Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Mafia: The Trump Card
Mafia: The Trump Card
Sep 9 2012, 4:56 am
By: lil-Inferno
Pages: < 1 « 19 20 21 22 2338 >

Sep 17 2012, 11:09 pm Observer12425 Post #401

Considering I'm about to be slaughtered, I think it's worth sharing this tidbit.

Last night I was constrained by the Rogue Engineer who claimed to be Roy. He transmitted this message.

"Sorry, but you have been chosen to be the one I use to prove my role as the Rogue Engineer and Mayor. I will announce your name in the thread and then kill you. The reason you have been chosen is because you are not very active or recently mentioned in the thread, so it would be very unlikely that you would be targeted by another player, thus improving my chance of success."

None.

Sep 17 2012, 11:13 pm poison_us Post #402

Back* from the grave

Man, lucky doctor save or bulletproof hit.

Anywho, I await your imminent death, Observer.

Sep 17 2012, 11:25 pm Roy Post #403

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Ugh, I was supposed to reveal that, Observer...

Anyway, I successfully constrained Observer.

Click, click, boom.

Sep 17 2012, 11:38 pm lil-Inferno Post #404

Just here for the pie

A lethal injection pierced Observer12425's neck, and he died within seconds of the puncture.

Sep 17 2012, 11:39 pm Roy Post #405

Though I do owe Observer; he may have given me the most valuable information of any townie so far. I will miss you, Observer, and apologize for the barbaric measures I have taken to prove my role. You are a good man, and had I known of your role prior to this cycle, I would have made sure to keep you alive. If you need any one favor in a future game, consider it done.

Sep 17 2012, 11:53 pm Bar Refaeli Post #406

:rip: and mass claim to Roy.

None.

Sep 18 2012, 12:08 am Lanthanide Post #407

Well that was rather boring. At least Roy's proven he's really the RE though.

So who do we lynch? Pick a random inactive again? Seems like the mafia aren't up to much so maybe some of them are inactive players?

None.

Sep 18 2012, 12:11 am Aristocrat Post #408

Raccoon shall be deemed guilty. Perish, mafia scum! Θα πρέπει όμως. Η ώρα τώρα είναι η καλύτερη επιλογή για τους χρήστες των οποίων και εκείνο για απόλαυση.

None.

Sep 18 2012, 12:17 am Fire_Kame Post #409

wth is starcraft

Ugh. I wish we knew more about what happened. It's impossible to guess if there's a doctor doing their job or if the person was a veteran, or had some other sort of unknown ability to save them.

Quote from Observer12425
Considering I'm about to be slaughtered, I think it's worth sharing this tidbit.

Last night I was constrained by the Rogue Engineer who claimed to be Roy. He transmitted this message.

"Sorry, but you have been chosen to be the one I use to prove my role as the Rogue Engineer and Mayor. I will announce your name in the thread and then kill you. The reason you have been chosen is because you are not very active or recently mentioned in the thread, so it would be very unlikely that you would be targeted by another player, thus improving my chance of success."

No fourth wall breaking here amirite? :awesome:

Quote from Lanthanide
Well that was rather boring. At least Roy's proven he's really the RE though.

So who do we lynch? Pick a random inactive again? Seems like the mafia aren't up to much so maybe some of them are inactive players?

Bull shit, it just proves that whoever the RE is is willing to play by Roy's rules. :tinfoilhat: But seriously, it doesn't matter that much in the end whether it's Roy or someone taking Roy's orders; they're town aligned and that's what should matter.

Sep 18 2012, 12:33 am Roy Post #410

Quote from Fire_Kame
Bull shit, it just proves that whoever the RE is is willing to play by Roy's rules. :tinfoilhat: But seriously, it doesn't matter that much in the end whether it's Roy or someone taking Roy's orders; they're town aligned and that's what should matter.
Actually, it does matter, as I could have gained their trust while being mafia myself. That would be a dumb RE strategy, as it can only hurt the town.

I'd like to know who the missing Doctor is, though; you actually picked a target I would have (and had) recommended last night, and you may have saved someone because of it.

Sep 18 2012, 1:34 am OlimarandLouie Post #411

I believe it is in the town's best interest to protect Roy at all costs.

What is thy bidding, my master?

None.

Sep 18 2012, 3:55 am poison_us Post #412

Back* from the grave

I vote rayNimagi.

Sep 18 2012, 4:01 am Lanthanide Post #413

Got any rationale for that, or just because?

None.

Sep 18 2012, 4:07 am Fire_Kame Post #414

wth is starcraft

Quote from OlimarandLouie
I believe it is in the town's best interest to protect Roy at all costs.

What is thy bidding, my master?

Is he our master now? When did it become okay to refer to government official as mas- ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOROY

Sep 18 2012, 4:13 am poison_us Post #415

Back* from the grave

Quote from Lanthanide
I have rationale for that.

Sep 18 2012, 4:47 am DevliN Post #416

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

God damnit, Roy, why'd you have to kill my damn detective. :-( At least he sent me his last night result, I guess.

As I think I've said in a prior post, I have it on good authority that the person thrown into a dumpster on Night 1 was attacked by someone without a killing action and had a resulting negative affect that carried into the next day (similar to a RE). I'm betting the attack on Night 2 is similar, and not an assassination attempt on a Veteran/someone saved by a Doctor.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 18 2012, 5:59 am Lanthanide Post #417

Quote from poison_us
Quote from Lanthanide
I have rationale for that.
Ok, well due to a lack of any other guidance from anyone, including our esteemed mayor, I might as well bandwagon - mafia seem pretty ineffective (inactive?) at the moment so losing a few (apparently inactive) town members shouldn't hurt us too badly I don't think.

I vote for rayNamigi.

Fully prepared to abstain or change vote should someone provide reasoning for doing so.

None.

Sep 18 2012, 1:32 pm Roy Post #418

Quote from DevliN
As I think I've said in a prior post, I have it on good authority that the person thrown into a dumpster on Night 1 was attacked by someone without a killing action and had a resulting negative affect that carried into the next day (similar to a RE).
Nobody visited the person you're talking about other than a Detective. The Beguiler may be invisible to Detectives, though, or have an ability to hide/manipulate results in general.

I guess I'll kick things off with a bandwagon of someone that hasn't worked with me yet.

I vote Riney.

Sep 18 2012, 1:55 pm poison_us Post #419

Back* from the grave

Town hub has spoken.
I change my vote to Riney.

Sep 18 2012, 2:07 pm OlimarandLouie Post #420

Quote from poison_us
Town hub has spoken.
I vote for Riney.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 19 20 21 22 2338 >