Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Norm Mafia #2: Dark Age Edition
Norm Mafia #2: Dark Age Edition
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Sep 7 2010, 9:51 pm
By: Norm
Pages: < 1 « 41 42 43 44 4546 >

Oct 1 2010, 4:49 am Wing Zero Post #841

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

There's always someone that wants to lynch me... You guys suck...

Oct 1 2010, 4:51 am Azrael Post #842

Quote from DevliN
a double-lightning from the Black Wizard.
This was just one of the epic fails this game.

Quote from DevliN
Derqua and Artanis were in the clear entirely
Their voting patterns were the most suspicious of anyone playing.

Quote from DevliN
Artanis quickly claimed Azrael since Az killed him so soon last game
Quote from DevliN
Artanis hit Azrael again
Quote from DevliN
Derqua hit Azrael as well
Quote from DevliN
Artanis hit Azrael, and I agreed to hit him as well considering one hit has missed every attempt so far.

Well I'm certainly glad that Tempz protected me every night :awesome: Good job Tempz ^^

Quote from DevliN
By now I'm in cahoots with Azrael and Roy, talking about people I suspect to be Mafia. My list included TiKels (for the clues I posted) and Riney (because I discovered the "Escape" clue led to him). Azrael told me that he and his posse were lynching Olimar, so I went with it and figured we'd lynch TiKels or Riney next.

I never did trust you, like I said in the PM, "If you are Mafia, I believe you're thoroughly committed to pretending you aren't and will help us regardless of if the person we're lynching is another Mafia." I also told Roy not to give you the names of anyone in our group, and especially to not tell you about our intention to kill Zilean, since I found it suspicious you specifically asked me if there were multiple claims on any roles. He was sure you weren't Mafia but agreed to keep you in the dark :P

Quote from DevliN
I have a feeling had Dem0n played a more active role, we would have been destroyed, however.

Things would have happened differently at least. Things I'm sure of:

1) Zilean would have been lynched instead of OlimarandLouie.
2) OlimarandLouie would have helped lynch Zilean, making him look innocent.

Quote from Neki
Azrael - > Taylor (Protect)
Tempz - > Azrael (Protect)
Roy - > Roy (Dodge)

Looks like that was a pretty good setup after all ^^

For the record, while I was alive Tempz always protected me, and I always protected Taylor.

Oct 1 2010, 4:51 am Neki Post #843

Quote from Wing Zero
You just stink of mafia, that's why! :><:

None.

Oct 1 2010, 4:58 am DevliN Post #844

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath
Quote from DevliN
By now I'm in cahoots with Azrael and Roy, talking about people I suspect to be Mafia. My list included TiKels (for the clues I posted) and Riney (because I discovered the "Escape" clue led to him). Azrael told me that he and his posse were lynching Olimar, so I went with it and figured we'd lynch TiKels or Riney next.

I never did trust you, like I said in the PM, "If you are Mafia, I believe you're thoroughly committed to pretending you aren't and will help us regardless of if the person we're lynching is another Mafia." I also told Roy not to give you the names of anyone in our group, and especially to not tell you about our intention to kill Zilean, since I found it suspicious you specifically asked me if there were multiple claims on any roles. He was sure you weren't Mafia but agreed to keep you in the dark :P
Right, I figured as much. I asked you about that because immediately prior Zilean PMed me saying I was being played by you guys and he was the more trusted one. Funny how that turned out. I assumed you guys wouldn't give me names of players with roles, as well, but I also figured that since you guys knew all the special roles, whomever you suspected had to be a regular Townie. This totally could have backfired on me, but I had a feeling there was more trust than doubt, and certainly more use for me to help kill Mafia despite being one.

For what it's worth, I think you guys played excellently given the "clues." The actual clues seemed too convoluted and abstract, while the ones we thought we had were way off. For the most part I played like a real townie, and despite knowing TiKels wasn't Mafia, I seemed to think they were if that makes any sense. I never really steered you guys away from who you thought was Mafia, and in two cases helped you find Mafia. :P

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 1 2010, 5:04 am by DevliN.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Oct 1 2010, 5:02 am Azrael Post #845

Quote from DevliN
I also figured that since you guys knew all the special roles, whomever you suspected had to be a regular Townie.

Good deduction :P

Oct 1 2010, 5:18 am LoTu)S Post #846

Quote from Wing Zero

It's just me :awesome:

King sucked, gg.

None.

Oct 1 2010, 11:40 am NudeRaider Post #847

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Hm, Riney was the loser of the game (not his fault though). Clues made it impossible to not lynch him.

