Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Mafia Resurrection #2: Post-Apocalypse
Mafia Resurrection #2: Post-Apocalypse
Jan 17 2011, 4:47 pm
By: rayNimagi
Pages: < 1 2 3 411 >

Jan 18 2011, 1:18 am poison_us Post #21

Back* from the grave

Quote from Roy
Quote from Apos
Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
I hope it's me. :awesome:
Other than never dieing at night, you're just another townie.
Did you realize that what you said pretty much describes Demonslayer in Mafia? He's always townie, never targeted at night, and always gets lynched eventually. When I read what you said, I thought you were talking about him directly, not the Granny role.
Ditto. Can't ever remember a time he had a non-townie role and didn't die at night.

Jan 18 2011, 1:21 am MadZombie Post #22

Epic mafia roles? Count me in.

You have my sword jay peg.

None.

Jan 18 2011, 1:22 am poison_us Post #23

Back* from the grave

FML he uses .jpg.

Jan 18 2011, 3:47 am Derqua Post #24

Hmm, sign me up, amne is a great role.

None.

Jan 18 2011, 4:01 am rayNimagi Post #25

Quote from name:OP
D. I will announce the setup once the deadline to sign up has passed. I will NOT use every role listed below; those are just a lost of roles that may be in the game.
I'm not planning to use every role I listed (it's a list of role POSSIBILITIES :interested:). I'll make that clear in the OP, along with some stylistic changes.
Quote from name:OP (in size 1 text)
I'm not going to color each role because 1) I'm not going to use all the roles 2) I'm partially color blind.
:blush:
Quote from Roy
I think it goes without saying that I will participate.
Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
I'LL PLAY!
Quote from Raitaki
Yes! Post apocalypse!! I'm in
Quote from poison_us
In.
Quote from OlimarandLouie
I'm in.
Quote from lil-Inferno
SIGN ME UP.
Quote from MadZombie
Epic mafia roles? Count me in.
Quote from Derqua
Hmm, sign me up
Added x 8

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Jan 19 2011, 10:54 pm Riney Post #26

Thigh high affectionado

In

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Jan 20 2011, 12:19 am rayNimagi Post #27

Quote from Riney
In
Added.

Jan 22 2011, 8:57 pm rayNimagi Post #28

Current List of Players:

1. Roy
2. Dem0ns1ayer
3. Raitaki
4. poison_us
5. OlimarandLouie
6. lil-Inferno
7. MadZombie
8. Derqua
9. Riney

Signups will close tomorrow at 6 pm CST.

Jan 22 2011, 10:53 pm Changeling Post #29

In

None.

Jan 23 2011, 4:16 am rayNimagi Post #30

Quote from Changeling
In
Added.

Jan 23 2011, 4:37 am Roy Post #31

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Could you change your topic name so that "Resurrection" is spelled correctly? It would please me if you did.

Jan 24 2011, 12:30 am rayNimagi Post #32

Night the First

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way...

"We have everything for anything we want to do," proclaimed the optimist to his friend, "and all the time in the world to do it." The two men, survivors of the recent nuclear war, were walking down the remains of West Street in New York City. They were headed for a meeting of the survivors that was supposed to start just before sunset.

The two men trudged along the broken concrete path. All of the buildings had been flattened, twisted, or otherwise mutilated into some form that made their original purpose indiscernible in the setting sun's sinister shadows.

However, most were simply reduced to a pile of melted steel and broken glass.

"We have the power to mold the future!" exclaimed the optimist. The other man remained silent. After a month of scavenging the ruins of the once-great city, the pessimist wish the optimist would shut up. He was grateful that he had been in the subway system when the bombs dropped, but the "New World" the optimist often described wasn't much to his liking.

The two men were getting close to the meeting place. It was time to act.

The pessimist slowed his walk. The optimist continued ahead. The pessimist fingered his knife.

The last survivor arrived at the twilight meeting. No one noticed they were one man short. It didn't seem to affect anything. It didn't really matter.

The group dispersed as the sun dipped below the horizon. The survivors had only left the meeting, but the night had just begun.

-----

** NIGHT 1 START **
Night 1 will end on Thursday, Janurary 27th at 6 pm CST. If you haven't received a role yet, PM me immediately!

These are the roles that are being used in the game:
Villager
Miller
Cop
Doctor
Bulletproof
Watcher
Scavenger
Mafia
Godfather

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Jan 24 2011, 12:59 am by rayNimagi.

Jan 24 2011, 1:26 am Roy Post #33

Quote from A Tale of Two Cities
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way - in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

The whole intro seems to focus on contrast.

Ray, would you be willing to remove the roles that aren't in use in the OP?

And when you say "Cop" is being used, are you keeping it anonymous whether or not the cop is paranoid/naive/etc.? Or can we confirm that it is a normal cop?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 24 2011, 1:32 am by Roy.

Jan 24 2011, 2:27 am Raitaki Post #34

Quote from Roy
Quote from A Tale of Two Cities
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way - in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

O_O; Didn't notice that....Ray <3 plagiarism then? :awesome:

None.

Jan 24 2011, 2:41 am poison_us Post #35

Back* from the grave

By the way, I'm noting ahead of time that I will do no interpretations, merely vote on a mix of instinct, others' reactions, and random.org.

Jan 24 2011, 4:33 am rayNimagi Post #36

Quote from Roy
Ray, would you be willing to remove the roles that aren't in use in the OP?
I'll highlight the ones that I'm using with colors. I usually host Mafia on Facebook, so I'm not used to formatting posts with colors/sizes etc.
Quote from Roy
And when you say "Cop" is being used, are you keeping it anonymous whether or not the cop is paranoid/naive/etc.? Or can we confirm that it is a normal cop?
Normal cop.

Jan 24 2011, 5:21 am Roy Post #37

Quote from poison_us
... merely vote on a mix of instinct...
Hmm... Roy is still alive...

"I vote Roy."

Jan 24 2011, 6:26 am Derqua Post #38

It makes me sad that there are no third party roles.

None.

Jan 24 2011, 3:42 pm poison_us Post #39

Back* from the grave

Quote from Roy
Quote from poison_us
... merely vote on a mix of instinct...
Hmm... Roy is still alive...

"I vote Roy."
Did I say I'd do that? Nope. Unless you have a flying metal cart.

Jan 24 2011, 11:47 pm rayNimagi Post #40

Quote from Derqua
It makes me sad that there are no third party roles.

If we had more players, I would have put some in.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 411 >
  Back to forum