Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: The Adventures of FABER
The Adventures of FABER
Feb 14 2011, 2:42 am
By: lil-Inferno
Pages: < 1 « 10 11 12 13 >

Feb 21 2011, 11:29 pm Bar Refaeli Post #221

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
Go in your house and negotiate a five dollar per day allowance with your mom.
Her money got stolen.

Go home. Make + eat pasta (give some to anybody in your house who wants it). Brush your teeth (if someone tries to stop you, pull out your knife). Change into pajamas (Elmo pajamas preferably). Make sure there is no monster under your bed (ignore anything else that could be going on in your house) then get in bed. Set alarm clock for 4 AM (as you plan to go for a jog to increase your STAMINA). Read an educational book. Go to sleep (with night light on).

None.

Feb 21 2011, 11:37 pm NudeRaider Post #222

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

wtf Raccoon

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 21 2011, 11:50 pm by NudeRaider.

Feb 21 2011, 11:40 pm Bar Refaeli Post #223

Quote from NudeRaider
wtf raccon
Raccoon*

None.

Feb 22 2011, 1:38 am poison_us Post #224

Back* from the grave

Quote from name:Raccoon
Quote from NudeRaider
wtf raccon
Raccoon*
You get annoyed when others capitalize your name incorrectly as well?

Feb 22 2011, 3:38 am Roy Post #225

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from poison_us
Quote from NudeRaider
wtf raccon
Raccoon*
You get annoyed when others capitalize your name incorrectly as well?
Poison would know all about that.

Actually, poison, I have a question: is it that you always want your name lowercase, or is it alright if the word should grammatically be capitalized (such as being at the beginning of a sentence)? If the former, tough shit; I capitalize the first word of my sentences.

Go home. Make + eat pasta (give some to anybody in your house who wants it). Brush your teeth (if someone tries to stop you, pull out your knife). Change into pajamas (Elmo pajamas preferably). Make sure there is no monster under your bed (ignore anything else that could be going on in your house) then get in bed. Set alarm clock for 4 AM (as you plan to go for a jog to increase your STAMINA). Read an educational book. Go to sleep (with night light on).
I vote for this.

Feb 22 2011, 2:51 pm poison_us Post #226

Back* from the grave

Quote from Roy
Actually, poison, I have a question: is it that you always want your name lowercase, or is it alright if the word should grammatically be capitalized (such as being at the beginning of a sentence)?
If it's grammatically proper for it to be capitalized, I dislike it, yet I have no problem. In lists, however, or in the middle of a sentence (can't remember specific example, but it has happened), I tend to get a little irritated, though I rarely comment.

Feb 23 2011, 10:11 pm lil-Inferno Post #227

Just here for the pie

Quote from poison_us
Search ground for money.
Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
Go in your house and negotiate a five dollar per day allowance with your mom.
You search the ground for MONEY but you're out of LUCK. There's no visible MONEY as far as your PERCEPTION can show.

You enter your HOUSE. MOM is laying on the couch WATCHING TV. All is as it was prior to her being TIED UP and GAGGED. You ask MOM if you can have a five dollar a day ALLOWANCE. Unfortunately you CAN'T as the BASTARDS stole her money!

To end the DAY you find a box of PASTARONI in your PANTRY, read the DIRECTIONS, and COOK them. You make them AL DENTE style and offer some to your MOM, who accepts it, as she is hungry. Your stomach thanks you. Afterwards you provide DENTAL CARE for yourself. No one interrupts you. LUCKILY you find some ELMO PAJAMAS in your drawer and put them on after taking off your OTHER CLOTHES. PERCEPTION leads you to believe there are no monsters under your BED. You set your ALARM for 4 AM so you can wake up in the morning and jog to increase ENDURANCE. Before falling asleep you cozy up with THE ELEMENTS OF STYLE by WILLIAM STRUNK, JR, a book on GRAMMAR. You feel SMARTER, not enough for an INTELLIGENCE upgrade, but you feel SMARTER. You fall asleep with your NIGHT LIGHT ON. The next MORNING all is as it was when you got home - no BREAK-INS, nothing STOLEN, no damage otherwise. It is SATURDAY, 4:00 AM. You feel SLIGHTLY CRAMPED because you fell asleep with your BACKPACK on. You still have your ELMO PAJAMAS on.

