Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Aristocrat's Mafia #3: Dennou Coil
Aristocrat's Mafia #3: Dennou Coil
Sep 29 2012, 12:30 am
By: Aristocrat
Pages: < 1 « 6 7 8 9 1018 >

Polls

Oct 11 2012, 2:47 am poison_us Post #141

Back* from the grave

Hence why I'm going before you. Can't go after you, all the players would be so let down.

Oct 11 2012, 3:55 am TiKels Post #142

I vote Azrael.

I declare a triple lynch.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Oct 11 2012, 3:57 am Sacrieur Post #143

Still Napping

I vote lil-inferno.

None.

Oct 11 2012, 4:04 am Aristocrat Post #144

Day 1

Vote Tally:
1. Sacrieur - lil-Inferno
2. Azrael - TiKels
3. lil-Inferno - TiKels
4. OlimarandLouie - TiKels
5. SmE(Raitaki - TiKels
6. Leeroy_Jenkins - TiKels
7. rayNimagi - TiKels
8. Raccoon - TiKels
9. poison_us - TiKels
10. Fire_Kame - TiKels (9)
11. TiKels - Azrael (1)
12. Roy - lil-Inferno (2)

Abstaining: Generalpie, Wing Zero, Leon-037, BiOAtK
Votes accounted for: 16/18

Personnel to be eliminated: TiKels

Despite some discontent with the questionable validity of the arguments used for indictment and the presentation of alternative research that points to a different suspect, most citizens remained adamant and did not falter, vehemently holding onto their initial vote. As this landslide election more lopsided than the election of 1984 unambiguously marked a chosen sacrifice, the group formed a circle around him and closed in, venomous grins plastered on their faces as their towering figures blotted the sun out.

Moments later, the group dispersed in disinterest after they confiscated and identified his cyberglasses, leaving TiKels to lay collapsed in a flaccid pile on the floor, with his eyes spaced out and drool running down his cheek.

Cycles will be 24 hours starting Day 2.

Night 1 ends Friday, October 12, 11:59 PM (EDT)

None.

Oct 11 2012, 4:21 am Raitaki Post #145

I would like any Novice Programmer who has not contacted me yet to prevent Leon from becoming Null. If you are a Novice Programmer (except the one who are protecting me) can do this, please go to http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/nKCXtLeSdBQ7s and copy paste "I'll do it" (quotes optional) into a message, and post it there, anonymously if you'd like.

None.

Oct 11 2012, 4:23 am Leon-037 Post #146

Raitaki, read first before posting!

None.

Oct 11 2012, 4:28 am Raitaki Post #147

What?

EDIT: Actually, while we're at it, someone sign up for the duty of disassembling Tikels.
EDIT2: Of course, if 2 people sign up for the duty of protecting Leon at once, then both of them must claim to someone, and both protect Leon. Then, the cyberforensics guy I'm in contact with will Scan one of them, and a volunteer Detective should Shadow Leon. If the Detective sees both Null and Programmer visiting, depending on Scan result we'll throw suspicion on the claimer. After checking that guy too, if he indeed is Null, off him.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 11 2012, 4:39 am by Raitaki.

None.

Oct 11 2012, 4:35 am Azrael Post #148

Good, this increases the likelihood that TiKels is a Null, which would be the ideal outcome.

Now we just need an Investigator to check his body to confirm, and all will be right in the world.

Quote from Raitaki
Actually, while we're at it, someone sign up for the duty of disassembling Tikels.

Poison said he has contact with an Investigator who will do it.

Oct 11 2012, 4:42 am Raitaki Post #149

Oh and if you're a Novice Programmer (except for the one which contacted me in PM), see that someone else had posted in the QuickTopic I posted, but say nothing, be assured that your pants and everything it is covering will be incinerated in fire as soon as I find out.

-sigh- By that I mean WHO POSTED THAT SECOND POST BUT THEN RETRACTED IT IMMEDIATeLY IN THE QT

okay, nevermind. All the players are present. Other Programmers can just focus on making metatags now.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Oct 11 2012, 4:59 am by Raitaki.

