Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Azrael's Mafia #1: Resident Evil
Azrael's Mafia #1: Resident Evil
Oct 23 2011, 4:05 am
By: Azrael
Pages: < 1 « 16 17 18 19 2064 >

Oct 30 2011, 11:48 pm Lanthanide Post #341

Why, Rai?

There are essentially 3 factions in this game, townies vs USS vs infected. The infected will slowly overtake the townies and can kill off the USS as well. It would be perfectly logical for Echo to throw his hat in with the infected if he thinks they are ultimately going to be the winning faction.

None.

Oct 31 2011, 12:10 am Raitaki Post #342

Quote from Lanthanide
Why, Rai?

There are essentially 3 factions in this game, townies vs USS vs infected. The infected will slowly overtake the townies and can kill off the USS as well. It would be perfectly logical for Echo to throw his hat in with the infected if he thinks they are ultimately going to be the winning faction.
What I meant was, once town knows you are infected, whether you are to be cured isn't going to be your choice. Except if you're the only/last virologist.

But meh, don't mind me. Just another of my joke posts that SEN mafia takes too srsly.

None.

Oct 31 2011, 12:26 am Lanthanide Post #343

The virologist's powers are actually quite limited as it takes 2 nights to synthesize the vaccine and can only be used on the 3rd night, and it has to be used on someone the night after they were bitten (unless they were given anti-virals). Because an individual zombie can perform 3 bites in that same time period, the virologist by themselves will never be able to fully fight the infection, only delay it. Obviously if the zombie bites someone who then gets killed by some other means, then the virologist will be able to mop up the remaining bite victims. Also if the virologist has given anti-virals and made some people immune to infection then the zombie bites are similarly neutralised.

None.

Oct 31 2011, 1:14 am Raitaki Post #344

Let's recap. So lil = zombie/project director, Sac = possible zombie, Hellfire + demon = Investigator claimers, Ez = Researcher, Tikels = Hacker, and Roy = Project Director. Any other confirmed/claimed roles? I'm a tad lazy to read through all these text fences.

Anyway, I have an idea that I've discussed with Roy in the sausagebox (which he didn't comment much on since he said he isn't going to organize town this round): We tell Demon and Hellfire (or any other Investigator candidate that is trustworthier than Hellfire) to Shadow the same person, and have everyone else stay away from that person and tell Hackers not to wall these 3. Afterwards we ask Hellfire for the results of his shadow. If Demon doesn't show up or is revealed to be USS or zombie, we lynch him. Otherwise, we can confirm his role. How does that sound?

None.

Oct 31 2011, 1:15 am The_UrChai Post #345

When you mean not wall them off you mean wall them off. right? we can't wall off all but 3 people.

None.

Oct 31 2011, 1:19 am Raitaki Post #346

Quote from name:shadow649
When you mean not wall them off you mean wall them off. right? we can't wall off all but 3 people.
Well it doesn't matter which side of the wall they are, we only need the 3 of them to be able to visit each other. Besides, Az confirmed to me (;_;) that only people on the list of ALL hackers get walled off, so they should stay together, unless all of the Hackers read my plan and decide to troll us.

None.

Oct 31 2011, 1:22 am TiKels Post #347

Explain to me why sac is a possible zombie, please. :)

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Oct 31 2011, 1:24 am Roy Post #348

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Would you like to volunteer for being mass-investigated, Raitaki?

Sure, have all our Investigators watch one person so the USS can target the rest of us worry-free; that sounds like a good idea.

Oct 31 2011, 1:28 am Raitaki Post #349

Oh. So that's why you didn't comment. Okay, forget my plan. And sure, you guys can investigate me, although I'm sure it'll be a waste of time :wob:

@Tikels: Echo claimed Sac contacted him and convinced him to join Zombie?

None.

Oct 31 2011, 1:36 am ImagoDeo Post #350

I vote lil-Inferno.

None.

Oct 31 2011, 2:56 am poison_us Post #351

Back* from the grave

Quote from Daddywhoo
poison_us usually kills Vrael -> Vrael died first night -> poison_us isn't a confirmed townie (As far as I know) -> Voting for poison_us seems reasonable. (To me at least)

Anywho, my vote doesn't matter, so I'm not changing last minute. Enjoy this little gift, Azrael.

Oct 31 2011, 2:57 am Sacrieur Post #352

Still Napping

The evidence against poison is far too shaky.

None.

Oct 31 2011, 2:59 am TiKels Post #353

I vote lil-Inferno

@Rai You would believe echo? His word isn't enough for me regardless of situation. I mean I'd consider it (I'm guessing that is what you're saying) but by no means would I ever vote on someone just by that.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Oct 31 2011, 3:14 am Daddywhoo Post #354

I wasn't accusing poison_us of anything.
I was simply pointing out what I assume/hope he was thinking because that would be a semi-pseudo-logical explanation for his vote.

None.

Oct 31 2011, 3:25 am TiKels Post #355

I gotta say, this is off-topic, but daddywhoo has the best sentence structure and typing skills out of any "new" member I've ever seen.

Usually new members take awhile to ... y'know get up to SEN standards.

Lol did I get last vote?

-NudeRaider

Oct 31 2011, 3:28 am Aristocrat Post #356

Quote from Sacrieur
What evidence?

None.

Oct 31 2011, 3:29 am poison_us Post #357

Back* from the grave

Quote from Daddywhoo
I wasn't accusing poison_us of anything.
I was simply pointing out what I assume/hope he was thinking because that would be a semi-pseudo-logical explanation for his vote.
I gave a perfectly non "semi-pseudo-logical" reason for voting the way I have, both while I was voting for you and why I changed. It's up to you to actually read a post, rather than skim for different coloring and draw conclusions from that one piece of a sentence.

Oct 31 2011, 3:37 am Roy Post #358

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from poison_us
I actually color and draw one piece.
I didn't know you were such an avid fan of an anime show.

Oct 31 2011, 3:39 am ImagoDeo Post #359

So where's this day post I've heard good things about?

None.

Oct 31 2011, 3:49 am Sacrieur Post #360

Still Napping

Quote from Aristocrat
Quote from Sacrieur
What evidence?

Gas mask.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 16 17 18 19 2064 >
  Back to forum