Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: 17th Birthday Present
17th Birthday Present
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Nov 17 2008, 5:47 am
By: Ultraviolet
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >

Nov 18 2008, 10:35 am Kaias Post #41

Quote from name:NerdyTerdy
Quote from name:Dark_Marine
Hey I havent gotten a birthday present in 5 years, and Im about to be 19, thats like...800 dollars of videogames I could have. Or a computer that actually could run a game that was made in 2001 <_<

There's a different between not getting a present, and getting a present that is negative.
There is a difference between effort and lack of effort.

None.

Nov 18 2008, 11:10 am Riney Post #42

Thigh high affectionado

There is a difference between loving parents, and ones that want you to get a job and give you teh boot.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Nov 18 2008, 3:04 pm Doodan Post #43

There is a difference between having living parents that either care or don't, and having dead parents.

I declare myself the winner of the cross climbing contest. Don't come at me Anakin! I have the high ground!

None.

Nov 18 2008, 3:40 pm chuiu Post #44

Anakin was an idiot, everyone knows you use force push on Obi-wan as you're jumping to gain the advantage.

None.

Nov 18 2008, 4:00 pm BeDazed Post #45

Maybe he was unable to multitask... <_<

None.

Nov 18 2008, 9:04 pm Kaias Post #46

Quote from chuiu
Anakin was an idiot, everyone knows you use force push on Obi-wan as you're jumping to gain the advantage.
Or he could force pull Obi-wan into the lava.

None.

Nov 19 2008, 5:14 am DT_Battlekruser Post #47

Quote from chuiu

Obi-Wan would just counter it.. last time I checked that works.

None.

Nov 19 2008, 1:25 pm Greo Post #48

You know, he could've just flung his lightsaber at him.

None.

Nov 19 2008, 1:51 pm MadZombie Post #49

And being a jedi he will NOT use the force to deflect it. Then again it kinda seems like certain conditions need to be met for the force to be used. For instance you couldn't use it when it would prevent an awesome lightsaber fight.

ANyways.

Well hey you could turn the present into a "nothing present" by throwing the letter away and telling your mom "No." you prefer that instead of a negative present right?

None.

Nov 19 2008, 9:52 pm Ultraviolet Post #50

Well hey you could turn the present into a "nothing present" by throwing the letter away and telling your mom "No." you prefer that instead of a negative present right?

I tried >_<. I told her "I do not accept your gift." and closed my door, but she didn't let me get away with that :\ So I got her to let me use her credit card and bought some shit online, lol.

Nov 19 2008, 10:01 pm Greo Post #51

Quote from name:

I tried >_<. I told her "I do not accept your gift." and closed my door, but she didn't let me get away with that :\ So I got her to let me use her credit card and bought some shit online, lol.
How sad that you had to resort to buying things off of your mother's account.

None.

Nov 19 2008, 11:09 pm MadZombie Post #52

Dam nerdy, ur a jerk :crazy: .

None.

Nov 19 2008, 11:30 pm Centreri Post #53

Relatively ancient and inactive

Quote from name:NerdyTerdy

.... yeah. Nevermind, you're a douche. Lucky you, I'm not your parent. I'd have locked you in your room for a bit.

None.

Nov 19 2008, 11:45 pm Riney Post #54

Thigh high affectionado

I WISH my mom would lock me in my room and leave me alone, every 5 minutes she asks for something else for me, drinks, food, desert, jesus christ D:

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Nov 19 2008, 11:46 pm Kaias Post #55

Quote from name:Dark_Marine
I WISH my mom would lock me in my room and leave me alone, every 5 minutes she asks for something else for me, drinks, food, desert, jesus christ D:
I'd like to order some Jesus Christ, as well.

None.

Nov 19 2008, 11:49 pm Centreri Post #56

Relatively ancient and inactive

You too. Lock you in for 24 hours, so you'd die without water. OMG, SHE OFFERS CHEEZECAEK> EEEVIL!!!!

None.

Nov 20 2008, 12:22 am Riney Post #57

Thigh high affectionado

Ill find a way to get the cheezecaek ;D

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Nov 20 2008, 12:29 am Kaias Post #58

Quote from Centreri
You too. Lock you in for 24 hours, so you'd die without water. OMG, SHE OFFERS CHEEZECAEK> EEEVIL!!!!
24 hours without water wouldn't kill you. 72 would.

None.

Nov 20 2008, 12:31 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #59

👻 👾 👽 💪

O.o Do you really not know how to do these things?
Other than car maintenance I know stuff.

Cooking does take 10 minutes... But longer if you want a real-time example.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Nov 20 2008, 12:40 am MadZombie Post #60

Quote from Centreri
CHEEZECAEK IZ A LIE.

only a meal that can be made in 10 minutes can be learned in 10 minutes, unless your reading a cook book. but reading an entire cookbook doesn't make you a chef. D:

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >
  Back to forum