive after her teeth turn yellow and her nails get fucked up.

Feb 22 2011, 6:24 pm MillenniumArmy Post #43

Quote from JaFF
If I were attracted to her body in the first place, I don't care if she does that because that doesn't change anything that I enjoyed about her.
Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
Quote from JaFF
Yeah, I have a hard time seeing a girl be attractive after her teeth turn yellow and her nails get fucked up.
The destruction happens from the inside out, so as far as her outer appearance goes, you would have a little bit of time to do w/e you want :P

None.

Feb 22 2011, 7:15 pm poison_us Post #44

Back* from the grave

Quote from JaFF
Smoking is nothing compared to what I do to the female body.

Feb 22 2011, 8:18 pm Excalibur Post #45

The sword and the faith

My turn offs when looking at a female:
Smoking, full sleeve tattoos, fake or too large tits (yes there is such a thing), any sort of tan.

Anyone who isn't intelligent enough to stop paying for a cancerous substance to put in their mouth is not someone I want to be with.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Feb 22 2011, 8:20 pm Fire_Kame Post #46

wth is starcraft

What if they're race is tan/dark skinned? Dat's racist!

Feb 22 2011, 8:22 pm Dem0n Post #47

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

You don't like tans ex? That's... absurd! :hurr:

Feb 22 2011, 8:45 pm Excalibur Post #48

The sword and the faith

I only find pale girls attractive.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Feb 22 2011, 8:59 pm TiKels Post #49

Quote from nuclearrabbit
Smokers are jokers. Everyone I work with smokes so it doesn't bother me. I just hate smelling like old butts.

I'M A JOKER. I'M A SMOKER. I'M A MIDDDNIIGHT TOKER!

Serious how did everyone miss this. First thing that went through my head when I read that.
Quote from poison_us
Quote from JaFF
Smoking is nothing compared to what I do to the female body.
This made my day.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Feb 22 2011, 9:35 pm LoveLess Post #50

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Quote from Excalibur
My turn offs when looking at a female:
Smoking, full sleeve tattoos, fake or too large tits (yes there is such a thing), any sort of tan.

Anyone who isn't intelligent enough to stop paying for a cancerous substance to put in their mouth is not someone I want to be with.
Funny thing is...

My turn offs ons when looking at a female:
Smoking, full sleeve tattoos, fake or too large below average tits, any sort of tan.

It's a weird world we live in bro.

None.

Feb 22 2011, 10:01 pm TiKels Post #51

Funny thing is I find almost all of those attributes listed as attractive.
Really tan is sexy. Really pale is sexy. Full sleeve tattoos could be a bit much though.

One of your turn ons is having below average tits???

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Feb 22 2011, 10:04 pm Dem0n Post #52

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

He likes the flat girls. :massimo:

Feb 22 2011, 10:08 pm Symmetry Post #53

Dungeon Master

Quote from Fire_Kame
Now I hate to say this, but it sounds like you're validating an addiction. Its too tough to stop so I might as well just continue.

From an addict's point of view, the negative long term effects aren't as tangible as the immediate effects of trying to quit. It's not necessarily a validation, more of an explained reasoning.

Quote from MadZombie
BUT YOU CAN'T GET ADDICTED TO MARIJUANA

lol

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Feb 22 2011, 10:14 pm NicholasBeige Post #54

Smoking is just a way to meet new people. It's the same (as Colorado) here in the UK, smoking has been banned from all public areas, which is defined as any free standing structure with a roof that you yourself do not explicitly own. So, bus-stops, clubs, pubs, bars - everywhere except your own house or flat - is a no smoking zone.

Was absolutely disgusting when the ban was first implemented, the pubs started smelling like sweat and piss. But we got used to it. And, on the whole it's made smoking a lot more sociable - which is what it always was to begin with, in my opinion. When you're at a club, you have no hope in hell of holding a conversation inside - since the music is so damn loud - so, you go outside for a cigarette and chat to people in the relative quiet (and cold) and then go inside to party.

On the whole, I'd say about 70% of my good friends have been met and made over a cigarette. And in a similar light, I guess almost all of my friends don't give a fuck about cigarettes (and other things). I smoke a lot, but not so much that it's an impending death sentence, or even that it is giving me noticeable bad health symptoms. I drink a lot of coffee, but my pearly whites are still pearly white.

So, to answer the poll: "when you see a hot girl bust out a cigarette", I probably think, "damn, that was a dramatic way of putting a cigarette to your lips". Then I'd probably check her out, and if she is patting herself down for a lighter (the international callsign for 'get yo ass over here and light me up') I'll proceed. If not I'll stand nearby and pat myself down.

None.

Feb 22 2011, 10:58 pm poison_us Post #55

Back* from the grave

Quote from LoveLess
My turn offs ons when looking at a female:
Smoking, full sleeve tattoos, fake or too large below average tits, any sort of tan.
Quote from LoveLess

This one?

Where do you live that this is "below average"???

Feb 22 2011, 11:25 pm TiKels Post #56

I think it was a mistake in his typing.

-NudeRaider

Feb 23 2011, 12:13 am Riney Post #57

Thigh high affectionado

Idk man, smoking round these parts makes people that are 37 look like 60. I just say no ;o

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Feb 23 2011, 12:26 am Lingie Post #58

I don't know about you guys, but I don't like tanned women either. Best way to get cancer, and look like you're in your 50's at 35.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Feb 23 2011, 12:27 am Symmetry Post #59

Dungeon Master

Quote from Lingie
I don't know about you guys, but I don't like tanned women either. Best way to get cancer, and look like you're in your 50's at 35.

Unnaturally dark tans look gross, but tan girls can be fine. It's when people I know who are super pale get SUPER TANNED out of nowhere and it's just like "wat".

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Feb 23 2011, 12:30 am Riney Post #60

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from Symmetry
Quote from Lingie

Unnaturally dark tans look gross, but tan girls can be fine. It's when people I know who are super pale get SUPER TANNED out of nowhere and it's just like "wat".

wat indeed

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 >
  Back to forum