Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Azrael's Mafia #1: Resident Evil
Azrael's Mafia #1: Resident Evil
Oct 23 2011, 4:05 am
By: Azrael
Pages: < 1 « 18 19 20 21 2264 >

Nov 1 2011, 4:10 pm Echo Post #381

I vote poison_us

Quote from poison_us
Yet the obviousness of the fire clues is also ignored. Whatever, vote as you wish.

I vote Echo.
Yes, there's a reason I chose that color.

Inferno is already dead. Mp)HellFire is confirmed as town-aligned.

If poison_us doesn't get lynched tonight, please investigate him. I am positive he is USS.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 1 2011, 4:46 pm by Echo.

None.

Nov 1 2011, 4:49 pm poison_us Post #382

Back* from the grave

[snip, Azrael doesn't like fun.]

Have a nice day.
EDIT: Figured I have enough time before I need to leave for lab to include this: http://www.staredit.net/?p=shoutbox&view=1505

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 1 2011, 4:55 pm by poison_us.

Nov 1 2011, 4:50 pm Echo Post #383

Wasted night action. Should have used autopsy on lil-Inferno.

I am being treated right now. I never denied that I was bitten. I even said I was bit by someone. Be a team player.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 1 2011, 4:56 pm by Excalibur. Reason: Removing screen shot as per host's request.

None.

Nov 1 2011, 4:51 pm Roy Post #384

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

That just proves that Echo has been completely honest about his situation, AND that he's getting treatment that will prevent him from becoming a Zombie. That's no reason to vote for him.

Nov 1 2011, 4:52 pm poison_us Post #385

Back* from the grave

Then you're a beguiler that expects us to just get along? Be intelligent.

Nov 1 2011, 4:56 pm Aristocrat Post #386

Shut up and lynch Dem0nS1ayer already.

I vote Dem0nS1ayer.

None.

Nov 1 2011, 4:58 pm Echo Post #387

Aristocrat is also very suspicious.

And the clue of fire can point to his signature of "Get Firefox" along with his bountiful red colors in his other slides.

None.

Nov 1 2011, 4:59 pm Aristocrat Post #388

Echo, doing jack shit for the town since 1984. :awesome:

None.

Nov 1 2011, 5:02 pm Sacrieur Post #389

Still Napping

I also vote for Dem0nS1ayer, the evidence is far too convincing.

None.

Nov 1 2011, 5:05 pm Excalibur Post #390

The sword and the faith

Can someone enlighten me on what evidence we have against Dem0n? From what I remember most of it was speculation.

Alright someone cleared this up for me, and I have to say I think Dem0n is innocent until someone can give further evidence. I'm sticking with Poison for now. Too many clues on him.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 1 2011, 5:14 pm by Excalibur.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Nov 1 2011, 5:19 pm Mp)HellFire Post #391

mmmk
I also vote for Aristocrat

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 1 2011, 5:25 pm by Mp)HellFire.

None.

Nov 1 2011, 5:24 pm Sacrieur Post #392

Still Napping

Over the evidence for demon? I don't know, I thought Azrael didn't play by clues too much, but he may be throwing us for a loop. Either way I definitely think that much is speculation.

None.

Nov 1 2011, 5:30 pm Excalibur Post #393

The sword and the faith

Az may not be as clue based as other hosts, but lets face it, we've had how many references we could connect to poison? There's a certain level of caution for coincidences, and then there's too often to be coincidence. I'm seeing a recurring theme and that's where it points me.

I'm never very good at Mafia games, in fact its only the last couple I've actually participated in, but I do my best. I do look to Roy and other mafia vets to give me pointers, but at some point you have to look for yourself and go with something.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Nov 1 2011, 5:34 pm Roy Post #394

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

An investigation result says that poison did not visit Wing last night, so it's impossible for him to have been the killer in the post. This does not dismiss the possibility of him being USS, but it at least partially clears his name.

Nov 1 2011, 5:45 pm Sacrieur Post #395

Still Napping

Quote from Roy
An investigation result says that poison did not visit Wing last night, so it's impossible for him to have been the killer in the post. This does not dismiss the possibility of him being USS, but it at least partially clears his name.

Excalibur does have a point, and I don't think we can fully trust that. I'm not about go around vindicating people with suspicion just because someone comes in and says they're innocent. There's definite evidence on poison coming straight from Az, and I know we can trust that. But I don't know if I can trust any one else.

None.

Nov 1 2011, 5:46 pm ImagoDeo Post #396

Quote from Mp)HellFire
mmmk
I also vote for Aristocrat

+1. I vote for Aristocrat. He's been acting suspiciously all game, so suspiciously that I'd call him Jester if we had that role (which we don't, unless Az hyped the Beguiler and it turns out to be a troll suicide role.)

None.

Nov 1 2011, 6:04 pm Observer12425 Post #397

Abstain. I'm in a tragically precarious situation just now.

None.

Nov 1 2011, 6:08 pm Tempz Post #398

I vote aristocrat

None.

Nov 1 2011, 6:26 pm Sacrieur Post #399

Still Napping

You're voting for Aristocrat because he is acting suspiciously? This is despite the fact we have actual evidence on two other members. That is suspicious itself.

None.

Nov 1 2011, 6:44 pm ImagoDeo Post #400

Quote from Sacrieur
You're voting for Aristocrat because he is acting suspiciously? This is despite the fact we have actual evidence on two other members. That is suspicious itself.

What actual evidence? Bring it forward and I might change my opinion.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 18 19 20 21 2264 >
  Back to forum