None.

Oct 11 2012, 2:14 pm Fire_Kame Post #150

wth is starcraft

I was really hoping TiKels would succeed with a triple flaccid lynch. :teach:

Oct 11 2012, 2:18 pm poison_us Post #151

Back* from the grave

Two questions: first, why is Roy's vote after TiKels, when TiKels voted last? Second, will the description be changed soon?

Oct 11 2012, 11:15 pm Roy Post #152

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from poison_us
Two questions: first, why is Roy's vote after TiKels, when TiKels voted last?
I smell some Beguiler shenanigans! Sacrieur's vote is also at the top, and he voted after me as well. Why are Inferno's votes scattered? It's obviously a passive the Megamass Researcher has (because his abilities don't always have to be beneficial). There's no other explanation.

Down with Inferno!

Oct 11 2012, 11:48 pm Azrael Post #153

Quote from poison_us
why is Roy's vote after TiKels, when TiKels voted last?

Because they are ordered by their first vote, while only showing their last vote.

The more intuitive order you're expecting is:

Vote Tally:
1. Azrael - TiKels
2. lil-Inferno - TiKels
3. OlimarandLouie - TiKels
4. SmE(Raitaki - TiKels
5. Leeroy_Jenkins - TiKels
6. rayNimagi - TiKels
7. Raccoon - TiKels
8. poison_us - TiKels
9. Fire_Kame - TiKels (9)
10. Roy - lil-Inferno
11. TiKels - Azrael (1)
12. Sacrieur - lil-Inferno (2)

This uses the order of each player's initial vote for the last person they voted for.

Oct 11 2012, 11:52 pm Sacrieur Post #154

Still Napping

TiKels didn't vote last, he voted no lynch earlier.

None.

Oct 12 2012, 12:33 am Roy Post #155

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from Azrael
The more intuitive order you're expecting is:

Vote Tally:

1. TiKels       (9)      Azrael, lil-Inferno, OlimarandLouie,
                                SmE(Raitaki, Leeroy_Jenkins, rayNimagi,
                                Raccoon, poison_us, Fire_Kame

2. lil-Inferno  (2)       Roy, Sacrieur

3. Azrael       (1)       TiKels

There we are.

Anyway, Azrael is right: the vote order is based on when you first voted, regardless of vote changes you make later on.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Oct 12 2012, 1:49 am by Roy.

Oct 12 2012, 1:27 am poison_us Post #156

Back* from the grave

So rule of thumb is to vote first, regardless of your vote, and change later? What kind of stupid logic is this?

Oct 12 2012, 1:38 am Leeroy_Jenkins Post #157

Quote from poison_us
So rule of thumb is to vote first, regardless of your vote, and change later? What kind of stupid logic is this?

Is there some sort of advantage to being listed first?

None.

Oct 12 2012, 1:50 am Fire_Kame Post #158

wth is starcraft

You could start a panic or bandwagon. From what I understand it isn't uncommon in mafia to time your votes for a specific time, usually at the very beginning or end.

Oct 12 2012, 2:32 am poison_us Post #159

Back* from the grave

Quote from Leeroy_Jenkins
Quote from poison_us

Is there some sort of advantage to being listed first?
8) If a tie occurs, all tied parties will have their AR Visors confiscated and destroyed.
Nevermind, not a single damn thing makes the first vote more important. I had assumed that first vote = lynch in case of a tie, not tie = both lynched. Woopsies.

Oct 12 2012, 5:18 am Raitaki Post #160

http://www.staredit.net/?p=shoutbox&view=1814
^
Thoughts?

EDIT: Actually, I have 2 Programmers willing to cure me now. But now I need a third Programmer to protect Leon. I hope whoever posted in that QuickTopic will be willing to?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 12 2012, 5:41 am by Raitaki.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 6 7 8 9 1018 >
  Back to forum