Pages: < 1 « 15 16 17 18 1964 >

Oct 30 2011, 9:39 pm The_UrChai Post #321

Quote from Raitaki
:supaconfuzed:
just vote for lil-inferno the zombie.

None.

Oct 30 2011, 9:45 pm lil-Inferno Post #322

Just here for the pie

Since it appears I won't be living past this day, I may as well reveal some information.

Vrael and AngelSpirit are confirmed investigators, and Dem0nS1ayer and Hellfire have both claimed investigator. I'd find it a bit odd to have 4 investigators in a game, but that's just me. One of them is lying, and it's probably Dem0nS1ayer.

TiKels has claimed hacker to me.

Shadow649 PMed me saying Roy is another project director.

EDIT: Here are PMs I received/sent to other players in chronological order.

From/to Roy
Quote from Roy
What's your role in Mafia?

Keep in mind I could be someone who isn't on your side, so by no means are you obligated to answer this question honestly, or answer the question at all.
Quote from lil-Inferno
I don't think I'm obligated to answer at all.
Quote from Roy
That sounds fair. Stay safe.

From/to Mp)HellFire
Quote from Mp)HellFire
I investigated you last night and you visited Echo. Im an Investigator so Please change your vote to who Im voting for. Only way I would know who you visited was by INVESTIGATING ;o
Quote from lil-Inferno
You're certainly right, I did visit Echo, and I will change my vote.

To EzTerix
Quote from lil-Inferno
I'm here to look out for you, brother.

Vote Aristocrat, I'll try my best to keep you alive and sway the vote against an actual USS.

From/to shadow649
Quote from name:shadow649
Me and Roy are both project directors. Between the three of us we have a voting power of 6.

I personally think that Hellfire and Aristocrat are USS. Don't know if we should try to make today a double lynch with hellfire and daddywhoo. It's unlikely with the zombie(s) messing with the numbers.

Any thoughts?
Quote from lil-Inferno
I can confirm that Hellfire is definitely an investigator. If you want to know why, just ask. Personally I think Aristocrat should be lynched for his verbal assaults on Dem0nS1ayer and I (Dem0nS1ayer is an investigator, I'm a project director). But, it may be hard to sway votes his way at this point. Daddywhoo may as well be the one to go.
Tomorrow we'll target aristo then. Glad to see we have a growing list of confirmed townies. We should try to get the hackers organized. The USS can't hurt half of us if we are all closed off.
What? The town has reason to believe you're the zombie. I'm almost inclined to believe them. What are your thoughts?
Quote from lil-Inferno
TiKels is a hacker if that helps. I'm also not sure why they're inclined to think I'm a zombie since Aristocrat even said he was just trolling me. I've even given proof of how I visited Echo.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Oct 30 2011, 9:59 pm by lil-Inferno.

Oct 30 2011, 9:47 pm Roy Post #323

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Well, I see shadow can't keep quiet; there's one person I won't be feeding data.

Oct 30 2011, 9:53 pm DevliN Post #324

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I imagine there are so many Investigators because Azrael was planning on having zombies grow exponentially, and therefore more people would be able to stop them.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Oct 30 2011, 9:53 pm Wing Zero Post #325

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Quote from Roy
Well, I see shadow can't keep quiet; there's one person I won't be feeding data.
You said I was the only one you told your role to.

Feels bad man... :(

Oct 30 2011, 9:55 pm Raitaki Post #326

:ermm:
I guess I'll vote lil

None.

Oct 30 2011, 10:02 pm Roy Post #327

Quote from Wing Zero
Quote from Roy

Oh yeah! About that: I started by telling one person that I wasn't going to share my role this game. And then I decided I'd make an exception for you and have you be the only one to know. And then when shadow mentioned his role, I told him I had the same one, mostly to see his reaction, but it was coincidentally the truth. From there, I just started telling people my role.

By the way, the lynch result won't tell us if Inferno is a Zombie... This kind of sucks.

Oct 30 2011, 10:05 pm Lanthanide Post #328

Well if Inferno really is the zombie, and the virologist is protecting Echo, then by luck we may end up wiping out the infection very early on. Then it'll just be USS vs townies.

