Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Mafia Resurrection #2: Post-Apocalypse
Mafia Resurrection #2: Post-Apocalypse
Jan 17 2011, 4:47 pm
By: rayNimagi
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 511 >

Jan 25 2011, 3:56 am poison_us Post #41

Back* from the grave

You should've put in a Metal Kart role. Basically, once they determine, beyond a shadow of a doubt, what my role is, I receive a Flying Kart to the face, and I am instagibbed.

Jan 25 2011, 4:05 am OlimarandLouie Post #42

Everybody is a fool. GG.

Also, my mafia will include time travel, among other things. :awesome:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 25 2011, 2:17 pm by OlimarandLouie.

None.

Jan 26 2011, 2:23 am MadZombie Post #43

Ray made it way too obvious that Changeling is mafia. Read the day post with intentions of finding clues on changeling and it will be more than obvious.

I vote changeling.

None.

Jan 26 2011, 3:05 am poison_us Post #44

Back* from the grave

Quote from rayNimagi
** NIGHT 1 START **
Night 1 will end on Thursday, Janurary 27th at 6 pm CST.
Ignoring the typo, you're still unable to vote yet MZ. Try harder to start a bandwagon next time.

Jan 26 2011, 3:30 am OlimarandLouie Post #45

If all night actions are sent will you end the night early?

None.

Jan 26 2011, 3:39 am rayNimagi Post #46

Quote from OlimarandLouie
If all night actions are sent will you end the night early?
I could end it tomorrow if every action was sent in.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Jan 26 2011, 3:49 am Roy Post #47

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from rayNimagi
The last survivor arrived at the twilight meeting.

‮.tsop ortni eht ni tsimitpo eht saw I hsiw d'I ,thgiliwT tuoba gniteem a saw ti fi ,nam hO‭

Post has been edited 19 time(s), last time on Jan 26 2011, 4:08 am by Roy. Reason: ̠͚̱͎̯̠̟̒̽́

Jan 26 2011, 10:46 am MadZombie Post #48

Quote from poison_us
Quote from rayNimagi
** NIGHT 1 START **
Ignoring the typo, you're still unable to vote yet MZ. Try harder to start a bandwagon next time.

Poison confirmed for mafia bro.

None.

Jan 26 2011, 12:45 pm poison_us Post #49

Back* from the grave

Quote from MadZombie
Quote from poison_us
Quote from rayNimagi
** NIGHT 1 START **

Poison confirmed for mafia bro.
I've never claimed anything else.

Jan 26 2011, 5:15 pm MadZombie Post #50

Don't mock my bandwagon bro.

:|

None.

Jan 26 2011, 6:03 pm poison_us Post #51

Back* from the grave

Too late.

Jan 27 2011, 1:46 am rayNimagi Post #52

Day the Second

The night was a cold one. Great gusts of wind from the north filled the air with radioactive dust. Ashy clouds gathered above Manhattan Island. A storm was brewing.

MadZombie huddled inside a busted-up car as the temperature continued to drop. Malicious shadows danced around him every time lighting stuck the Earth. The jagged fragments of once-majestic buildings seemed to sneer at him. The lonely survivor tried to imagine happier times--warm food, a soft bed, an internet connection--but it was no use. The old times were over. The world could never return to its former glory, right?

"I'll be back," someone whispered.

MadZombie perked up. "Did I just imagine that?" he thought. "Is there someone there?" The shivering survivor tried to scan the surrounding area.

A pillar of lightning in the distance lit up the area for a split second. A blurry figure was rapidly approaching the car. MadZombie saw the attacker, but it was too late. He reached for his crowbar, but before he could defend himself, a sharp plank pierced his skull. MadZombie was repeatedly bashed until only a bloody corpse remained.

The marauder rifled through the trunk of MadZombie's car before melting back into the shadows. The wind started to blow even harder. The sky began to cry. When the sun's rays finally graced the ruins of New York, the acid rain had already destroyed the pair of night vision goggles that had been recovered the night before.

By noon, the survivors had congregated beneath a blackened tree in Central Park. They discussed and debated while a gray-shirted loner tinkered with a small plastic box just across the street.

-----

** DAY 2 START **
Day 2 will end on Saturday, January 29th at 6 pm CST. Remember, "No Lynch" serves as a candidate of its own.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 28 2011, 3:50 am by rayNimagi.

Jan 27 2011, 1:58 am poison_us Post #53

Back* from the grave

Oh my. I was gonna say MZ was mafia for how quick he accused Changeling and then myself. My bad MZ!

Jan 27 2011, 2:01 am Raitaki Post #54

Quote from rayNimagi
0 of ?? VILLAGE ROLES killed.
1 of ?? DOCTOR killed.