DAYS TO PAY DEBT: 6 (including today)

KARMIC BALANCE: GOOD (+1)

0 RETARD POINTS.

CURRENT STATS
  • Strength - 6
  • Perception - 6
  • Endurance - 6
  • Charisma - 7
  • Intelligence - 6
  • Agility - 6
  • Luck - 7

INVENTORY

Feb 23 2011, 10:29 pm Bar Refaeli Post #228

Go for jog w/ pajamas and backpack.

None.

Feb 23 2011, 10:48 pm NudeRaider Post #229

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

I wonder how he managed to change his clothes for the pajama without taking off the backpack.

Feb 23 2011, 11:56 pm Ultraviolet Post #230

I guess after he put them on he put his backpack back on cause he's stupid and doesn't do things unless we specifically tell him to (as in unequip) :P

If you see anyone while jogging, initiate conversation. Once you get home after your jog, go through morning hygiene routine (shower, brush teeth, etc)

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 24 2011, 12:05 am by Ultraviolet.

Feb 24 2011, 12:53 am NudeRaider Post #231

Quote from Ultraviolet
I guess after he put them on he put his backpack back on cause he's stupid and doesn't do things unless we specifically tell him to (as in unequip) :P
That's my point. Unequipping was necessary to complete the task but nobody told him to reequip. So he does STUPID stuff we don't even tell him.

Feb 24 2011, 3:10 am Roy Post #232

Quote from NudeRaider
Quote from Ultraviolet
That's my point. Unequipping was necessary to complete the task but nobody told him to reequip. So he does STUPID stuff we don't even tell him.
He obviously went through great lengths to accomplish this task without removing the backpack. Faber is srs bsns.

Feb 27 2011, 7:33 am lil-Inferno Post #233

Just here for the pie

Quote from Ultraviolet
If you see anyone while jogging, initiate conversation. Once you get home after your jog, go through morning hygiene routine (shower, brush teeth, etc)
FABER goes to put his SNEAKERS on. They're both left foot sneakers! What the hell?

Suddenly, a pack of RAVAGE GRUES, led by MR. C comes in and DEVOURS FABER and FABER'S MOM. Apparently this was an elaborate SCHEME to GET $200.

You feel the need to play a REAL RP.

Would you like to try again?

Feb 27 2011, 7:57 am Bar Refaeli Post #234

ulazy?

None.

Feb 27 2011, 5:21 pm Roy Post #235

Will's RP does not interest me. By contrast, this one did. For shame.

Feb 27 2011, 8:16 pm rayNimagi Post #236

Would you like to try again? :teach:

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Mar 7 2011, 5:28 am Fire_Kame Post #237

wth is starcraft

Quote from lil-Inferno
Quote from Ultraviolet
FABER goes to put his SNEAKERS on. They're both left foot sneakers! What the hell?

Suddenly, a pack of RAVAGE GRUES, led by MR. C comes in and DEVOURS FABER and FABER'S MOM. Apparently this was an elaborate SCHEME to GET $200.

Would you like to try again?

...hey wait a second you copied me.

Mar 7 2011, 11:47 pm Ultraviolet Post #238

Quote from Roy
This.

Mar 8 2011, 12:06 am lil-Inferno Post #239

Just here for the pie

Quote from Ultraviolet
Quote from Roy
This.
How? This one was so boring :wtfage: . If you guys REALLY, REALLY want me to I'll start it up again but with another guy and different mechanics (maybe).

Mar 10 2011, 5:25 am Ultraviolet Post #240

Whatever, it was fun controlling a weird high schooler and seeing what lulzy interactions happened in his story.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 10 11 12 13 >
  Back to forum