None.

Oct 30 2011, 10:06 pm Mp)HellFire Post #329

That's lame we should be able to find out if hes the zombie or not.

None.

Oct 30 2011, 10:07 pm The_UrChai Post #330

Quote from Roy
Quote from Wing Zero
Quote from Roy

Oh yeah! About that: I started by telling one person that I wasn't going to share my role this game. And then I decided I'd make an exception for you and have you be the only one to know. And then when shadow mentioned his role, I told him I had the same one, mostly to see his reaction, but it was coincidentally the truth. From there, I just started telling people my role.

By the way, the lynch result won't tell us if Inferno is a Zombie... This kind of sucks.
I have a theory then! You know how lil lied and said he could follow people even though he was a townie? What if one of the investigators is lying? We do have a lot. It's unlikely but I'm allowed to have my conspiracy theories! :hurr: I wonder what would happen if I submitted a night action to visit a dead person. Or troll people. :wtfawesome:

None.

Oct 30 2011, 10:08 pm Wing Zero Post #331

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Probably more then one zombie though.

Oct 30 2011, 10:08 pm Mp)HellFire Post #332

Quote from Roy
Quote from Wing Zero
Quote from Roy

I have a theory then! You know how lil lied and said he could follow people even though he was a townie? What if one of the investigators is lying? We do have a lot. It's unlikely but I'm allowed to have my conspiracy theories! :hurr: I wonder what would happen if I submitted a night action to visit a dead person. Or troll people. :wtfawesome:
No lie my investigation tells me that Inferno visited Echo last night.

None.

Oct 30 2011, 10:11 pm The_UrChai Post #333

Quote from Mp)HellFire
Quote from Roy
Quote from Wing Zero
Quote from Roy

No lie my investigation tells me that Inferno visited Echo last night.

I worded that incorrectly. I believe you. Whoops.

None.

Oct 30 2011, 10:11 pm Roy Post #334

Not to mention visiting people severely weakens the USS's killing power against the townies. I suggest everyone who wouldn't normally use a night action to use it to visit someone else, which will protect them from assassination.

Oct 30 2011, 10:15 pm Lanthanide Post #335

Quote from Mp)HellFire
That's lame we should be able to find out if hes the zombie or not.
Pathologist - Each night the Pathologist can find out the infection status of someone, regardless of if they are alive or dead. He will also be informed of any other unusual elements in their blood, and for dead players, he will even autopsy the body to be especially thorough.
Blood Test: Reveals the state of the target player's blood.
Autopsy: Reveals the state of the target player's blood, as well as any abnormalities in their body. Can only be used on dead players.

None.

Oct 30 2011, 10:20 pm Roy Post #336

I'd also like to take this moment to say it was stupid as hell to announce who the Project Directors are. Now the Saboteurs know who to Tamper to get the most out of their ability.

Oct 30 2011, 10:25 pm The_UrChai Post #337

Quote from Roy
I'd also like to take this moment to say it was stupid as hell to announce who the Project Directors are. Now the Saboteurs know who to Tamper to get the most out of their ability.
Well then he can still only get a max of 5 voting power (me and you plus him) I hope our decisions will be more unanimous then that. If it does affect the votes drastically then the person who didn't get lynched that day will get lynched the next day.

None.

Oct 30 2011, 10:31 pm Excalibur Post #338

The sword and the faith

In order to slay the zombie threat, I change my vote to Lil-Inferno.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Oct 30 2011, 11:15 pm Echo Post #339

I have reasons to believe that there is more than 1 Zombie. Sacrieur seems to be the other one. He told me not to get cured and join the Zombies

None.

Oct 30 2011, 11:28 pm Raitaki Post #340

Quote from Echo
I have reasons to believe that there is more than 1 Zombie. Sacrieur seems to be the other one. He told me not to get cured and join the Zombies
Or he could be trolling :wob: No one would be stupid enough to not realize whether to be cured or not when discovered is not a choice :wob:

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 15 16 17 18 1964 >
  Back to forum