Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Mapping Tools > Topic: Final call for scmdraft
Final call for scmdraft
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Feb 27 2009, 10:47 pm
By: Suicidal Insanity
Pages: < 1 « 10 11 12 13 1417 >

May 12 2009, 8:21 am NudeRaider Post #221

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

lol
The only point I really support is "Fixed all crashes and errors" but that's also a useless request if you can't provide info on how these errors occur.

The default trigger and cut/copy/paste locations are reasonable suggestions, too, but all the rest are just comfort bullshit requests. ScmDraft has more serious problems to overcome / more important features to add.

May 12 2009, 2:50 pm Xesh Post #222

I have only read a bit of the first post..its early..and i had a dream. one small thing to improve scm draft for those perfectionists..

If this post is out of line, just delete it but..

Color Coded Locations instead of just blue, maybe 5 different types to allocate different locations or whatever. alright..xesh out.

None.

May 12 2009, 6:37 pm Wormer Post #223

Quote from NudeRaider
The default trigger and cut/copy/paste locations are reasonable suggestions, too, but all the rest are just comfort bullshit requests. ScmDraft has more serious problems to overcome / more important features to add.
Fully agree with Nude.

Also, I think coloring locations would not be hard to do. You can already paint locations text, I see this little feature like the location is colored in the color of the first color character of it's name. Also the ability to lock them in some way... okay, I won't repeat what I've already said.

Some.

May 12 2009, 9:15 pm Dungeon-Master Post #224

I am sorry for not reading all the topic to be sure nobody said it already, but if it has been said, someone delete my post pls.

I would like to have left-oriented door and traps... Seriously, its impossible to place them nicely when they all face right!

None.

May 12 2009, 9:54 pm BiOAtK Post #225

Quote from Dungeon-Master
I am sorry for not reading all the topic to be sure nobody said it already, but if it has been said, someone delete my post pls.

I would like to have left-oriented door and traps... Seriously, its impossible to place them nicely when they all face right!
Uh? Those are already there.

None.

May 12 2009, 10:20 pm Demented Shaman Post #226

BUG REPORT:

When I tried to make a death condition it would suddenly turn into a memory condition when I set the player to something like Force 1.

None.

May 12 2009, 10:26 pm Dungeon-Master Post #227

Quote from Anonymous
Quote from Dungeon-Master

Uh? Those are already there.

Ya i know you can place left oriented traps, but in current SCMDraft2 I got, you see the left oriented traps and door like the right ones...

None.

May 13 2009, 7:57 pm Falkoner Post #228

Without adding an extra file for SCM Draft mapping data, a lot of those features can't really be achieved, although, admittedly, I wouldn't mind adding a file for it.

None.

May 13 2009, 9:04 pm Pr0nogo Post #229

How the hell are you supposed to make the "Set Next Scenario" trigger action work when you can only type in a string and it's very possible the other player who downloads the map won't put their map file in "C:\Program Files\StarCraft\maps\download?"

:/ Doesn't work.

May 13 2009, 9:10 pm poiuy_qwert Post #230

PyMS and ProTRG developer

Set Next Scenario is a single player action :/

May 16 2009, 2:26 pm Suicidal Insanity Post #231

I see you !

And you can use relative paths.

Anyhows, hardware issues suck, hopefully my PC is back to being stable now.

May 17 2009, 1:04 am Roy Post #232

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from name:(NH2)2CO
BUG REPORT:

When I tried to make a death condition it would suddenly turn into a memory condition when I set the player to something like Force 1.

May 18 2009, 12:37 am scwizard Post #233

BUG REPORT:

I noticed this right away when I tried to make a deaths condition for current player.

Very annoying bug.

None.

May 18 2009, 2:09 am rockz Post #234

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

unless it changes to memory from deaths of something other than terran marine, this isn't much of a problem.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

May 19 2009, 10:02 pm samsizzle Post #235

It would be nice to be able to type in a percentage from 1 - [whatever] in the zoom box so you can see the basic layout of a large map.

None.

May 21 2009, 5:19 pm theleo_ua Post #236

Add possibility for turning OFF database backuping or fix bugs when it say "something bad happened" (workaround = delete DB file)

I prefer method with "turning OFF"

None.

May 21 2009, 6:47 pm Vrael Post #237

That already exists. Options > Profile Settings then uncheck "Enable Autosave"

None.

May 23 2009, 7:57 pm theleo_ua Post #238

Quote from Vrael
That already exists. Options > Profile Settings then uncheck "Enable Autosave"

Thanks. I really forgot that this feature is in profile settings and called "Enable backup".

None.

May 24 2009, 4:24 pm scwizard Post #239

Placing a zerg building on the installation tileset causes a crash.

To reproduce:
1. New map
2. Installation tileset
3. Place a creepy colony
4. It should crash

None.

May 24 2009, 8:56 pm Roy Post #240

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

BUG REPORT:

Quote from name:Zachary Taylor
unless it changes to memory from deaths of something other than terran marine, this isn't much of a problem.
Unless you're trying to use the condition for death counter conditions or extended death EUDs, rather than extended player EUDs. I use death counters all the time, and it's annoying to have to work around this.

And besides, it won't let you hit the "ok" button because the unit field is technically blank (and disappears). So, all in all, it's relatively pointless and annoying.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 10 11 12 13 1417 >
  Back to forum