I pretty early figured Devlin, too. After this post http://www.staredit.net/260195/ which was very vague. I even shouted that he's definitely mafia and just trying to throw town off but apparently nobody read (or believed?) it. :D Though I'm sure Devlin did because after that he played much more inconspicuous.

And the clues referring to ToA's inactivity were also easy to read.

But for the rest, especially Derqua's clues (Captain Pie didn't even have one!) Norm hasn't been very generous.

Still had you just lynched Devlin when I told you he's Mafia you could have won given more time and thus more clues. ;)

Oct 1 2010, 11:50 am poison_us Post #848

Back* from the grave

Quote from Leeroy_Jenkins
Good job on that entire page of clues against me.
Page? I made one post with them. I don't see you doing anything other than picking fights and voting without justifications. Stop being pissy that Norm's clues pointed to you, or maybe actually contribute for a change.

Quote from Wing Zero
After our chat via PMs, I wouldn't have. I deleted it, but you didn't come off as mafia to me, anyways.

In our little townie group, I had clues pointing at ToA, but because he's inactive, I figured why bother with wasting a lynch on him...
Oh, and while I'm at it, I think one of the posts I made indicated I thought derqua was mafia...
Derqua

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 1 2010, 12:04 pm by poison_us.

Oct 1 2010, 3:03 pm Norm Post #849

Man you guys cry over me giving you so many fake clues but the only thing I did to throw you off was capitalizing one little H - which I thought nobody would make a big deal of because the two instances before that they were more or less ignored. Anyway, that H was RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF WHAT I THOUGHT WAS AN OBVIOUS CLUE, so I was just trying to cancel out the obviousness with a red herring. All other herrings was just townies either getting played by DevliN or over-reacting to plot devices.

p.s. Guys, after Roy died for the first time I made the post about how everyone targeted him, that was grossly exaggerated and I was sure people would pick up on that >< 2 Mafia put a hit on him and he died, that's it. Just like the story says. Taylor Swift didn't actually silence him, and Imago never used his Double Lightning. The lightning mentioned in that post was just him hitting LoTu)S for the first time.

None.

Oct 1 2010, 3:09 pm Azrael Post #850

The "between 1 and 6" clue would have been good if it weren't for the "Heart" thrown into the middle of it.

Oct 1 2010, 3:21 pm Norm Post #851

The "between 1 and 6" clue would have been good if it weren't for the "Heart" thrown into the middle of it.

Example clue from Norm Mafia#5: "Azrael.Wrath is scum as hell."

Easy enough for you guys?

None.

Oct 1 2010, 3:23 pm Roy Post #852

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

I actually picked up the first half of your clue list, Norm, as you would have seen in my clue compilation.

Oct 1 2010, 3:24 pm Norm Post #853

Quote from Roy
I actually picked up the first half of your clue list, Norm, as you would have seen in my clue compilation.

I did see it, but I wasn't going to admit that you nailed some dead-on because that would be cheating.

None.

Oct 1 2010, 3:25 pm Azrael Post #854

How about just not purposely trying to get Townies lynched? A subtle clue doesn't work so well when there's a more obvious clue to go along with it. There wouldn't have been anything wrong with simply not capitalized "Heart".

Oct 1 2010, 3:38 pm Bar Refaeli Post #855

How about just not purposely trying to get Townies lynched? A subtle clue doesn't work so well when there's a more obvious clue to go along with it. There wouldn't have been anything wrong with simply not capitalized "Heart".
Azrael, you thought the number 255 pointed to me in the most vague way possible, and then you lynched me because of it. It wasn't even a red herring.

None.

Oct 1 2010, 3:52 pm Azrael Post #856

Quote from name:Raccoon
Azrael, you thought the number 255 pointed to me in the most vague way possible

That was Leeroy, and thinking 255 could be referencing 8 bits was a reasonable conclusion.

Oct 1 2010, 3:56 pm Roy Post #857

Quote from name:Raccoon
Azrael, you thought the number 255 pointed to me in the most vague way possible

That was Leeroy, and thinking 255 could be referencing 8 bits was a reasonable conclusion.
Probably something I would do.

Oct 1 2010, 4:12 pm Neki Post #858

You make some random subtle time as a clue but 255 randomly showing up isn't. That is such a big red herring, I just want consistency.

None.

Oct 1 2010, 4:14 pm Roy Post #859

Quote from Wing Zero
Wing Zero
:awesome:

Oct 1 2010, 4:26 pm Wing Zero Post #860

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A DRAGON DAMN IT!!!

Options
Pages: < 1 « 41 42 43 44 4546 >
  Back to forum