Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Mapping Tools > Topic: Final call for scmdraft
Final call for scmdraft
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Feb 27 2009, 10:47 pm
By: Suicidal Insanity
Pages: < 1 « 12 13 14 15 1617 >

Jun 10 2009, 10:17 am r00k Post #261

Can you make the Brush Palette Window resizable, at least in length...
And maybe add a button to change the Names of the Brushes. You can delete, but not change atm.
thx.

None.

Jun 10 2009, 7:04 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #262

👻 👾 👽 💪

Neither trigger editor lets you put -1 or 4294967295, so I put it in by other means... Classic works fine (showing -1), but text wont compile with either number.

It is impossable to select units that have other units under/around them ... And, unlike StarEdit, I can't just use Shift to invert selections or deselect certain units.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jun 10 2009, 7:09 pm by FaRTy1billion.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jun 14 2009, 6:12 pm Fallen Post #263

When you add color to text, i would love to be able to see a preview of what that will look like in the text box, and also in game. Kind of like what you can do with Microsoft PowerPoint.

None.

Jun 14 2009, 6:30 pm Moose Post #264

We live in a society.

Use the string editor.

Jun 14 2009, 7:14 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #265

Just here for the activity... well not really

Speaking of colored strings, can you make it so that the list changes when you edit lobby/briefing?

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Jun 14 2009, 7:37 pm samsizzle Post #266

it would be nice to be able to sort strings by type(Location, trigger comment, display text etc.) Or alphabetical order and such.

None.

Jun 16 2009, 5:32 pm Morphling Post #267

See this topic for info on the memory condition bug.

None.

Jun 16 2009, 7:43 pm Wormer Post #268

Quote from Morphling
+1 But,
this is already reported here long ago. Also I know flagitious had the same problem with generating triggers with his Ruby Wrapper.
Quote from Morphling
The memory condition still fails us! :-(

Some.

Jun 18 2009, 12:44 am scwizard Post #269

Quote from Wormer
Quote from Morphling
+1 But,
this is already reported here long ago. Also I know flagitious had the same problem with generating triggers with his Ruby Wrapper.
Quote from Morphling
The memory condition still fails us! :-(
http://www.stormcoast-fortress.net/temp/TrigEdit.rar

SI released a fix today, after I nagged him over AIM.

Thank you very much SI for releasing this, and thank you devilesk for persuading me to nag him.

None.

Jun 18 2009, 5:01 pm m.0.n.3.y Post #270

You should change the color system so for names of units we don't have to do things like <06>m<12>A<05>rine
Because using the "<>" things takes up space, which means less colors you can put into the names. I've been debating whether or not i should dl starforge, because the only reason I would do that would be so that I can do colors more efficiantly. I'm not exactly sure how their color system works, but maybe using one like theirs?

None.

Jun 18 2009, 6:19 pm Falkoner Post #271

Because using the "<>" things takes up space, which means less colors you can put into the names. I've been debating whether or not i should dl starforge, because the only reason I would do that would be so that I can do colors more efficiantly. I'm not exactly sure how their color system works, but maybe using one like theirs?

That's why there was a request to remove the limit on the text fields, in-game these take up a single character, they're just easier to use when editing, instead of having to copy weird characters from a file.

None.

Jun 18 2009, 7:27 pm samsizzle Post #272

Quote from m.0.n.3.y
You should change the color system so for names of units we don't have to do things like <06>m<12>A<05>rine
Go in the string editor and find the units name and add more to it...

None.

Jun 20 2009, 6:01 pm rockz Post #273

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

FYI, for those annoyed by the memory condition removing your "deaths of terran marine" if you actually want deaths, go download the old version, and use that trigedit. If you rename it, then edit in notepad the only occurence of "trigger editor" to something of equal length, you can differentiate the two plugins. One will be deaths, and the other will be memory.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Jun 20 2009, 9:01 pm CecilSunkure Post #274

Not sure if this topic is being read by the starter.. But:

I really would LOVE to be able to hit ctrl + F and find words in the trigger editor of scmdraft. That way I don't have to copy the text, transfer it to notepad, and ctrl + F there. I think that would be the most helpful and realsitically doable modificication to scmdraft for me.

None.

Jun 20 2009, 9:26 pm l)ark_13 Post #275

i def agree with O)CecilSunkure. if u needed to copy trigs for all human players without changing all of the 'player values':
with a word finder u could copy a whole player's triggers and (if u named all your locations correctly eg. "P1 - location1", "P2 - location1" etc..) replace "P1" with "P2" supah easy
thad make it awesome to do stuff like that :clap: (instead of searching through LOTSA text and making ur eyes and brain hurt)

None.

Jun 21 2009, 5:48 pm Cheezy Post #276

Problem fixed.

Post has been edited 6 time(s), last time on Jun 21 2009, 10:43 pm by Cheezy.

None.

Jun 22 2009, 12:48 pm Cheezy Post #277

Problem fixed.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jun 23 2009, 3:55 am by Cheezy.

None.

Jun 22 2009, 3:40 pm Moose Post #278

We live in a society.

Quote from Cheezy
Oh blarg, since when did SCMDraft auto-protect maps?
Never?
To my knowledge, SCMDraft has no protection function.
Your best bet is to open a backup or google OSMAP.

Jun 22 2009, 4:19 pm ClansAreForGays Post #279

Maybe you're thinking of starforge.

Jun 22 2009, 5:02 pm payne Post #280

:payne:

Why the hell when I press "Check for updates", it says that there is no newer versions available? -.-
I'm stuck with 0.8.0 and I haven't found the download for newer version into stormcoast's site :S

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 12 13 14 15 1617 >
  Back to forum