:hurr: Never thought doctors are inferior lots that seperate themselves from the community. :hurr:

EDIT: No vote. (for now)

EDIT2: Do members of the Mafia know each other? And why does Mortician role exist? And how tf can Morticians find out the profession/morality/w/e of a dead person? :hurr:

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Jan 27 2011, 2:29 am by Raitaki.

None.

Jan 27 2011, 2:56 am Roy Post #55

Quote from Raitaki
Do members of the Mafia know each other? And why does Mortician role exist? And how tf can Morticians find out the profession/morality/w/e of a dead person?
Quote from rayNimagi
These are the roles that are being used in the game:
Villager
Miller
Cop
Doctor
Bulletproof
Watcher
Scavenger
Mafia
Godfather
Your ignorance is both depressing and suspicious.

Lines that stand out the most:

The world could never return to its former glory, right?

The asking of a question seems slightly out-of-place. Maybe someone who asked a bunch of questions in the thread? That would be me... Perhaps the question is referring to the question mark block that is Demonslayer's avatar.

Great gusts of wind from the north filled the air with radioactive dust.
The wind started to blow even harder.

Multiple mentions of the wind, the second one seemingly contributing little to the post, suggesting it to be a clue.

The marauder rifled through the trunk of MadZombie's car before melting back into the shadows.

StarCraft II unit :awesome: Does anybody know someone who plays SC2? [/sarcasm]

They discussed and debated while a gray-shirted loner tinkered with a small plastic box just across the street.

What could it mean? The box could be indicating the shape of an avatar, and gray is a descriptive color. Raitaki's avatar is pretty close to a square, and it looks like the guy's hair is gray. Demonslayer's avatar could also be described as a box.

A blurry figure was rapidly approaching the car. MadZombie saw the attacker, but it was too late. He reached for his crowbar, but before he could defend himself, a sharp plank pierced his skull.

Kind of sounds like poison's avatar.

---

Well, that's what I got. Nothing good enough to incriminate someone. MadZombie sounded like he wanted Changeling to get the rope, so maybe we should grant his wish.

I vote Changeling for now.

Jan 27 2011, 3:53 am Derqua Post #56

DemonSlayer

Roy

Raitaki

poison_us

OlimarandLouie

lil-inferno

Derqua

Riney

Changeling

Now use for hints.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 29 2011, 3:34 am by Derqua.

None.

Jan 27 2011, 3:57 am Raitaki Post #57

Quote from Raitaki
And why does Mortician role exist?

"Exist" and "Used" are two very different verbs :massimo:

Quote from rayNimagi
A pillar of lightning in the distance lit up the area for a split second.

Raaay...Did you look up my name in a Japanese dictionary? :awesome:

Quote from rayNimagi
He reached for his crowbar, but before he could defend himself, a sharp plank pierced his skull.

Riney = Pirate = Gangplank. Hey wait why am I mentioning Riney, he has nothing to do with this....[/sarcasm]
And there's also Roy the Skull.

Quote from rayNimagi
Great gusts of wind from the north filled the air with radioactive dust.

Anything radioactive or poisonous or poison_us is bad for your health. Just sayin'.

Quote from rayNimagi
The sky began to cry.

Poison's nickname on TS looks pretty like a crying face to me, but not so sure cuz I'm pretty sure Ray doesn't use TS....

Quote from rayNimagi
Malicious shadows danced around him every time lighting stuck the Earth.

Olimar's is the only player with an avatar with shadows in it...Not a shadow, but shadowS.
Also Ray, electricity doesn't like being mispelled like that >:(

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 27 2011, 4:03 am by Raitaki.

None.

Jan 27 2011, 4:12 am rayNimagi Post #58

Current Votes:

Voter : Voted For

Roy : Changeling
Dem0ns1ayer :
Raitaki : Abstain
poison_us :
OlimarandLouie :
lil-Inferno :
Derqua :
Riney :
Changeling :

2 out of 9 votes accounted for. Leading candidate: Changeling.

Jan 27 2011, 4:13 am Roy Post #59

Quote from Raitaki
Quote from Raitaki
And why does Mortician role exist?

"Exist" and "Used" are two very different verbs :massimo:
http://www.staredit.net/topic/12577/
Quote from Roy
Your ignorance is both depressing and suspicious.
Granted, Mortician role would be completely useless in a game where roles are revealed.

By the way, good catch with the skull comment; I don't know how I didn't list myself on it as a clue.

Jan 27 2011, 4:54 am poison_us Post #60

Back* from the grave

I'm wondering...Rai, since when were you ever so "active"?
Derqua, you do know MZ was killed, right?

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 511 >
  Back to forum