Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: "Norm's" Mafia #4: Classic(ish)
"Norm's" Mafia #4: Classic(ish)
Oct 12 2010, 6:46 am
By: Leeroy_Jenkins
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 720 >

Oct 18 2010, 10:13 pm Dem0n Post #81

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

What does noclue mean? Does that mean that there aren't any clues in the post? :O

Oct 18 2010, 10:16 pm Neki Post #82

Yes Demon, that means he posts this for the sake of creating story and atmosphere and that we can't get any stupid clues out of it. :P

None.

Oct 18 2010, 10:21 pm Dem0n Post #83

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Oh okay. Although, I remember seeing a post (I can't remember what topic it was) about someone citing a news article related to a cat stealing gloves. :><:

Oct 18 2010, 10:29 pm Echo Post #84

I vote l)ark_ssj9kevin to be lynched.

None.

Oct 18 2010, 11:15 pm poison_us Post #85

Back* from the grave

Quote from Echo
I vote l)ark_ssj9kevin to be lynched.
Quote from Leeroy_Jenkins
BEGIN NIGHT #1. SEND IN ALL NIGHT ACTIONS.

Oct 18 2010, 11:24 pm LoTu)S Post #86

In Westboro, Jenkintown, a peculiar little kitten has been found stealing the neighborhood’s gloves. More news as to why the neighborhood’s gloves are all outside… will be covered in tomorrow's paper.

I vote Starblue. :hurr:

None.

Oct 18 2010, 11:32 pm Bar Refaeli Post #87

[noclue]
JENKINTOWN POST

KITTEN CAN’T STOP STEALING

In Westboro, Jenkintown, a peculiar little kitten has been found stealing the neighborhood’s gloves. More news as to why the neighborhood’s gloves are all outside… will be covered in tomorrow's paper.

IN OTHER NEWS

The chief deputy of the JTPD was quoted as saying “The town’s been target of something bad… Something much larger, and much uglier than us.” For most obvious reasons, he was released from duty immediately and replaced.

Firehouse BBQ! --- We all gather in celebration of fire Marshall Adam Relling’s 100th birthday! Come! Bring food, smiles, and please… no flash photography.

BEGIN NIGHT #1. SEND IN ALL NIGHT ACTIONS. THE NIGHT WILL END WEDNESDAY 10:00PM (MST). PLEASE NOTE THE NEW RULE: EVERYONE HAS TWO LIVES. (This doesn't affect lynching)
[/noclue]
I vote poison

None.

Oct 18 2010, 11:49 pm TiKels Post #88

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
Oh okay. Although, I remember seeing a post (I can't remember what topic it was) about someone citing a news article related to a cat stealing gloves. :><:
That was me, and I'm not in this game.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Oct 19 2010, 12:03 am OlimarandLouie Post #89

[noclue]
JENKINTOWN POST

KITTEN CAN’T STOP STEALING

IN OTHER NEWS

The chief deputy of the JTPD was quoted as saying “The town’s been target of something bad… Something much larger, and much uglier than us.” For most obvious reasons, he was released from duty immediately and replaced.

Firehouse BBQ! --- We all gather in celebration of fire Marshall Adam Relling’s 100th birthday! Come! Bring food, smiles, and please… no flash photography.

BEGIN NIGHT #1. SEND IN ALL NIGHT ACTIONS. THE NIGHT WILL END WEDNESDAY 10:00PM (MST). PLEASE NOTE THE NEW RULE: EVERYONE HAS TWO LIVES. (This doesn't affect lynching)
[/noclue]

No clues. :-_-:

None.

Oct 19 2010, 12:16 am Aristocrat Post #90

Someone's sarcasm detector is broken.

None.

Oct 19 2010, 12:23 am Neki Post #91

Quote from Aristocrat
Someone's sarcasm detector is broken.
Two night lives? That means mafia will have to DOUBLE up to win. 4:1 townie to mafia ratio seems fair enough, especially with everyone having two night lives, this should be much more fair and interesting. :)

None.

Oct 19 2010, 12:34 am Roy Post #92

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

This post was edited 1 time, last edit by Leeroy_Jenkins: Today, 3:10 pm.
This was outside the noclue tag! Start deciphering!

I want to live long enough to try my hand at Leeroy's clues :awesome:

Oct 19 2010, 12:44 am Norm Post #93

Dude, +1 Karma for the kitten stealing gloves shout out.

None.

Oct 19 2010, 3:01 am Leeroy_Jenkins Post #94

Yeah. I did it just to be funny. Then I decided I should probably put no clue brackets so people didn't derive shitty clues from it.

None.

Oct 19 2010, 4:32 am Roy Post #95

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Then I decided I should probably put no clue brackets so people didn't derive shitty clues from it.
Sorry...

Oct 19 2010, 6:47 pm Leeroy_Jenkins Post #96

That wasn't directed towards anyone

None.

Oct 19 2010, 9:35 pm LoTu)S Post #97

Yeah. I did it just to be funny. Then I decided I should probably put no clue brackets so people didn't derive shitty clues from it.

*Cough* Echo clues *cough*

None.

Oct 19 2010, 9:37 pm Neki Post #98

Quote from LoTu)S

:awesome: Blame Roy.

None.

Oct 19 2010, 9:40 pm Leeroy_Jenkins Post #99

Quote from LoTu)S

You've had some pretty shitty clues before.

None.

Oct 19 2010, 9:42 pm LoTu)S Post #100

Quote from LoTu)S

You've had some pretty shitty clues before.
I consider it a different perspective. :awesome:

Your perspective sucks.

GG :(.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 720 >
  Back to forum