Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Aristocrat's Mafia #3: Dennou Coil
Aristocrat's Mafia #3: Dennou Coil
Sep 29 2012, 12:30 am
By: Aristocrat
Pages: < 1 « 7 8 9 10 1118 >

Polls

Oct 12 2012, 12:16 pm NudeRaider Post #161

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

New day, new chance to get separated by me. PM me, IM me, or post in the thread if you want on my list.

Oct 13 2012, 4:06 am Aristocrat Post #162

Night 1

The seemingly silent night was punctuated with significant digital combat. A lone soul dived through the vast interconnected nodes of the Megamass database, darting from point to point in search of a crucial document that would lead him to the truth. However, right before he was able to complete access, the man's connection was violently interrupted, his raison d'etre wrenched away mere moments before his grasp.

Sitting in shock in front of his desk, Roy slowly removed his now unpowered AR visors and looked up silently. Several minutes would elapse before he finally stood up and left the room. A digital note was later found on his desk, its contents read: "I'm surprised that I was should abouted already, I didn't think anyone in the town was onto me yet."

OlimarandLouie suffered a similar excursion shortly thereafter, forcibly terminated from the network within the span of less than one second after he noticed that something was amiss.

Meanwhile, a profoundly bright cybernetic explosion shook an adjacent portion of cyberspace; Megamass's backup systems took two whole hours to finally repair the cracks in cyberspacetime. As visuals were restored, a slouching figure was found to be standing at the epicenter, holding a pair of smoking AR Visors in dismay. When the last backup of Azrael's journal entries was retrieved from the Megamass database in the morning, it simply read: "Message intercepted. Data cannot be retrieved."

Day 2 ends Saturday, October 13, 11:59 PM (EDT)

None.

Oct 13 2012, 4:14 am Raitaki Post #163

.....Shitfawkwhat
Roy you bastard you tricked me :-(

Also, why the hell is Azrael's role ??? ? :hurr: Was this Encoder or Megamass Researcher?

Also, in other news:
Looks like Inferno was Null after all:
lil-Inferno's cyberbody is desynchronized and shows signs of heavy and irreversible data corruption.

I vote lil-Inferno.

EDIT: Also, Olimar is dead, so can the 3rd programmer protect me from infection progress instead? If there is a 4th programmer who has a full metatag, cool, plz cure either me or Leon :3

None.

Oct 13 2012, 4:16 am poison_us Post #164

Back* from the grave

TiKels' AR visor shows extensive signs of data corruption. No signs of malicious data tampering were found, however.

Oct 13 2012, 4:18 am Raitaki Post #165

.......Huh.
Does that mean Tikels is Null? I can't really tell from that :3c

None.

Oct 13 2012, 4:24 am Sacrieur Post #166

Still Napping

I vote lil-inferno.

None.

Oct 13 2012, 4:24 am poison_us Post #167

Back* from the grave

I have no idea, but he wasn't Mafia. The extensive signs may mean he's Null, or it may mean he's dead.

After looking at it again, we think it means to indicate yes, he's dead, and yes, the lack of "malicious data tamperings" indicate that TiKels role is what was reported in his death. I don't know, so I'd suggest we get a cross-reference on someone else's corpse later.

Oct 13 2012, 4:30 am Fire_Kame Post #168

wth is starcraft

:wtfawesome: did we take down a member of the mafia already?!

Seriously I'm confused. Roy is dead for real this time, right?

Oct 13 2012, 4:43 am Raitaki Post #169

People start voting lil ;D ;D ;D

None.

Oct 13 2012, 4:57 am Fire_Kame Post #170

wth is starcraft

I vote lil inferno.

Oct 13 2012, 5:06 am Raitaki Post #171

Also got this from another person:
lil-Inferno visits Raccoon. A Cyberforensic Investigator visits him.
So that should make 3 infected people, unless Leon was cured last Night. So now we have the choice of either have 3 Programmers all trying to stop our infections, or have one volunteer to become Null and be Purified the next Night (assuming Shrine Maiden is a real role and not something invented to be Demon's flip). Which path should we take?

EDIT: Wait wait wait hold on a sec
Our Rogue Engineer is dead
How the fuck did Roy die if he's mafia?

None.

Oct 13 2012, 5:12 am Aristocrat Post #172

Current Vote Tally:
1. SmE(Raitaki - lil-Inferno
2. Sacrieur - lil-Inferno
3. Fire_Kame - lil-Inferno (3)

Votes accounted for: 3/14

None.

Oct 13 2012, 5:13 am Leon-037 Post #173

Oh god, what's going on?

None.

Oct 13 2012, 5:16 am lil-Inferno Post #174

Just here for the pie

Quote from Leon-037
Oh god, what's going on?
Raitaki confirmed himself as literally Mafia Hitler.

I vote Raitaki. Fuck the gestapo.

Oct 13 2012, 5:17 am Raitaki Post #175

2 people one of which is scum died and Null in front of me

Also, does Encoder has any killing abilities or anything similiar? :hurr:

None.

Oct 13 2012, 5:26 am Leeroy_Jenkins Post #176

I vote lil-Inferno.

None.

Oct 13 2012, 5:27 am Raitaki Post #177

Since there are now 3 Infecteds, can any remaining Novice Programmers either claim or contact me?

None.

Oct 13 2012, 5:30 am Aristocrat Post #178

Current Vote Tally:
1. SmE(Raitaki - lil-Inferno
2. Sacrieur - lil-Inferno
3. Fire_Kame - lil-Inferno
4. lil-Inferno - Raitaki (1)
5. Leeroy_Jenkins - lil-Inferno - (4)

Votes accounted for: 5/14

None.

Oct 13 2012, 8:14 am Wing Zero Post #179

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

I vote lil-inferno

Oct 13 2012, 3:05 pm Bar Refaeli Post #180

Quote from Aristocrat
Day 0

The girl relentlessly chased the blob in the hopes of recovering her cyberpet, though deep down inside she knew it was a futile struggle. She ran through busy intersections, down abandoned alleyways, until she finally lost sight of the far more agile cyberlifeform, who already managed to flee far from the young child, having taken advantage of its agility, unhindered by the sandbag of a physical body.

Quote from Aristocrat
Night 0

Elsewhere at the same time, the charred remains of another pair of AR visors fell to the ground and shattered. What was moments before a brightly lit intesection bustling with digital life was now reduced to the eerie darkness of the corporeal night. LoTu)S stood there in shock, still unable to comprehend the swiftness with which the terminating event had occurred.

Now look at Fire_Kame's avatar. She has the only avatar which would be capable of such swiftness and agility. Fire_Kame is mafia scum.

I vote Fire_Kame.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 7 8 9 10 1118 >
  Back to forum