Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Post your PIX Pt2.
Post your PIX Pt2.
May 11 2008, 2:08 am
By: MeNtAlPaTiEnT
Pages: < 1 « 193 194 195 196 197234 >

Nov 17 2011, 2:03 am Pr0nogo Post #3881

imagedump

Nov 17 2011, 3:19 am Sacrieur Post #3882

Still Napping

You've lost weight.

None.

Nov 17 2011, 4:30 am Oh_Man Post #3883

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

You need a new camera, they can do colour now. Pretty cheap too.

Nov 17 2011, 6:12 am poison_us Post #3884

Back* from the grave

Oh, man.

Nov 17 2011, 11:21 am Pr0nogo Post #3885

Quote from Sacrieur
You've lost weight.

Gained, actually, from working out. Mostly muscle mass now.

Nov 17 2011, 11:32 am MetalGear Post #3886

Me in a pink gown :lol:

None.

Nov 18 2011, 11:19 pm payne Post #3887

:payne:

Prono, how do you get your long hair to not fall naturally in front of your eyes? D:

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Nov 18 2011, 11:44 pm by payne.

None.

Nov 18 2011, 11:38 pm OlimarandLouie Post #3888

My new bracelet. Rainbow Dash <3

None.

Nov 18 2011, 11:45 pm payne Post #3889

Also, some pictures from my temporarily-interrupted trip:

I slept in that abandoned house that night. The night before, I slept on a pizzeria's roof which was pretty much just beside it. Anyways, I decided to make some art out of it because the house was going to be destroyed the next day. :/

Me rocking a climbing route in Banff (Alberta), around the Lake Louise.

Of course, that specific night where I didn't find it secure to set up the tent next to the highway, it had to PISS RAIN on my improvised "shelter". I ended up hitch-hiking in the dark and rain at 1 AM, and not getting a ride for 7 hours.

007 in Canmore (Alberta)!

This sign is proven to -not- work as intended.

People say the Prairies are boring to cross? I say it was visually entertaining.

Love it.

Illegal camping in the mountains near Osoyoos (BC). The boxes behind the girl (which was my hitch-hiking partner btw) are all from a single Dumpster Diving raid.

Camping at my first job's site as a Fruit Thinner. Notice the awesome toasting grid.

God descending on Earth.

At my second job's site. This is what a fruit picker from the North-West Territories looks like when sleeping. Also, note the milk jug that was originally -filled- with coffee.

The MOST awesome part of my trip: this couple hosted, fed, and entertained me for 2 weeks... for free! Picture of the family around their garden.

Dun dun dun!

None.

Nov 19 2011, 12:13 am NicholasBeige Post #3890

So americuh is pretty much like some irradiated hillbilly backwater outback land, somewhat akin to Fallout 3? Show us something we didn't know Payne.

None.

Nov 19 2011, 1:32 am Pr0nogo Post #3891

Quote from payne
Prono, how do you get your long hair to not fall naturally in front of your eyes? D:

I comb it often and after the first month or so it just always did that. The parting becomes natural and the hair will stay that way.

Nov 19 2011, 2:08 am payne Post #3892

Quote from Pr0nogo
Quote from payne

I comb it often and after the first month or so it just always did that. The parting becomes natural and the hair will stay that way.
Darn, I hate combing.

I've been using my tuque for over a year to keep the hair out of my face, yet it didn't prove to work on making the hair stay that way when it's not there. :ermm:

None.

Nov 19 2011, 2:45 am Pr0nogo Post #3893

I dunno man, I use my hair for awesomeness and windmilling/headbanging so maybe that has something to do with it.

Nov 19 2011, 3:32 am MetalGear Post #3894

Quote from name:Cardinal
So americuh is pretty much like some irradiated hillbilly backwater outback land, somewhat akin to Fallout 3? Show us something we didn't know Payne.

No way. Haven't you heard? America is the greatest country in the world!!

... just don't look at the all the sickness, rape, murder, lying, cheating, assaults on the natural world, on indigenous and other cultures, on women, on children, and on all of us the possibility of nuclear suicide. Everything's... fine!

None.

Nov 19 2011, 3:33 am Dem0n Post #3895

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

But payne's in Canada... :ermm:

Nov 19 2011, 3:39 am TiKels Post #3896

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer

>Implying canada isn't in north america

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Nov 19 2011, 7:00 am NicholasBeige Post #3897

I'm a level 27 Nord. Get some.

None.

Nov 19 2011, 8:17 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #3898

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from payne
I've been using my tuque for over a year to keep the hair out of my face, yet it didn't prove to work on making the hair stay that way when it's not there. :ermm:
Get longer hair. Unless I look down, it will never fall in my eyes.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Nov 19 2011, 3:48 pm Dem0n Post #3899

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote from TiKels
Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer

>Implying canada isn't in north america
What is this north america? The only true america is the united states of americuh!

Nov 19 2011, 6:43 pm JaFF Post #3900

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 193 194 195 196 197234 >
  Back to forum